Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Help me dress Hachi!
Hi everyone, I recently hatched a beautiful primal eyed tundra named Hachi, and I was hoping you guys could help me figure out how to dress him! I'd like to use the skin I've got on him currently, but feel free to dress him with his base genes if you see potential there. I have 10 apparel slots, but am willing to get more if I need to. Here he is: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59943316] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/599434/59943316_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hi everyone, I recently hatched a beautiful primal eyed tundra named Hachi, and I was hoping you guys could help me figure out how to dress him! I'd like to use the skin I've got on him currently, but feel free to dress him with his base genes if you see potential there. I have 10 apparel slots, but am willing to get more if I need to. Here he is:

59943316_350.png
@Lyzephyr He was a toughie to dress! But I think I've settled on this one. Even if you don't like it, you can always use it as an idea for any existing outfit you want to make for him! [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=59943316&skin=27787&apparel=13822,20830,30834,7289,29007,769,6948,21860&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] [center][outfit=1127638][/center]
@Lyzephyr

He was a toughie to dress! But I think I've settled on this one. Even if you don't like it, you can always use it as an idea for any existing outfit you want to make for him!
dragon?did=59943316&skin=27787&apparel=13822,20830,30834,7289,29007,769,6948,21860&xt=dressing.png
Dancing Nightfall
menacing_sphinx.png > Mono / Fox
> They/them / She/they
> Major Persona Obsession; P3,,!!
> Artist / Fox Therian / Writer
Not Found

I'm not really sure what to put on him. He's very very pretty, though <3
Not Found

I'm not really sure what to put on him. He's very very pretty, though <3
catrun.gif
20 | +3 FR time
@FrostyyKittens

I really like some of the ideas you came up with here! The wing garland and starsilk combination actually looks really nice. The antlers are a lovely touch, and as far as body apparel, I'd probably use something darker, like one of the new tailcoats; and then use a cowl instead of the rogue's hood. I feel like darker colors would help bring out his eyes and tertiary more.

Thank you so much for your suggestion!
@FrostyyKittens

I really like some of the ideas you came up with here! The wing garland and starsilk combination actually looks really nice. The antlers are a lovely touch, and as far as body apparel, I'd probably use something darker, like one of the new tailcoats; and then use a cowl instead of the rogue's hood. I feel like darker colors would help bring out his eyes and tertiary more.

Thank you so much for your suggestion!
@Lyzephyr [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=59943316&skin=27787&apparel=30834,7289,29007,769,6948,21860,33708&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] [center][outfit=1127638][/center] I got rid of the cowl because the cowl actually covered his eye, which I didn't want. So I only have this dude in a fancy tailcoat! I must say, he does look a bit better than with flashy bright!
@Lyzephyr
dragon?did=59943316&skin=27787&apparel=30834,7289,29007,769,6948,21860,33708&xt=dressing.png
Dancing Nightfall

I got rid of the cowl because the cowl actually covered his eye, which I didn't want. So I only have this dude in a fancy tailcoat! I must say, he does look a bit better than with flashy bright!
> They/them / She/they
@selkiie The mistlurker's garb goes surprisingly well with his colors, quite a unique idea! It doesn't quite spark the spooky vibe I'm looking for, but I love it nonetheless!

@FrostyyKittens Ah yes, it would cover his eye; I didn't think about that, haha. Those bright colors look lovely on him! I was just messing around with some apparel in the dressing room based on some of your ideas, and here's what I managed to come up with:

Ethereal Midnight

The midnight cape gives him a mysterious flair that I'm quite fond of, and I was still able to utilize the black tulip apparel and starsilks very effectively. I think I might go for this! Thank you for giving me the kick of inspiration I needed!
@selkiie The mistlurker's garb goes surprisingly well with his colors, quite a unique idea! It doesn't quite spark the spooky vibe I'm looking for, but I love it nonetheless!

@FrostyyKittens Ah yes, it would cover his eye; I didn't think about that, haha. Those bright colors look lovely on him! I was just messing around with some apparel in the dressing room based on some of your ideas, and here's what I managed to come up with:

Ethereal Midnight

The midnight cape gives him a mysterious flair that I'm quite fond of, and I was still able to utilize the black tulip apparel and starsilks very effectively. I think I might go for this! Thank you for giving me the kick of inspiration I needed!
@Lyzephyr

No problem!! He looks amazing!
@Lyzephyr

No problem!! He looks amazing!
> They/them / She/they
@Lyzephyr i went a bit simplistic because i really like the idea of hachi being some kind of eccentric magician ;w; [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=59943316&skin=27787&apparel=29242,30823,33708,30824,27974,27976,30027,10876,29218,1748&xt=dressing.png[/img][outfit=1127665] also fun fact you can layer the old and new petals!
@Lyzephyr i went a bit simplistic because i really like the idea of hachi being some kind of eccentric magician ;w;

dragon?did=59943316&skin=27787&apparel=29242,30823,33708,30824,27974,27976,30027,10876,29218,1748&xt=dressing.png
Not Found

also fun fact you can layer the old and new petals!
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
@hungryhobbits Woah, I actually love that take on him! The layered petals look really cool, and he'd absolutely fit the bill for an eccentric magician!
@hungryhobbits Woah, I actually love that take on him! The layered petals look really cool, and he'd absolutely fit the bill for an eccentric magician!
@Lyzephyr he will pull treasure from behind your ear. he will try to saw an audience member in half. he will open a portal to another realm. he will make doves fly out of his hat.
@Lyzephyr he will pull treasure from behind your ear. he will try to saw an audience member in half. he will open a portal to another realm. he will make doves fly out of his hat.
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether