Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦ SlowRabbit Art Shop [OPEN - USD/G/T]
1 2 3 4
@SlowRabbit

Gahhh!! How are you not swamped with orders?!?! Your art is adorable!!!

Chib/Not Chibi: Chibi!
Sketch/Lined/Colored: Colored
Payment: Gems
Reference: Boop!
Info about the character: Lily Lolly Darling is an alien who crash landed on earth and by some crazy means (a whole other story) became a child star actor! She has the appearance of an adorable six year old and is somehow extremely sassy despite speaking only in short phrases and words. Her favorite thing is dish soap and because she drinks it so much, she is often burping up bubbles. She's a snarky little thing but I love her a lot.
Can I post or use the completed image as an example?: Of course!
Anything else!: She doesn't really make any other expressions that her default one, so make sure that's the one she's making!
@SlowRabbit

Gahhh!! How are you not swamped with orders?!?! Your art is adorable!!!

Chib/Not Chibi: Chibi!
Sketch/Lined/Colored: Colored
Payment: Gems
Reference: Boop!
Info about the character: Lily Lolly Darling is an alien who crash landed on earth and by some crazy means (a whole other story) became a child star actor! She has the appearance of an adorable six year old and is somehow extremely sassy despite speaking only in short phrases and words. Her favorite thing is dish soap and because she drinks it so much, she is often burping up bubbles. She's a snarky little thing but I love her a lot.
Can I post or use the completed image as an example?: Of course!
Anything else!: She doesn't really make any other expressions that her default one, so make sure that's the one she's making!
pQX7j3w.png
@CrazyCandyCat

AAA! Thank you! :D
I'll get started as soon as I can!
@CrazyCandyCat

AAA! Thank you! :D
I'll get started as soon as I can!
bJs5ioz.gif
!
!
bJs5ioz.gif
!