Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone like bribs?
@PeptoBizmo I can try! I only have a few pictures of then for now (@YeetYeetBrib needs to send me more pictures of them!), but I'll give you what I've got: [img]https://i.ibb.co/x30LMwh/Screenshot-2020-03-26-at-10-56-42-AM.png[/img] I could only find one XD I'll let you know when I find the rest!
@PeptoBizmo
I can try! I only have a few pictures of then for now (@YeetYeetBrib needs to send me more pictures of them!), but I'll give you what I've got:
Screenshot-2020-03-26-at-10-56-42-AM.png
I could only find one XD
I'll let you know when I find the rest!
[quote name="Spuk" date="2020-03-26 07:13:02" ] @EnderGuardian Eden sounds adorable! Some of Twitch's favorite phrases are: "Hi." "I wanna go bye bye" "No." "Yaba daba do" "I'm a pretty bird." "Go away." "Peekaboo." he says peekaboo in a higher pitch than any of his other phrases and it's adorable and some of his recent phrases are: "[insert my brothers name here] bye bye" "Baby boy." "What are you doing?" "Goblin man." "I'm baby" "Peekaboo go bye bye" "Step up." he also says some curse words occasionally He's quite a little goblin, but we love him all the same. [/quote] Eden is plucked :( me and my cousin are trying to make her stop by giving her more attention, and it is kind of working. She does say "Shut up", and she sometimes means it... like, when she's sleeping, and pearl, my cat fights with rancho, meh other cat (THEY DO NOT EAT BIRDS) Pearl once had kiwi, my conure sleeping under her!
Spuk wrote on 2020-03-26 07:13:02:
@EnderGuardian Eden sounds adorable! Some of Twitch's favorite phrases are:
"Hi."
"I wanna go bye bye"
"No."
"Yaba daba do"
"I'm a pretty bird."
"Go away."
"Peekaboo."
he says peekaboo in a higher pitch than any of his other phrases and it's adorable

and some of his recent phrases are:
"[insert my brothers name here] bye bye"
"Baby boy."
"What are you doing?"
"Goblin man."
"I'm baby"
"Peekaboo go bye bye"
"Step up."
he also says some curse words occasionally

He's quite a little goblin, but we love him all the same.
Eden is plucked :(
me and my cousin are trying to make her stop by giving her more attention, and it is kind of working.
She does say "Shut up", and she sometimes means it...
like, when she's sleeping, and pearl, my cat fights with rancho, meh other cat (THEY DO NOT EAT BIRDS) Pearl once had kiwi, my conure sleeping under her!
[quote name="EnderGuardian" date="2020-03-26 07:57:44" ] @PeptoBizmo I can try! I only have a few pictures of then for now (@YeetYeetBrib needs to send me more pictures of them!), but I'll give you what I've got: [img]https://i.ibb.co/x30LMwh/Screenshot-2020-03-26-at-10-56-42-AM.png[/img] I could only find one XD I'll let you know when I find the rest! [/quote] I can take some few pictures of them today, for sure... just remember that they might not all be inside they food cup cuz they only do dat when napping lol... Ima send fotoes of summer too.
EnderGuardian wrote on 2020-03-26 07:57:44:
@PeptoBizmo
I can try! I only have a few pictures of then for now (@YeetYeetBrib needs to send me more pictures of them!), but I'll give you what I've got:
Screenshot-2020-03-26-at-10-56-42-AM.png
I could only find one XD
I'll let you know when I find the rest!
I can take some few pictures of them today, for sure...
just remember that they might not all be inside they food cup cuz they only do dat when napping lol...
Ima send fotoes of summer too.
[img]https://www.samanthaparrotstore.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Hyacinth-Macaw-1-600x600.jpg[/img] These are my hyacinths, I love them. THey have babies too. Male (On the right) Falcor Female is Chloe.
Hyacinth-Macaw-1-600x600.jpg
These are my hyacinths, I love them.
THey have babies too.
Male (On the right) Falcor
Female is Chloe.
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dq2JJsgVsAIjAPZ.jpg[/img] THis is Eden, my african grey. The orange thing in her cage is a very large foraging toy with a hoard of treats inside.
Dq2JJsgVsAIjAPZ.jpg
THis is Eden, my african grey.
The orange thing in her cage is a very large foraging toy with a hoard of treats inside.
HOW TO MAKE A COCKATOO/AFRICAN GREY/MACAW foraging toy
DIY
Get a ripe pumpkin, and make sure that it is clean.
Trim the insides out, like a jaco lantern. the shell can be thick if it's for african greys and macaws.
For cockatoos, try to make it thinner please. Max got really angry that he couldn't break his, and he started screaming a lot...
enter the daily amount of treats inside.

Done, put it in the cage.
fo budgies and conures, use paper towels, or smaller squash.
for cockatiels, land parakeets, and lovebirds, it is best to use cardboard.
HOW TO MAKE A COCKATOO/AFRICAN GREY/MACAW foraging toy
DIY
Get a ripe pumpkin, and make sure that it is clean.
Trim the insides out, like a jaco lantern. the shell can be thick if it's for african greys and macaws.
For cockatoos, try to make it thinner please. Max got really angry that he couldn't break his, and he started screaming a lot...
enter the daily amount of treats inside.

Done, put it in the cage.
fo budgies and conures, use paper towels, or smaller squash.
for cockatiels, land parakeets, and lovebirds, it is best to use cardboard.
[img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/6pmqCuRvSWM/maxresdefault.jpg[/img] THIS IS MAX! he's loud, and he says a lot of bad words, but I STILL LOVE HIM! he enjoys bird pie, and peanuts (Only the perfect largest ones)
maxresdefault.jpg
THIS IS MAX!
he's loud, and he says a lot of bad words, but I STILL LOVE HIM!
he enjoys bird pie, and peanuts (Only the perfect largest ones)
Endergaurdian, ima take a few fotoes of ur feather babies..
Endergaurdian, ima take a few fotoes of ur feather babies..
@YeetYeetBrib
Thx! ^^
@YeetYeetBrib
Thx! ^^
I tried my best, they are all scattered among the aviary, and since they look much bigger, they all blend in with the other lovebirds, so i have to chech their tags. [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/41/Fischer%27s_lovebird_Normal.jpg[/img]
I tried my best, they are all scattered among the aviary, and since they look much bigger, they all blend in with the other lovebirds, so i have to chech their tags.
Fischer%27s_lovebird_Normal.jpg