Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Vampires Awakening (1x1)
1 2 3 4
Julia stood there. She didn't know what was going on anymore as she stood in front of the vampire. She smiled as her blue eyes had a purple glow from the hypnosis. Too bad they were not close friends..
Julia stood there. She didn't know what was going on anymore as she stood in front of the vampire. She smiled as her blue eyes had a purple glow from the hypnosis. Too bad they were not close friends..
Carmilla was satisfied. “Now, kneel on the ground.” She had to make sure that Julia wasn’t playing games.
Carmilla was satisfied. “Now, kneel on the ground.” She had to make sure that Julia wasn’t playing games.
Julia bowed to her. It was not kneeling, but more formal. She was hypnotized, but daylight was approaching.
Julia bowed to her. It was not kneeling, but more formal. She was hypnotized, but daylight was approaching.
Carmilla saw the first rays of sun, her vampire form cannot withstand it. She fled, and Julia was no longer hypnotized. She was lucky, but she’d better watch her back, because Carmilla will come for her again.

((This is my last one before I sleep. Good night!))
Carmilla saw the first rays of sun, her vampire form cannot withstand it. She fled, and Julia was no longer hypnotized. She was lucky, but she’d better watch her back, because Carmilla will come for her again.

((This is my last one before I sleep. Good night!))
(Goodnight :) talk more tomorrow)

Julia looked around. Then drove home to get rest after a terrifying evening. She had no idea what happened or that Carmilla was a vampire. But rebecca was found and taken away. Another victim of a mysterious string of casualties. Though she didn't disappear like the others...
(Goodnight :) talk more tomorrow)

Julia looked around. Then drove home to get rest after a terrifying evening. She had no idea what happened or that Carmilla was a vampire. But rebecca was found and taken away. Another victim of a mysterious string of casualties. Though she didn't disappear like the others...
1 2 3 4