Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
1 2
Hello everyone! My name is Kit, and I'm brand new at this game. A friend told me about it and it interested me, as I have always loved dragons! I would love to meet new people and make new friends on here, everyone I've talked to since I joined yesterday have been extremely nice, and the whole community seems very caring <3 If anyone has some extra tips for those just getting started, I would love to hear them!
Hello everyone! My name is Kit, and I'm brand new at this game. A friend told me about it and it interested me, as I have always loved dragons! I would love to meet new people and make new friends on here, everyone I've talked to since I joined yesterday have been extremely nice, and the whole community seems very caring <3 If anyone has some extra tips for those just getting started, I would love to hear them!
@DragonsForGays

Hey there welcome to the game! If you have any questions feel free to ask me! Some quick tips, if you want to change your avatar (profile dragon) click the arrow next to your username on the top right and the second option is change avatar. You can choose a dragon to be your avatar that way!

@DragonsForGays

Hey there welcome to the game! If you have any questions feel free to ask me! Some quick tips, if you want to change your avatar (profile dragon) click the arrow next to your username on the top right and the second option is change avatar. You can choose a dragon to be your avatar that way!

2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
@RaynixAura
thank you for that tip! i was looking how to do that and managed to completely miss that little button, so thank you for that and the warm welcome! <3
@RaynixAura
thank you for that tip! i was looking how to do that and managed to completely miss that little button, so thank you for that and the warm welcome! <3
@DragonsForGays

No problem! You can also change your vista (the picture that surrounds your avatar in forums) by going to speciality in hoard and if you have a vista there, activate it and then click the arrow again and go to account settings and then going to change vista. If you don't have a vista in your hoard you can go to the Auction House (a lot of users here abbreviate it to AH) and going to speciality to purchase one with gems or treasure.

If you'd like I have a few spares that I don't need and I could send one to you?
@DragonsForGays

No problem! You can also change your vista (the picture that surrounds your avatar in forums) by going to speciality in hoard and if you have a vista there, activate it and then click the arrow again and go to account settings and then going to change vista. If you don't have a vista in your hoard you can go to the Auction House (a lot of users here abbreviate it to AH) and going to speciality to purchase one with gems or treasure.

If you'd like I have a few spares that I don't need and I could send one to you?
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
@RaynixAura

Thank you again! i saw someone mention vistas in another place but I didn't realize that was what those picture things were! if you have an extra you dont want, Id love to take it, and If not I will check out the Auction house< thank you again for your generosity and kindness <3
@RaynixAura

Thank you again! i saw someone mention vistas in another place but I didn't realize that was what those picture things were! if you have an extra you dont want, Id love to take it, and If not I will check out the Auction house< thank you again for your generosity and kindness <3
@DragonsForGays

Sorry this is super long it turned out longer than I expected, but here goes! Feel free to ask more questions though I'm pretty sure I missed some stuff.

I'll try to do a quick run down and I'm not sure how much you know, but I hope this helps a little! You obviously have your dragon lair where you can breed your dragons in nesting grounds or purchase some off the Auction House (many users like to shorten it to AH). There are lots of different colored and gened dragons as well as different breeds you can choose from. The main currencies in the game are gems and treasure! You can purchase gems for real money as well.

You can dress your dragons with apparel items. Flight Rising is super great in that it has tons of apparel options. Some can be bought off the AH, others can be found in the Marketplace (in both treasure and gem options), as well as in chests. You can also add an accent or skin to your dragon which can be bought off the AH or in the marketplace during festivals.

Each month there are festivals for the different flights! This past week was actually the wind festival so there are a few skins left I think, but in festive favors there are wind themed apparel that can be bought using festival currency. Each flight has different festival currency and can be gathered by gathering in that flight in the gathering items tab. If you gather in digging or scavenging you might have a change of digging a skin chest! The apparels for festivals are limited though as they cycle out and are replaced by new apparel the next festival.

The coliseum is a fun way to level up your dragons and get items. There are different venues that you can go up the higher level your dragons are. Many users 'grind' in the coli to get certain items as they can be used in swip swap trades or to get eggs or chests.

In the trading post there are several different stands. Pinkerton gives out a free item daily to all users. Crim collects different items and will give you treasure for items that you give her. She has new offers every hour. Tomo gives you treasure if you correctly her trivia answers about the game. Roundsey runs a raffle and you can buy tickets in the raffle for a chance to win prizes. (I think winners are declared every week?) Baldwin will let you melt different items in your hoard for different types of sludges. You can also make a lot of stuff using the sludges. The more you brew the more you level up! Leveling up opens up more recipes (so basically more stuff you can brew) You can make familiars, apparel, and other stuff there. Swipp and his daughter's offer a bunch of trades for special items (apparel, skins, familiars) in exchange for a certain number of items. There's a pinglist (pings are when you get @'d) to let you know when certain things are available and the exchange rates can also be found on the FR wiki. Fiona allows you to bond with familiars you may or may not have.

