Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window Closed!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38
@carrotoftheslice

I had a friend who experienced that problem last registration window! No typos in the email address, nothing in the inbox or spam folders.

Have her submit a Contact Us form and the FR staff should be able to see to re-sending an activation email into her inbox soon. :)
@carrotoftheslice

I had a friend who experienced that problem last registration window! No typos in the email address, nothing in the inbox or spam folders.

Have her submit a Contact Us form and the FR staff should be able to see to re-sending an activation email into her inbox soon. :)
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
Welcome new sheep breeders! Let us herd you into the collective mind teach you the ways of the dragons!
Welcome new sheep breeders! Let us herd you into the collective mind teach you the ways of the dragons!
@Rubellite Thank you very much! She JUST got it 30 seconds ago, but I EXTREMELY appreciate your response. I was probably not going to use the Contact Us form since I didn't know it could be used for this. Thank you again!
@Rubellite Thank you very much! She JUST got it 30 seconds ago, but I EXTREMELY appreciate your response. I was probably not going to use the Contact Us form since I didn't know it could be used for this. Thank you again!
@carrotoftheslice

Glad to hear it came through without a hitch in the end! Just throwing that out there since I think my friend waited a couple hours on it, and I know he wasn't the only one to experience a hiccup either. xD

Hope she's having fun trying to pick a flight and customize her progenitor!

Aaand a general welcome to all newbies this window as well~
-emits sparks in excitement-
@carrotoftheslice

Glad to hear it came through without a hitch in the end! Just throwing that out there since I think my friend waited a couple hours on it, and I know he wasn't the only one to experience a hiccup either. xD

Hope she's having fun trying to pick a flight and customize her progenitor!

Aaand a general welcome to all newbies this window as well~
-emits sparks in excitement-
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
welcome newbies! hope you all have fun!
welcome newbies! hope you all have fun!
wBOpmxj.png
Welcome all new snowflakes and non-snowflakes!

I really hope everyone enjoys their time on Flight Rising and its awesome community.
Welcome all new snowflakes and non-snowflakes!

I really hope everyone enjoys their time on Flight Rising and its awesome community.
oghFcJ4.gif
TECHNICAL AND CUSTOMER SERVICE:
I need a hug found a bug!
TECHNICAL AND CUSTOMER SERVICE:
I need a hug found a bug!
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
notice me senpais
notice me senpais
So glad to finally be here!
So glad to finally be here!
@Thanet Noticed :3

WELCOME NEWBIES BUT MOSTLY NEW ICE SUBECTS