Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Animated Movie?
1 2 3 4 5
The Lion King 1 and 2, the Toy Story trilogy and The Emperor's New Groove. I mean, I love a LOT of animated movies, but there's no way I could choose a favourite between those three in particular. =P

EDIT: Actually, that reminds me; I was going to add some New Groove quotes to my sig rotation. *does that now*
The Lion King 1 and 2, the Toy Story trilogy and The Emperor's New Groove. I mean, I love a LOT of animated movies, but there's no way I could choose a favourite between those three in particular. =P

EDIT: Actually, that reminds me; I was going to add some New Groove quotes to my sig rotation. *does that now*
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
I love animation so much omg

My favorites are My Neighbor Totoro, The Last Unicorn, Porco Rosso, The Iron Giant, Yellow Submarine, Spirited Away, The Aristocats, Wreck-It Ralph, Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door, Pom Poko, Grave of the Fireflies, The Illusionist, Steamboy, Kiki's Delivery Service.... okay that's a lot but I just really love animation!
I love animation so much omg

My favorites are My Neighbor Totoro, The Last Unicorn, Porco Rosso, The Iron Giant, Yellow Submarine, Spirited Away, The Aristocats, Wreck-It Ralph, Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door, Pom Poko, Grave of the Fireflies, The Illusionist, Steamboy, Kiki's Delivery Service.... okay that's a lot but I just really love animation!
Kai
He/him/his
FRT+3

tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o7_100.png tumblr_inline_peunv8JYoB1royocv_500.png tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.png

Clan Breezewings
I'm gonna have to go with Coraline, for personal reasons n' stuff. But, I also can't deny that Miyazaki's movies are gold, too! I love the animation, characters, n' just...everything about them!
I'm gonna have to go with Coraline, for personal reasons n' stuff. But, I also can't deny that Miyazaki's movies are gold, too! I love the animation, characters, n' just...everything about them!
34pz5nm.jpg
Lilo & Stitch! (I just got Stitch tattooed on my shoulder, actually, and stalk him relentlessly when I'm at WDW). Also:

Ratatouille
Wall-E
How to Train Your Dragon (good enough to be a Disney film, which is the highest praise I can give it ;D; but then again, Chris Sanders and Dean DeBlois-- hard to beat that combo)

Those are just my very, very favorites-- the list of animated movies that I enjoy the heck out of is massive. :)
Lilo & Stitch! (I just got Stitch tattooed on my shoulder, actually, and stalk him relentlessly when I'm at WDW). Also:

Ratatouille
Wall-E
How to Train Your Dragon (good enough to be a Disney film, which is the highest praise I can give it ;D; but then again, Chris Sanders and Dean DeBlois-- hard to beat that combo)

Those are just my very, very favorites-- the list of animated movies that I enjoy the heck out of is massive. :)
b6M3VPH.png
One of my favorites is "The Iron Giant", and then there are just so many others. @-@ Hunchback of Notre Dame, Beauty and the Beast, Lilo and Stitch (I love the music and the animation style), The Emporer's New Groove, Spirited Away, I even liked Ponyo, and then there's Howl's Moving Castle. *o* Too many to name. Too many.

ANASTASIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

@RoboKamerade
Loooove Secret of the Kells. ;^;
One of my favorites is "The Iron Giant", and then there are just so many others. @-@ Hunchback of Notre Dame, Beauty and the Beast, Lilo and Stitch (I love the music and the animation style), The Emporer's New Groove, Spirited Away, I even liked Ponyo, and then there's Howl's Moving Castle. *o* Too many to name. Too many.

ANASTASIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

@RoboKamerade
Loooove Secret of the Kells. ;^;
DuLvCwY.png
Woooow, choosing favorite animated movies is very tough.

Some movies I can think of off the top of my head would be UP, Coraline, Spirited Away, The Cat Returns, Lion King, Surf's Up, Happy Feet, Spirit, and lots of others. LOTS of others. oh my gosh.

A lot of movies you guys have previously mentioned are also on my list. ;-; you all have amazing taste.
Woooow, choosing favorite animated movies is very tough.

Some movies I can think of off the top of my head would be UP, Coraline, Spirited Away, The Cat Returns, Lion King, Surf's Up, Happy Feet, Spirit, and lots of others. LOTS of others. oh my gosh.

A lot of movies you guys have previously mentioned are also on my list. ;-; you all have amazing taste.
UwUnl7O.png
A GOOD THREAD YES

I've probably watched The Nightmare Before Christmas more than anything else. OH FANTASIA THOUGH. The animation in Fantasia is just. Unbelievable.

I adore a tonnn of animated movies, though. Don Bluth (Thumbelina! Anastasia!) and Disney and Studio Ghibli and Pixar and Dreamworks and ahhhhh.
A GOOD THREAD YES

I've probably watched The Nightmare Before Christmas more than anything else. OH FANTASIA THOUGH. The animation in Fantasia is just. Unbelievable.

I adore a tonnn of animated movies, though. Don Bluth (Thumbelina! Anastasia!) and Disney and Studio Ghibli and Pixar and Dreamworks and ahhhhh.
art tumblr!
@teiraa Another Secret of Kells fan? Awesome! Most people I talk to about animated films have never heard of it, unfortunately ;; u ;;
@teiraa Another Secret of Kells fan? Awesome! Most people I talk to about animated films have never heard of it, unfortunately ;; u ;;
a lot of my favorites have already been mentioned, but two i really like that aren't very well-known are Arashi no Yoru ni and Leafie: a Hen into the Wild. they're both about different species of animals finding love and companionship with one another, and they're so beautiful and great and i just love them so much ;__; i definitely recommend them!
a lot of my favorites have already been mentioned, but two i really like that aren't very well-known are Arashi no Yoru ni and Leafie: a Hen into the Wild. they're both about different species of animals finding love and companionship with one another, and they're so beautiful and great and i just love them so much ;__; i definitely recommend them!
they/them/their
I love so many! I'm a sucker for disney and dreamworks movies in general.

My favorites (in a very disorganized manner): The Lion King, Wreck-it-Ralph, Lady and the Tramp, BAMBI, Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, Tangled, Frozen, The Land Before Time, All Dogs Go To Heaven, Spirited Away, Totoro, How to Train your Dragon, The Croods, The Fox and the Hound, Corpse Bride, The Nightmare before Christmas, Lilo and Stitch

oh man, that was like 50. But you get the picture.
I love so many! I'm a sucker for disney and dreamworks movies in general.

My favorites (in a very disorganized manner): The Lion King, Wreck-it-Ralph, Lady and the Tramp, BAMBI, Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, Tangled, Frozen, The Land Before Time, All Dogs Go To Heaven, Spirited Away, Totoro, How to Train your Dragon, The Croods, The Fox and the Hound, Corpse Bride, The Nightmare before Christmas, Lilo and Stitch

oh man, that was like 50. But you get the picture.
1 2 3 4 5