Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Not a big deal, but..
Pre-rollover, I definitely bought a Nature Sprite, but I don't have it and I still have the leaves. I can't recall if it definitely said it went through (I have dodgy internet) so I guess I don't want to put it in bug report incase I'm just being silly ;v;

That said, I don't suppose anyone will let me buy one off them with leaves? hahah I didn't think so.. I feel so horrible about this, I bought six of the leaves just to buy the sprite and noticed too late!

:(
sobs in corner
Pre-rollover, I definitely bought a Nature Sprite, but I don't have it and I still have the leaves. I can't recall if it definitely said it went through (I have dodgy internet) so I guess I don't want to put it in bug report incase I'm just being silly ;v;

That said, I don't suppose anyone will let me buy one off them with leaves? hahah I didn't think so.. I feel so horrible about this, I bought six of the leaves just to buy the sprite and noticed too late!

:(
sobs in corner
===
eq6zQ9M.png
jt1VeLt.png
bYt72YT.png
awUnQ0L.png
Vtt3Gnc.png
@UnforgivenSyns

I have a spare but don't need the leaves. Would you like to trade for another cheap familiar or two or a little treasure? :)
@UnforgivenSyns

I have a spare but don't need the leaves. Would you like to trade for another cheap familiar or two or a little treasure? :)
@Varick
Humm, I have a Parasitic Fungus and a Strangler, if you want one (or two, but I was planning on sharing them with my boyfriend)... I don't really have too much to offer :( How much treasure would you be looking for?
@Varick
Humm, I have a Parasitic Fungus and a Strangler, if you want one (or two, but I was planning on sharing them with my boyfriend)... I don't really have too much to offer :( How much treasure would you be looking for?
===
eq6zQ9M.png
jt1VeLt.png
bYt72YT.png
awUnQ0L.png
Vtt3Gnc.png
@UnforgivenSyns

!!! I don't have a Parasitic Fungus yet. Would you like to trade for that? :>
@UnforgivenSyns

!!! I don't have a Parasitic Fungus yet. Would you like to trade for that? :>
@Varick
Figured the Plague guy would want the Parasitic Fungus, what a guess. Sure :)
@Varick
Figured the Plague guy would want the Parasitic Fungus, what a guess. Sure :)
===
eq6zQ9M.png
jt1VeLt.png
bYt72YT.png
awUnQ0L.png
Vtt3Gnc.png
@UnforgivenSyns

Mwuaha! You got that right. I'll send the sprite on over for you :D
@UnforgivenSyns

Mwuaha! You got that right. I'll send the sprite on over for you :D