Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (IC) Behind The Clouds: Extinction
1 2 3 4 5 6
Arank
New York, New York City

The young dragon slowly walked around the corner. He was nervous, his fingers picked at each other. Arank in his human form looked very childlike or like a very young teenager, very thin, and dirty. His hood covered the forehead and most of his face. A bag hung on his arm, as he approached he grabbed an extra apple that was in the bag. He then reached his hand out to the boy wanting to give him the apple. "Please...don't be scared...I won't hurt you...I won't be any trouble....hurting others is bad....here have this...it is better...energy...sweet...water..it is happy to be eaten". Arank was weird sometimes when he talks. It is just something he does a quirk about him.

The dragon stared at the human not taking his red eyes off him. He could feel all kinds of emotions and stories from this one. Maybe he could help? Arank used to always help people slove inner battles whether it be sadness, anger, or pain. Maybe it was fate to find this boy. Arank has been hungry for companionship for so long since his friend disappeared. Being alone hurts and it reminds himself of darker times.

Militis & Kara

The dragon and human wandered the streets with bags of food and water. Kara wore a leather jacket, purple scarf around her mouth and a black winter hat on her head. Her jeans were black with a chain around her waist decorated with small skulls and feathers. Militis wore a large long sleeve trench coat that covered all of his body. The hood even hid a lot of his face, his hands were completely covered. If anyone caught wind that he was a dragon he would be in danger. Keeping him covered kept him safe from others that would sound the alarm. The cameras around the streets would scan him but because he was so covered they passed him as human. The two of them where heading to the abandoned area of the major city. There were a few pockets of these it was crazy to see them so close to the living breathing areas. Kara wanted to get numbers, a group of survivors to try and turn things around. Her plan was to go after the ones who did all this and bring the world back into the light.

They got to an abandoned block of houses and other buildings. Kara lead the way before looking at Militis. This could be dangerous, these forgotten areas sometimes are home to the homeless. Sometimes they can be aggressive but with gifts of food, they hopefully wouldn't be an issue. Militis would keep Kara safe the dragon had her back here. Once inside one of the many buildings on the block Kara undercovered a bit. Unwrapping the scarf exposing her dark purple lipstick covered lips. "Hello! Is there anyone here? We have food and water...we mean no harm even if you are human or dragon! We can provide you warm shelter if you wish!". She was loud but sounded very gentle. They would check each building once, then leave if no one came forward.

Zerro
New York, Northern area, with Jason, heading for the manufacturing building

After breaking in a few buildings and homes he managed to find food the human eats. He gave it to the human it was a bag of mostly beef jerky and some can goods. They wandered the streets till the smoke was noticed coming from a building. Like if the heat was on, it was clear someone else might have been in the area. Zerro kept an arm on the human assisting him to walk, considering he was missing his left foot. This human was in rough shape before. It was only a matter of time for him to get worse again. Zerro normally didn't care about humans but he was going to keep his word for this one. He needs this human's help if he was going to find his original prey. As they got closer it was clear it was a large building that most likely was a manufacturing building of some kind...boxes?

Zerro began to smell many scents seemed to all be dragons. Males and a female he could smell. The dragon wasn't scared but for the human's sake, he had to get him to warmth. The dragon pushed open the door with his foot and entered. Once inside he stood there with a sharp angry look on his face. He stared at three figures seemly sitting around. Hopefully, with all the jackets covering Jason it would keep him safe. With one arm helping Jason stay up the other one he had his katana ready. "I need to use this place. This human is in danger of dying, stay back".
Arank
New York, New York City

The young dragon slowly walked around the corner. He was nervous, his fingers picked at each other. Arank in his human form looked very childlike or like a very young teenager, very thin, and dirty. His hood covered the forehead and most of his face. A bag hung on his arm, as he approached he grabbed an extra apple that was in the bag. He then reached his hand out to the boy wanting to give him the apple. "Please...don't be scared...I won't hurt you...I won't be any trouble....hurting others is bad....here have this...it is better...energy...sweet...water..it is happy to be eaten". Arank was weird sometimes when he talks. It is just something he does a quirk about him.

The dragon stared at the human not taking his red eyes off him. He could feel all kinds of emotions and stories from this one. Maybe he could help? Arank used to always help people slove inner battles whether it be sadness, anger, or pain. Maybe it was fate to find this boy. Arank has been hungry for companionship for so long since his friend disappeared. Being alone hurts and it reminds himself of darker times.

