Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Lots of Apparel, Fams, Skins, etc.
1 2 3 4 5
I have some familiars your looking for and possibly apparel if your ok with a partial trade?

I have some familiars your looking for and possibly apparel if your ok with a partial trade?

+2 FR time
How much fodder apparels do you have?
How much fodder apparels do you have?
JICIbJe.png Check out my
outfit thread!

→ → →
3592.png
My name is RK0(zero)Luna,
not RKOLuna.
@Ithilethiel

Depends on the item, since I'm mainly looking to make money off this, but I'd be willing to see what you're offering!

@RK0Luna

It's way too early for me to be using my brain and counting, but from the looks of it I have 30+ on me right now.
@Ithilethiel

Depends on the item, since I'm mainly looking to make money off this, but I'd be willing to see what you're offering!

@RK0Luna

It's way too early for me to be using my brain and counting, but from the looks of it I have 30+ on me right now.
swan.gif• i desperately need a new signature •swan.gif
@Skaimoo
Then could you sell me 1 full CR of them?
@Skaimoo
Then could you sell me 1 full CR of them?
JICIbJe.png Check out my
outfit thread!

→ → →
3592.png
My name is RK0(zero)Luna,
not RKOLuna.
@RK0Luna

Sure! That'll be 75g then, feel free to send a CR and I'll put the apparel in there when I have more time. Thank you very much!
@RK0Luna

Sure! That'll be 75g then, feel free to send a CR and I'll put the apparel in there when I have more time. Thank you very much!
[Item=princess petal gecko]12500t, [item= bellus Glamourtail]38g, [item= brown-spotted mith] 4g, [item= maned cerdae]11g, [item= ruffletail tadhop]3g, [item= dancing chalice]24g, [item= vigorous Goblet]19g, [item= mossy beetleboar]3g, [item= Tourmaline Vulstal]24kt equals 138.5g Market place value on the gecko and Vulstal. These are the ones listed on your wishlist. If you want to pick from these I can pay the rest in gems and treasure? If you don't I do have enough to pay for the skins in mix payments of gems and treasure.
Princess Petal Gecko 12500t, Bellus Glamourtail 38g, Brown-Spotted Mith 4g, Maned Cerdae 11g, Ruffletail Tadhop 3g, Dancing Chalice 24g, Vigorous Goblet 19g, Mossy Beetleboar 3g, Tourmaline Vulstal 24kt equals 138.5g
Market place value on the gecko and Vulstal.

These are the ones listed on your wishlist. If you want to pick from these I can pay the rest in gems and treasure? If you don't I do have enough to pay for the skins in mix payments of gems and treasure.
+2 FR time
@Ithilethiel

oh my gosh,,, a vulstal,,,,,

I'll take them all except the mith, tadhop, and beetleboar if that's alright with you! (The first two I can buy myself, and I'll probably find the boar eventually just catching insects as I'm trying to level that one up atm.)

You can pay the rest in either gems or treasure, although I do prefer gems. Whichever works for you! ^^
@Ithilethiel

oh my gosh,,, a vulstal,,,,,

I'll take them all except the mith, tadhop, and beetleboar if that's alright with you! (The first two I can buy myself, and I'll probably find the boar eventually just catching insects as I'm trying to level that one up atm.)

You can pay the rest in either gems or treasure, although I do prefer gems. Whichever works for you! ^^
[center][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][/center]
1 2 3 4 5