Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@aviians

I'll take any familiars left! Thank you so much!
@aviians

I'll take any familiars left! Thank you so much!
@aviians

If you have any festival familiars I would love those, but if not I'll take a lovely surprise
@aviians

If you have any festival familiars I would love those, but if not I'll take a lovely surprise
mtHAEL4.png
JrZGMGx.png
LRdLP2V.png
J7D1quC.png
IEwNDIB.png
@aviians May I have your darktouched chimera, dredraem, and empress beetle?
@aviians May I have your darktouched chimera, dredraem, and empress beetle?
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Hello! I would love the Aerborne Ambassador, Alstroemeria Fox, Dainty Wavehopper, or Aurora Pangolin. If none are available I'll happily take whatever you have left! Thanks!
Hello! I would love the Aerborne Ambassador, Alstroemeria Fox, Dainty Wavehopper, or Aurora Pangolin. If none are available I'll happily take whatever you have left! Thanks!
everbloomsig.png
@aviians Hello! If you have any of these I'd love to grab them! [item=Spirit of nature] [item=Dire Hyena] [item=Undying Featherback] If not, random festival or wolf/hyena familiars will do! Thank you so much!
@aviians

Hello! If you have any of these I'd love to grab them!

Spirit of Nature Dire Hyena Undying Featherback

If not, random festival or wolf/hyena familiars will do! Thank you so much!
vbbuHj.pngDante - He/him - 20 DmRdZYl.png
@aviians WHoops! Looks like I'm late. I'm not sure what's left. Can you send me any fest/gem familiar from the leftovers? [quote=Looks like you have these] [item=aerborne ambassador] [item=spellwrought ambassador] [item=Murkmirth Ambassador][item=sundial gem guardian][item=Emberglow Gem Guardian][item=highland gem guardian] [item=bramble guardian][item=Spirit of Fire][item=Spirit of nature][item=Spirit of light][item=Spirit of the arcane] [/quote] [item=mock firebird] If none of the above is available, any NotN familiars would be appreciated.
@aviians WHoops! Looks like I'm late. I'm not sure what's left. Can you send me any fest/gem familiar from the leftovers?
Looks like you have these wrote:
Aerborne Ambassador Spellwrought Ambassador Murkmirth Ambassador Sundial Gem Guardian Emberglow Gem Guardian Highland Gem Guardian Bramble Guardian Spirit of Fire Spirit of Nature Spirit of Light Spirit of the Arcane
Mock Firebird

If none of the above is available, any NotN familiars would be appreciated.
Stay Safe :3
[Visual Guide] Useless Items for Hoardselling or Melting
I'd love if you could surprise me with three random familiars!
I'd love if you could surprise me with three random familiars!
Chasm | it/its | FRT+0 qzCtLQ4.gif
@aviians. I would love some random familiars. Anything, really. I don't have any yet. Thank you!
@aviians. I would love some random familiars. Anything, really. I don't have any yet. Thank you!
Flower_field_1.png
Brewed, fest, NotN or hard to get familiars would be great! I hope you have a good day!
Brewed, fest, NotN or hard to get familiars would be great! I hope you have a good day!
May I please have the Ancient Fungus, Basilisk, and Blooming Hedgehide? Thank you so much for offering these to us!
May I please have the Ancient Fungus, Basilisk, and Blooming Hedgehide? Thank you so much for offering these to us!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17