Militis & Kara

The dragon and human wandered the streets with bags of food and water. Kara wore a leather jacket, purple scarf around her mouth and a black winter hat on her head. Her jeans were black with a chain around her waist decorated with small skulls and feathers. Militis wore a large long sleeve trench coat that covered all of his body. The hood even hid a lot of his face, his hands were completely covered. If anyone caught wind that he was a dragon he would be in danger. Keeping him covered kept him safe from others that would sound the alarm. The cameras around the streets would scan him but because he was so covered they passed him as human. The two of them where heading to the abandoned area of the major city. There were a few pockets of these it was crazy to see them so close to the living breathing areas. Kara wanted to get numbers, a group of survivors to try and turn things around. Her plan was to go after the ones who did all this and bring the world back into the light.

They got to an abandoned block of houses and other buildings. Kara lead the way before looking at Militis. This could be dangerous, these forgotten areas sometimes are home to the homeless. Sometimes they can be aggressive but with gifts of food, they hopefully wouldn't be an issue. Militis would keep Kara safe the dragon had her back here. Once inside one of the many buildings on the block Kara undercovered a bit. Unwrapping the scarf exposing her dark purple lipstick covered lips. "Hello! Is there anyone here? We have food and water...we mean no harm even if you are human or dragon! We can provide you warm shelter if you wish!". She was loud but sounded very gentle. They would check each building once, then leave if no one came forward.

Zerro
New York, Northern area, with Jason, heading for the manufacturing building

After breaking in a few buildings and homes he managed to find food the human eats. He gave it to the human it was a bag of mostly beef jerky and some can goods. They wandered the streets till the smoke was noticed coming from a building. Like if the heat was on, it was clear someone else might have been in the area. Zerro kept an arm on the human assisting him to walk, considering he was missing his left foot. This human was in rough shape before. It was only a matter of time for him to get worse again. Zerro normally didn't care about humans but he was going to keep his word for this one. He needs this human's help if he was going to find his original prey. As they got closer it was clear it was a large building that most likely was a manufacturing building of some kind...boxes?

Zerro began to smell many scents seemed to all be dragons. Males and a female he could smell. The dragon wasn't scared but for the human's sake, he had to get him to warmth. The dragon pushed open the door with his foot and entered. Once inside he stood there with a sharp angry look on his face. He stared at three figures seemly sitting around. Hopefully, with all the jackets covering Jason it would keep him safe. With one arm helping Jason stay up the other one he had his katana ready. "I need to use this place. This human is in danger of dying, stay back".
14h8wyz.gif If I don't respond in three minutes I'm at work or away!14h8wyz.gif
Xavier
Northern New York
"Wha...!", Xavier was suprised by the sudden voice,"Ok, but who are you?", Xavier tried to say it in a peaceful voice, but it sounded sort of snotty.
It was strange for Xavier to see all these people after 2 months, Xavier didn't realize how cold it was when the dragon opened the door until he looked down and saw his legs trembling. Hopefully he could find warmer clothes, but in the meantime, it was going to have to do.
Xavier just noticed the human was missing a foot and felt sympathetic for him. This emotion he rarely felt, and it was strange.
Xavier
Northern New York
"Wha...!", Xavier was suprised by the sudden voice,"Ok, but who are you?", Xavier tried to say it in a peaceful voice, but it sounded sort of snotty.
It was strange for Xavier to see all these people after 2 months, Xavier didn't realize how cold it was when the dragon opened the door until he looked down and saw his legs trembling. Hopefully he could find warmer clothes, but in the meantime, it was going to have to do.
Xavier just noticed the human was missing a foot and felt sympathetic for him. This emotion he rarely felt, and it was strange.
Hey ima flight rising boi
6klg2iF.png
Senji
In the northern part of New York far away from the major city. With Mira and Xavier...

The peace here was suddenly disturbed when someone kicked the door open. Senji immediately jumped and turned his body to the figure. What was going on? The white-haired man was holding someone in one and the other a blade at them. After a few moments, Senji smelled this was a dragon standing in front of them. He grabbed a few shurikens from his pocket putting three between his fingers. Senji also smelled a human it must be that one who this dragon is saying is in danger! Cause there was no human here before. The man looks very bundled up was hard to see his face. Senji was starting to smell someone familiar the longer the mysterious dragon stood in the room. It was puzzling to the forest dragon, why was he smelling it? Senji was going to have to try to cool this dragon down. He then spoke in a relaxed but serious tone trying to defuse the situation. He stepped closer and closer with a hand up in front trying to show he wasn't going to hurt. The other hand was ready to act if this male dragon with white hair attacked.

"Hey! Calm down, my friend! We can share with you...even help you. Please, put that blade down. The last thing we need is for everyone to lose their minds....and for others to die. We can help you both...please just try to take a breather we are not the bad guys".

