Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hello there friends!
my name is julie and I'm here to dragon it up with you guys! yeeeeee.
I don't know much about these "dragoons" you speak of, but the community in general here seems great and i'm so hype to become a part of it. thank you for opening your gates to us lesser pet site scrubs once again

i'm here to give every cute dragoon a kiss on the nosie. that is my primary objective. also maybe some of us could become friends, that'd be pretty neato too.

im still pretty confused about this whole thing but excited none the less!! uou
my name is julie and I'm here to dragon it up with you guys! yeeeeee.
I don't know much about these "dragoons" you speak of, but the community in general here seems great and i'm so hype to become a part of it. thank you for opening your gates to us lesser pet site scrubs once again

i'm here to give every cute dragoon a kiss on the nosie. that is my primary objective. also maybe some of us could become friends, that'd be pretty neato too.

im still pretty confused about this whole thing but excited none the less!! uou
julie_banner_by_thebookhobbit-d6t2niq.gif
Hi there! Welcome to FR :D I'm sure you will have a fun time here. If you have any questions you can always send me a message and ask.
Hi there! Welcome to FR :D I'm sure you will have a fun time here. If you have any questions you can always send me a message and ask.
Felorai.gifi93pqbp_by_luckyfang18-dd0n9j1.gif
it seems we share very similar goals. i, too, am here to kiss as many dragons as possible
ahahah
ok have fun
it seems we share very similar goals. i, too, am here to kiss as many dragons as possible
ahahah
ok have fun