Familiars are animal friends in the game. There a lot and in your bestiary you can find the ones you have and the ones you haven't discovered yet. You can bond with them but adding them to a dragon and clicking the heart. Everytime you get past a certain stage with them you get a chest. The higher the level the better the chest. (so once you pass inquisitive you get an iron chest instead of a rusted one and once you awaken a familiar you get a gilded chest). Each time you bond you get a little treasure.
@DragonsForGays

Sorry this is super long it turned out longer than I expected, but here goes! Feel free to ask more questions though I'm pretty sure I missed some stuff.

I'll try to do a quick run down and I'm not sure how much you know, but I hope this helps a little! You obviously have your dragon lair where you can breed your dragons in nesting grounds or purchase some off the Auction House (many users like to shorten it to AH). There are lots of different colored and gened dragons as well as different breeds you can choose from. The main currencies in the game are gems and treasure! You can purchase gems for real money as well.

You can dress your dragons with apparel items. Flight Rising is super great in that it has tons of apparel options. Some can be bought off the AH, others can be found in the Marketplace (in both treasure and gem options), as well as in chests. You can also add an accent or skin to your dragon which can be bought off the AH or in the marketplace during festivals.

Each month there are festivals for the different flights! This past week was actually the wind festival so there are a few skins left I think, but in festive favors there are wind themed apparel that can be bought using festival currency. Each flight has different festival currency and can be gathered by gathering in that flight in the gathering items tab. If you gather in digging or scavenging you might have a change of digging a skin chest! The apparels for festivals are limited though as they cycle out and are replaced by new apparel the next festival.

The coliseum is a fun way to level up your dragons and get items. There are different venues that you can go up the higher level your dragons are. Many users 'grind' in the coli to get certain items as they can be used in swip swap trades or to get eggs or chests.

In the trading post there are several different stands. Pinkerton gives out a free item daily to all users. Crim collects different items and will give you treasure for items that you give her. She has new offers every hour. Tomo gives you treasure if you correctly her trivia answers about the game. Roundsey runs a raffle and you can buy tickets in the raffle for a chance to win prizes. (I think winners are declared every week?) Baldwin will let you melt different items in your hoard for different types of sludges. You can also make a lot of stuff using the sludges. The more you brew the more you level up! Leveling up opens up more recipes (so basically more stuff you can brew) You can make familiars, apparel, and other stuff there. Swipp and his daughter's offer a bunch of trades for special items (apparel, skins, familiars) in exchange for a certain number of items. There's a pinglist (pings are when you get @'d) to let you know when certain things are available and the exchange rates can also be found on the FR wiki. Fiona allows you to bond with familiars you may or may not have.

Familiars are animal friends in the game. There a lot and in your bestiary you can find the ones you have and the ones you haven't discovered yet. You can bond with them but adding them to a dragon and clicking the heart. Everytime you get past a certain stage with them you get a chest. The higher the level the better the chest. (so once you pass inquisitive you get an iron chest instead of a rusted one and once you awaken a familiar you get a gilded chest). Each time you bond you get a little treasure.
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
@RaynixAura

Thank you so much for all the tips! I really appreciate it! I knew a little bit about some of that but you've helped a lot! And thank you for the gift, I really really appreciate it! You are so kind, everyone in this community is so nice! <3
@RaynixAura

Thank you so much for all the tips! I really appreciate it! I knew a little bit about some of that but you've helped a lot! And thank you for the gift, I really really appreciate it! You are so kind, everyone in this community is so nice! <3
@DragonsForGays

No problem haha I love helping new players! And of course you could send me a friend request!
@DragonsForGays

No problem haha I love helping new players! And of course you could send me a friend request!
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
@DragonsForGays Hello Kit, welcome on FR! RaynixAura has made quite a sum up so I won't say more right here, but you can shoot me a PM if you're interested in breeding dragons (for example)! I am part of the Dragonwish Foundation, that helps people get their dream dragon, because some are... a pain to breed for.
I sent you a few familiars and food, as well!
@DragonsForGays Hello Kit, welcome on FR! RaynixAura has made quite a sum up so I won't say more right here, but you can shoot me a PM if you're interested in breeding dragons (for example)! I am part of the Dragonwish Foundation, that helps people get their dream dragon, because some are... a pain to breed for.
I sent you a few familiars and food, as well!
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
-
Art shop!

Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
@Snowcelot

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate how kind everyone is in the FR community! I will definitely send you a PM later if I have questions about breeding, I haven't been able to spend a ton of time on here yet and am looking forward to getting to know more <3
@Snowcelot

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate how kind everyone is in the FR community! I will definitely send you a PM later if I have questions about breeding, I haven't been able to spend a ton of time on here yet and am looking forward to getting to know more <3
1 2