Jane & Max
With Avlyn...

Jane started to yawn a bit. The movement of the ship and her being bored was putting her to sleep. Well, also Jacry tunes were also helping with that. She eventually started to fall asleep on the floor next to the white german shepherd. The little girl couldn't fight it and it would probably be a good thing to sleep. Who knows what they would run into later. Jane was now asleep probably dreaming of people once met and maybe will meet. Max just laid there next to the girl like he always did. That dog was her best friend even when Jason was around. She could do anything to the creature and he wouldn't care it was cute.
Senji
In the northern part of New York far away from the major city. With Mira and Xavier...

The peace here was suddenly disturbed when someone kicked the door open. Senji immediately jumped and turned his body to the figure. What was going on? The white-haired man was holding someone in one and the other a blade at them. After a few moments, Senji smelled this was a dragon standing in front of them. He grabbed a few shurikens from his pocket putting three between his fingers. Senji also smelled a human it must be that one who this dragon is saying is in danger! Cause there was no human here before. The man looks very bundled up was hard to see his face. Senji was starting to smell someone familiar the longer the mysterious dragon stood in the room. It was puzzling to the forest dragon, why was he smelling it? Senji was going to have to try to cool this dragon down. He then spoke in a relaxed but serious tone trying to defuse the situation. He stepped closer and closer with a hand up in front trying to show he wasn't going to hurt. The other hand was ready to act if this male dragon with white hair attacked.

"Hey! Calm down, my friend! We can share with you...even help you. Please, put that blade down. The last thing we need is for everyone to lose their minds....and for others to die. We can help you both...please just try to take a breather we are not the bad guys".

Jane & Max
With Avlyn...

Jane started to yawn a bit. The movement of the ship and her being bored was putting her to sleep. Well, also Jacry tunes were also helping with that. She eventually started to fall asleep on the floor next to the white german shepherd. The little girl couldn't fight it and it would probably be a good thing to sleep. Who knows what they would run into later. Jane was now asleep probably dreaming of people once met and maybe will meet. Max just laid there next to the girl like he always did. That dog was her best friend even when Jason was around. She could do anything to the creature and he wouldn't care it was cute.
English is not my first language sorry for misunderstandings if they occur.
Avlyn Xris-

She had been hard at work for over than the half an hour, sewing quickly- adding stuffing and fur to keep her warm. Avlyn does her best to keep herself all together, but she was excited. That this was as much that she could do to keep her warm. Her idea was to put small heat packs in Jane's socks and there was more things that there she could do, but she knew that they might bother her. She smiled as she slid down the creaky banister and made her way down to Jane. She was going to yell, but seeing that she was asleep, Avlyn placed the jacket down on her to keep her warm. She had decided to sit down and tinker on the bracelet, to see if she could finally turn it off. She could change the color but not do anything of it earlier, so she could try now.

Shaun Doe-

"You're. . . you are actually- you're actually giving this to me? You sure?" This boy seemed to be more thinner and frail than himself. Shaun himself was lanky and thin- not just from eating canned food (specifically beans and peaches). His ruffled mess of reddish brown- almost golden red curls were a knotted mess as they moved when he did to approach the boy. Shaun himself almost fell to the ground after standing up, his knees that were weak. "Heh, sorry. . . not the best at standing." He slowly moved towards him, just so that this kid wouldn't bolt away from him. Doe didn't want to grab the apple from his hands because he felt like he might be taking it forcefully from him as he opened his hands, cupping them underneath the apple so that this boy could give it to him. The silence was suffocating, so he tried to break the ice. "Uh- my name is Shaun. . . Shaun Doe. You could, uh- call me Doe- If you want, that is. . . What's your name?"
Avlyn Xris-

She had been hard at work for over than the half an hour, sewing quickly- adding stuffing and fur to keep her warm. Avlyn does her best to keep herself all together, but she was excited. That this was as much that she could do to keep her warm. Her idea was to put small heat packs in Jane's socks and there was more things that there she could do, but she knew that they might bother her. She smiled as she slid down the creaky banister and made her way down to Jane. She was going to yell, but seeing that she was asleep, Avlyn placed the jacket down on her to keep her warm. She had decided to sit down and tinker on the bracelet, to see if she could finally turn it off. She could change the color but not do anything of it earlier, so she could try now.

