Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed winners being pulled
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
This is great!
I'm figuring out Firealpaca more and actually pretty relaxed rn :)
This is great!
I'm figuring out Firealpaca more and actually pretty relaxed rn :)
I have been able to spend more time with my family recently and have more time to create art again :)
I have been able to spend more time with my family recently and have more time to create art again :)
I get to work on school work from home, which means more time to take care of my cats! :D[emoji=cat 3 size=1][emoji=cat 2 size=1]
I get to work on school work from home, which means more time to take care of my cats! :D
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
@Rivaxorus I've found an apartment I can move out to once quarantine is lifted.

If I win the 1k i'm probably spending them all on Firefly for my new gen1 Guardian lady.
@Rivaxorus I've found an apartment I can move out to once quarantine is lifted.

If I win the 1k i'm probably spending them all on Firefly for my new gen1 Guardian lady.
I've been drawing a lot more recently, and finally reading a bunch of books I've had lying around forever!
I've been drawing a lot more recently, and finally reading a bunch of books I've had lying around forever!
2XruB4R.png
got to check up on a couple of old friends yesterday. they're all in good health and doing wonderfully overall. nothing makes me happier to see. [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=spiral tongue size=1]
got to check up on a couple of old friends yesterday. they're all in good health and doing wonderfully overall. nothing makes me happier to see.
tumblr_pjhao8ytwI1u3p9q2o1_500.gif
My flight for tomorrow isn't cancelled! /fingers crossed
My flight for tomorrow isn't cancelled! /fingers crossed
qHzwbwf.png
A hatchery dedicated to Lightning reps and the Lightning aesthetic

FObX7rS.pngmjtJ868.pngnWiQNX9.png
I’m helping my mum with housework and I’m recovering some old study stuff from last year that I forgot to copy (university stuff), I re watched one of my favs series and I have a lot of time to draw <3
So basically yeah, some light points in this dark times :(
I’m helping my mum with housework and I’m recovering some old study stuff from last year that I forgot to copy (university stuff), I re watched one of my favs series and I have a lot of time to draw <3
So basically yeah, some light points in this dark times :(
I finished about half of my online learning due next Monday, and if my parents allow it, I’m going to a different state to get my grandma, so that’s nice.

also here frens @Iaolii @SpiritFlight @windystorm
I finished about half of my online learning due next Monday, and if my parents allow it, I’m going to a different state to get my grandma, so that’s nice.

also here frens @Iaolii @SpiritFlight @windystorm

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

.......................................................................................................................................

formerly myceliium -
always collecting mimic powder -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
i get to be with my family!
i get to be with my family!
she/her
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14