Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ✿-Project Cheap Coatls-✿
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 69 70
@Kyotosorae Best of luck to both of you, hope everything goes smoothly : ) Take as much time as you need
@Kyotosorae Best of luck to both of you, hope everything goes smoothly : ) Take as much time as you need
.:xX tumblr_pz8t8bl6lE1wnevmko1_250.jpg Xx:.

ART SHOP HERE
: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2857690
@Kyotosorae No worries! :)
@Kyotosorae No worries! :)
@Kyotosorae That's terrible! I hope the pipeline issue is sorted and you'll be able to reclaim your home soon.
@Kyotosorae That's terrible! I hope the pipeline issue is sorted and you'll be able to reclaim your home soon.
1085.png3592.png484.png
@kyotosorae good luck D: hope all goes well
@kyotosorae good luck D: hope all goes well
@kyotosorae Oh no, good luck! That sort of thing can be so stressful.
@kyotosorae Oh no, good luck! That sort of thing can be so stressful.
tumblr_pffhf48GMc1ul0mwvo1_250.pngtumblr_pffh4gIQI11ul0mwvo1_250.png
sounds nasty @kyotosorae! hope all is well and they get the issue fixed quickly c:
sounds nasty @kyotosorae! hope all is well and they get the issue fixed quickly c:
the cake is not a lie! it is delicious. x
1eg3.gif
@kyotosorae

Oh no! I hope you get everything fixed soon. Also, don't feel bad for mass-pinging everyone, haha c:
Take as much time as you need to get everything resolved!
@kyotosorae

Oh no! I hope you get everything fixed soon. Also, don't feel bad for mass-pinging everyone, haha c:
Take as much time as you need to get everything resolved!
forsale_m.png3801931.png
3643491_350.png
@Kyotosorae THAT SOUNDS TERRIBLE D: I hope the issue can be resolved for you soon! Don't worry, take the time you need to get it sorted out C:
@Kyotosorae THAT SOUNDS TERRIBLE D: I hope the issue can be resolved for you soon! Don't worry, take the time you need to get it sorted out C:
tumblr_inline_n5n14a0PhP1serro8.png
colorpack.png
@Zakarya @GoredGuar @biifurcatedCoder @Skydancer @FauveNox @Sylvette @Caelthus

Eyoo, had to jump in here real fast to tell you guys that Galadriel and Silmarillion just had an nest of 3 eggs :D!
@Zakarya @GoredGuar @biifurcatedCoder @Skydancer @FauveNox @Sylvette @Caelthus

Eyoo, had to jump in here real fast to tell you guys that Galadriel and Silmarillion just had an nest of 3 eggs :D!
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
Awesome! :D Can't wait :D
Awesome! :D Can't wait :D
Puppycat.gif
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 69 70