Shaun Doe-

"You're. . . you are actually- you're actually giving this to me? You sure?" This boy seemed to be more thinner and frail than himself. Shaun himself was lanky and thin- not just from eating canned food (specifically beans and peaches). His ruffled mess of reddish brown- almost golden red curls were a knotted mess as they moved when he did to approach the boy. Shaun himself almost fell to the ground after standing up, his knees that were weak. "Heh, sorry. . . not the best at standing." He slowly moved towards him, just so that this kid wouldn't bolt away from him. Doe didn't want to grab the apple from his hands because he felt like he might be taking it forcefully from him as he opened his hands, cupping them underneath the apple so that this boy could give it to him. The silence was suffocating, so he tried to break the ice. "Uh- my name is Shaun. . . Shaun Doe. You could, uh- call me Doe- If you want, that is. . . What's your name?"
Arank

"You seem to need it more than me". He moved a little closer. Trying to have a smile on his face it felt weird to smile, he had not done it for a long time. " That is a very nice name...yes I will call you...Doe...it is simple and easy to remember...rolls off the tongue. My name is...uh...Arank pronounce it how you like I will still undestand". He put down the bag of food he had down for a moment. Then he sat on an old chair and looked at the human. "Doe, this not the greatest place to be alone in. Why are you here?" He smiled as he took more food out of the bag to share.

As he did a sudden voice echoed threw the hallowed building. It sounded like a woman and for him it was somewhat familiar also. Immediately he turned to head to the entrance of the room. Part of him wanted to go see who there are. What if they were lying? Or what if this really was something great? Arank then looked at Doe for a moment. "Should we go see? Her voice isn't mean...just scared...caring and bit dry...her lips must be cut from the cold. ".

Zerro

New York, Northern area, with Jason, manufacturing building

The ice dragon stared at Senji with so much rage in his eyes. Then started to move closer with Jason sorta dragged along."I do not know any of you and I do not trust you. We can share this place! Just if any of you make a move I dislike or try anything then I confront any of you. We will be on that side of the building you all stay on this part. Stay away from us. Once he has recovered we will be leaving"!

He then headed over to another side of the large room. Laying the human covered in coats down. Then gentle unzipped and removed a few so only one was on him. The human was resting on a bed of coats. One had had on hid his eyes and forehead. Hopefully, this building would help him warm-up. Zerro stood there waiting, holding his katana ready. The dragon didn't know what he could do more for the human. This was still very new to him. He never has allied or helped a human before.

Gronk & Tiamat
Sayre, Pennsylvania, near New York border

They have begun to pack things up. Despite the snow still blowing hard. They had to sitting too long often brought trouble. One by one they filled backpacks and got bundled up. The group eventually began to march out of the apartments and hit the streets. They started to head north hoping to find a new area to hunker down in. Tiamat stuck close to the group a Gronk pulled the rear. Making sure no one was left behind. He would command them a few times to go left or right. Most of the time was silence except for the wind howling and snow falling. They have been in weather like this before. It was dangerous, but they had the best gear to stay safe for at least a few hours.
Arank

"You seem to need it more than me". He moved a little closer. Trying to have a smile on his face it felt weird to smile, he had not done it for a long time. " That is a very nice name...yes I will call you...Doe...it is simple and easy to remember...rolls off the tongue. My name is...uh...Arank pronounce it how you like I will still undestand". He put down the bag of food he had down for a moment. Then he sat on an old chair and looked at the human. "Doe, this not the greatest place to be alone in. Why are you here?" He smiled as he took more food out of the bag to share.

As he did a sudden voice echoed threw the hallowed building. It sounded like a woman and for him it was somewhat familiar also. Immediately he turned to head to the entrance of the room. Part of him wanted to go see who there are. What if they were lying? Or what if this really was something great? Arank then looked at Doe for a moment. "Should we go see? Her voice isn't mean...just scared...caring and bit dry...her lips must be cut from the cold. ".

Zerro

New York, Northern area, with Jason, manufacturing building

The ice dragon stared at Senji with so much rage in his eyes. Then started to move closer with Jason sorta dragged along."I do not know any of you and I do not trust you. We can share this place! Just if any of you make a move I dislike or try anything then I confront any of you. We will be on that side of the building you all stay on this part. Stay away from us. Once he has recovered we will be leaving"!

He then headed over to another side of the large room. Laying the human covered in coats down. Then gentle unzipped and removed a few so only one was on him. The human was resting on a bed of coats. One had had on hid his eyes and forehead. Hopefully, this building would help him warm-up. Zerro stood there waiting, holding his katana ready. The dragon didn't know what he could do more for the human. This was still very new to him. He never has allied or helped a human before.

