Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (OOC)Behind The Clouds: Extinction
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Ignistia Sure! I wanted to add him but I wasn't sure how- I think it would be good for him to meet someone that he can look up to and help him.
@Ignistia Sure! I wanted to add him but I wasn't sure how- I think it would be good for him to meet someone that he can look up to and help him.
Posting later tonight just needs to be edited but I got a busy day today. :)
Posting later tonight just needs to be edited but I got a busy day today. :)
14h8wyz.gif If I don't respond in three minutes I'm at work or away!14h8wyz.gif
Posting tonight sorry for the wait was giving another person time. Not sure if they even still on the site. :(

Skyline(Akira) told me he will also be posting tonight. It is his day/night off from work.
Posting tonight sorry for the wait was giving another person time. Not sure if they even still on the site. :(

Skyline(Akira) told me he will also be posting tonight. It is his day/night off from work.
Sorry for the delay I work nights and get home four in the morning. Work slowing down soon so will post more often. Hope all of you are doing well.
Sorry for the delay I work nights and get home four in the morning. Work slowing down soon so will post more often. Hope all of you are doing well.
English is not my first language sorry for misunderstandings if they occur.
Apoligies for replying so late, I've been busy with school projects- but I do my best to respond as much as I can!
Apoligies for replying so late, I've been busy with school projects- but I do my best to respond as much as I can!
Posting tomorrow I finally have a day off to work on it. Gosh, life is hard sometimes. Sorry for the delay!

edit:
Got permission from Skyline to pull around Jason, he is weak and just about unconscious.
Posting tomorrow I finally have a day off to work on it. Gosh, life is hard sometimes. Sorry for the delay!

edit:
Got permission from Skyline to pull around Jason, he is weak and just about unconscious.
Yah that is the idea! Jason defiantly is in trouble with the beating he got and the being exposed to the dangerous temps. The weather has done a number on his body despite the layers of coats he found and help from Zerro. I wanted to reunite Jason with somebody. Senji and Mira together make it even better. Figure he got weaker with Zerro so making it so Zerro dragging him around works fine with me. I know we discussed it before, having Jason be out of it for a bit will help me. I will wake him up after a few posts. Work is tough next few nights but then I should be good to post something Monday if things look clear. Not sure what to do about Jason's foot...maybe have him find his prosthetic buried in the snow...or someone finds it?
Yah that is the idea! Jason defiantly is in trouble with the beating he got and the being exposed to the dangerous temps. The weather has done a number on his body despite the layers of coats he found and help from Zerro. I wanted to reunite Jason with somebody. Senji and Mira together make it even better. Figure he got weaker with Zerro so making it so Zerro dragging him around works fine with me. I know we discussed it before, having Jason be out of it for a bit will help me. I will wake him up after a few posts. Work is tough next few nights but then I should be good to post something Monday if things look clear. Not sure what to do about Jason's foot...maybe have him find his prosthetic buried in the snow...or someone finds it?
English is not my first language sorry for misunderstandings if they occur.
I hope you folks are doing okay with all the craziness going on.
I hope you folks are doing okay with all the craziness going on.
bored out of my mind teleworking. It sounded awesome on paper, but in practice, this **** sucks. I can't wait to get back to work again
bored out of my mind teleworking. It sounded awesome on paper, but in practice, this **** sucks. I can't wait to get back to work again
Yeah, it's pretty wack
Yeah, it's pretty wack
Hey ima flight rising boi
6klg2iF.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11