Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Reckless Giving Thread [On Break]
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 199 200
@BAAAAKING1 I really like Zew [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58754411] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/587545/58754411_350.png[/img] [/url]
@BAAAAKING1
I really like Zew

58754411_350.png
Apparel, familiars, and battle items for sale heref2c656a9039490ef5ccc95ed1dc2f26d14bfbbc6.gif
@BustaKnuckle I love this boy! The bright blue apparel and accent contrast his dark colors very nicely. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58898154] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/588982/58898154_350.png[/img] [/url]
@BustaKnuckle I love this boy! The bright blue apparel and accent contrast his dark colors very nicely.

58898154_350.png
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
[center]@Diamondsnake Otieno is an amazing looking multi-gaze Fae! Accent: Night Fairy & Ichor Nymph compliments him so well <3 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56679194] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/566792/56679194_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Diamondsnake
Otieno is an amazing looking multi-gaze Fae!
Accent: Night Fairy & Ichor Nymph compliments him so well <3

56679194_350.png
Lqph2GZ.gif
i'd love to be put on the pinglist for this o:
i'd love to be put on the pinglist for this o:
VjTDyZx.png
Congratulations to @Epor10; you're the winner of the Starlight Cloak!
This post marks the start of a new giveaway. Participants will be counted from here forward.

Ping: @quetzyl2 @buckembarnes @Dragonation @Wraith296 @sprinklequeen @Mokuroh @shoujo @Silvereil @SylestialDragons @kumatan @fadeddream @TempestDragon @fredddio @Colorpointed @Hellnokitty @aerdnanocte @Wylin @Snek @DragonCloudBurst @ProudMomof1 @myriadofstars @Cha0ticNeutral @Ollieshark @Cerastium @COparade @Lavloner @StormFire3105 @CeilingCow @LunarFlower @BoulderEnder @trashsiren @MythicalCookie @Hiriajuu @Urza @Sebak @Featheredartist @DragonElle2020 @Sterlingstars @Carvaiine @astereia @ChercheErfina @Oneyroi @Xayxayx @MeKat @Jenshy @riverbluess @CorvidKnight @Greyh0und @BunnySox @Xoanon @Jaderannosaurus @Trilonyte @ShiftyRaven @BottledLightning @melbelletrend @Picci @DarkYnx @PokeFan123 @indipea22 @groundzero @RiptailShredfang @Epor10 @Tordue @Lunartwist @BustaKnuckle @Yawmi @LadyChipmunk @WickedPixie @MissFortune @shortwaves @emmiemiapandy @BeckAlistiere @wyrdwych @XernaPirate @Aeraki @AetherDragon @SpiritX @Skaimoo @BAAAAKING1 @EchoFlower
Congratulations to @Epor10; you're the winner of the Starlight Cloak!
This post marks the start of a new giveaway. Participants will be counted from here forward.

Ping: @quetzyl2 @buckembarnes @Dragonation @Wraith296 @sprinklequeen @Mokuroh @shoujo @Silvereil @SylestialDragons @kumatan @fadeddream @TempestDragon @fredddio @Colorpointed @Hellnokitty @aerdnanocte @Wylin @Snek @DragonCloudBurst @ProudMomof1 @myriadofstars @Cha0ticNeutral @Ollieshark @Cerastium @COparade @Lavloner @StormFire3105 @CeilingCow @LunarFlower @BoulderEnder @trashsiren @MythicalCookie @Hiriajuu @Urza @Sebak @Featheredartist @DragonElle2020 @Sterlingstars @Carvaiine @astereia @ChercheErfina @Oneyroi @Xayxayx @MeKat @Jenshy @riverbluess @CorvidKnight @Greyh0und @BunnySox @Xoanon @Jaderannosaurus @Trilonyte @ShiftyRaven @BottledLightning @melbelletrend @Picci @DarkYnx @PokeFan123 @indipea22 @groundzero @RiptailShredfang @Epor10 @Tordue @Lunartwist @BustaKnuckle @Yawmi @LadyChipmunk @WickedPixie @MissFortune @shortwaves @emmiemiapandy @BeckAlistiere @wyrdwych @XernaPirate @Aeraki @AetherDragon @SpiritX @Skaimoo @BAAAAKING1 @EchoFlower
x3COsx9.png
@iodhadh woah, thank you so much! Just one question, sense I won the giveaway, can I still join the next one? Just making sure-
@iodhadh woah, thank you so much! Just one question, sense I won the giveaway, can I still join the next one? Just making sure-
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@Epor10 Absolutely! There's no restriction on repeat winners, especially not for winners who were chosen by random draw. This is my weird giveaway thread run by my personal whims and in this house we embrace chaos.
@Epor10 Absolutely! There's no restriction on repeat winners, especially not for winners who were chosen by random draw. This is my weird giveaway thread run by my personal whims and in this house we embrace chaos.
x3COsx9.png
How many imposter scries may we submit? Three scries for three entries or just one this time around? And if it's the former, I imagine each scry would need to be impersonating a different element..? Also, do the scries need to be primal or any eye type as long as they are the same element as our flight?
How many imposter scries may we submit? Three scries for three entries or just one this time around? And if it's the former, I imagine each scry would need to be impersonating a different element..? Also, do the scries need to be primal or any eye type as long as they are the same element as our flight?
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
@iodhadh haha, awesome! Thanks!! I will definitely be joining this giveaway in the near future then.
@iodhadh haha, awesome! Thanks!! I will definitely be joining this giveaway in the near future then.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@iodhadh This is my entry!
Winter Stroll

(thanks to @/WickedPixie, I'm able to do it :p)

This is my Shadow rep! (one of them, just ignore his lightning eyes "^^) He's about to take on the one and only, Ice Kingdom. He's very clever;His starmap and Cowl creates an illusion. You think his eyes are visible, but no! In fact, they are one of the larger specks of his Starmap gene. His true eyes are (pretend it's Shadow, but likesaid, lightning) are not White alike Ice's! Smart, right? If you didn't notice, he in fact is carrying a Katana! It is not the easiest to see, but it able to be pulled out quickly enough as one side still is.

This is Dakari's Dangerous Disguise.
@iodhadh This is my entry!
Winter Stroll

(thanks to @/WickedPixie, I'm able to do it :p)

This is my Shadow rep! (one of them, just ignore his lightning eyes "^^) He's about to take on the one and only, Ice Kingdom. He's very clever;His starmap and Cowl creates an illusion. You think his eyes are visible, but no! In fact, they are one of the larger specks of his Starmap gene. His true eyes are (pretend it's Shadow, but likesaid, lightning) are not White alike Ice's! Smart, right? If you didn't notice, he in fact is carrying a Katana! It is not the easiest to see, but it able to be pulled out quickly enough as one side still is.

This is Dakari's Dangerous Disguise.
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png