Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Escaped Experiments: FR RP [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@indipea22

"Yeah, that's the idea." Drake spoke slowly as if speaking any faster would break the spell he was focusing on. From here to the base of the world pillar is where I want to go with all dragons in range of this spell. It was almost ready.
@indipea22

"Yeah, that's the idea." Drake spoke slowly as if speaking any faster would break the spell he was focusing on. From here to the base of the world pillar is where I want to go with all dragons in range of this spell. It was almost ready.
+ 8 fr time
up_7bca7c0d5f10e6c5_Download.png
@indipea22

@indipea22

+ 8 fr time
@dragonstarbark | Open
Eclipse stepped back, allowing him to focus. She had moved next to the Fae, and avoided touching the flowers. Who knew what her blood magic would do to them.
@dragonstarbark | Open
Eclipse stepped back, allowing him to focus. She had moved next to the Fae, and avoided touching the flowers. Who knew what her blood magic would do to them.
nZJa3n3.png
[Open/@dragonstarbark ]
Fable listened to the plan, nodding silently. It was good, and while she worried about what would happen to the nocturne after the spell. Magic exhaustion was no laughing matter - though she wasn't quite sure how she knew this tidbit -, but there didn't seem to be any better options.

The fae slowly shuffled closer to the nocturne, staying downwind of him, making sure pollen from her flowers couldn't accidentally cause any problems with his spell. Or, worse, knock the caster out. She had done it to herself enough times to know the outcome wouldn't be very good.
[Open/@dragonstarbark ]
Fable listened to the plan, nodding silently. It was good, and while she worried about what would happen to the nocturne after the spell. Magic exhaustion was no laughing matter - though she wasn't quite sure how she knew this tidbit -, but there didn't seem to be any better options.

The fae slowly shuffled closer to the nocturne, staying downwind of him, making sure pollen from her flowers couldn't accidentally cause any problems with his spell. Or, worse, knock the caster out. She had done it to herself enough times to know the outcome wouldn't be very good.
+3 hours FR time
tumblr_ojha3sJ2Q91vgb4t3o1_500.jpg
//is everyone doin okay? Are there still plans to continue this? @Frysa @nebulaestars @dragonstarbark @uhohapollo @maidofthedamned @indipea22 @dawntalon427 @antisepticc @sstickperson @oxyzee @nyxai (sorry about the @ 's, im just not sure who's subscribed to the thread or not)
//is everyone doin okay? Are there still plans to continue this? @Frysa @nebulaestars @dragonstarbark @uhohapollo @maidofthedamned @indipea22 @dawntalon427 @antisepticc @sstickperson @oxyzee @nyxai (sorry about the @ 's, im just not sure who's subscribed to the thread or not)
+3 hours FR time
tumblr_ojha3sJ2Q91vgb4t3o1_500.jpg
I dunno it's kinda dead
I dunno it's kinda dead
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
Maybe people are busy or forgot to reply? I've been waiting for more replies.
Maybe people are busy or forgot to reply? I've been waiting for more replies.
2LHRMay.png
I have been waiting for more replies from the others to reply too.
+ 8 fr time
+ 8 fr time
(I'm gonna have to drop out. I don't have the motivation to write any replies and I'd hate to keep everyone waiting. Feel free to kill of Myrk and give my slot to someone else.)
(I'm gonna have to drop out. I don't have the motivation to write any replies and I'd hate to keep everyone waiting. Feel free to kill of Myrk and give my slot to someone else.)
oops I did it again
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8