Gronk & Tiamat
Sayre, Pennsylvania, near New York border

They have begun to pack things up. Despite the snow still blowing hard. They had to sitting too long often brought trouble. One by one they filled backpacks and got bundled up. The group eventually began to march out of the apartments and hit the streets. They started to head north hoping to find a new area to hunker down in. Tiamat stuck close to the group a Gronk pulled the rear. Making sure no one was left behind. He would command them a few times to go left or right. Most of the time was silence except for the wind howling and snow falling. They have been in weather like this before. It was dangerous, but they had the best gear to stay safe for at least a few hours.
Xavier
Northern New York

Xavier was shocked be the anger in this dragons voice. Xavier thought he would be a little empathetic, because he was caring for the human. "okay then...", Xavier muttered to himself, wondering why the dragon could one second be scolding them, and the next wrapping coats around a human to warm him up.
Xavier, still not really knowing what's going on, faced Senji and Mira and asked, so, uh, you guys met before?, he said trying to get hid mind off the dragon.
Xavier
Northern New York

Xavier was shocked be the anger in this dragons voice. Xavier thought he would be a little empathetic, because he was caring for the human. "okay then...", Xavier muttered to himself, wondering why the dragon could one second be scolding them, and the next wrapping coats around a human to warm him up.
Xavier, still not really knowing what's going on, faced Senji and Mira and asked, so, uh, you guys met before?, he said trying to get hid mind off the dragon.
Hey ima flight rising boi
6klg2iF.png
Senji

Senji kept his eyes on the male white-haired dragon. He didn't like the thick smell of blood coming from him. Keeping his hands raised to show he meant no harm. When he got to the other side of the room he then sighed. This was getting interesting now, there was a familiar scent coming from that hidden human. It made his stomach turn, could that be really who he smells? Maybe it was just scent from one of the jackets? There was no way that it could be Jason!? He then turned his attention to Xavier.

"Uh...Mira and I? Yeah, we have some history...but that was years ago. So...uh...yeah..we met before. I wasn't sure about her at first but gave her a chance and it was one of the best things I did. She is really amazing! The ice she can control is powerful and really pretty! Xavier so what are you about? What is a bit of your story?"

He had a big smile on his face as he talked. His typical positive attitude was starting to surface. Then they had got a bit of a dizzy spell and slowly sat back down. His body was still recovering from the mob of humans that attacked him. Nothing was bleed just he was very sore. His leg still disliked being moved.

Ryadhul
Wondering the streets of New York.

The dragon marched through the snow with no issue. It crunched under his feet as he made his way down the barren street. His sword was gripped tightly his hand. His eyes were focused ahead of him with a stern look upon his face. This storm was wonderful to him it allowed him to hunt also most like he was invisible. Part of him was hoping to find his former comrades, he often wonders what has happened to them in all this mess. Where they captured by those maggots called humans? He disliked humans but those ones that shot and went around capturing others were the lowest and most coward humans he had ever saw.
Senji

Senji kept his eyes on the male white-haired dragon. He didn't like the thick smell of blood coming from him. Keeping his hands raised to show he meant no harm. When he got to the other side of the room he then sighed. This was getting interesting now, there was a familiar scent coming from that hidden human. It made his stomach turn, could that be really who he smells? Maybe it was just scent from one of the jackets? There was no way that it could be Jason!? He then turned his attention to Xavier.

"Uh...Mira and I? Yeah, we have some history...but that was years ago. So...uh...yeah..we met before. I wasn't sure about her at first but gave her a chance and it was one of the best things I did. She is really amazing! The ice she can control is powerful and really pretty! Xavier so what are you about? What is a bit of your story?"

He had a big smile on his face as he talked. His typical positive attitude was starting to surface. Then they had got a bit of a dizzy spell and slowly sat back down. His body was still recovering from the mob of humans that attacked him. Nothing was bleed just he was very sore. His leg still disliked being moved.

Ryadhul
Wondering the streets of New York.

The dragon marched through the snow with no issue. It crunched under his feet as he made his way down the barren street. His sword was gripped tightly his hand. His eyes were focused ahead of him with a stern look upon his face. This storm was wonderful to him it allowed him to hunt also most like he was invisible. Part of him was hoping to find his former comrades, he often wonders what has happened to them in all this mess. Where they captured by those maggots called humans? He disliked humans but those ones that shot and went around capturing others were the lowest and most coward humans he had ever saw.
English is not my first language sorry for misunderstandings if they occur.
Avlyn Xtris-

She had felt like she had it. It was something in the wiring. Avlyn had to put her hair up in a complicated updo so that none of her hair would get in the way as she worked. Putting in the final pin, she turns back to her work behind her neck. She still kept it on, she didn't want to worry with it. It was blue before she messed with it. She changed it to a green, then a red then back to green. She now had to see if she could disassemble it. But she didn't want it to alert the system so she had to work carefully. Ever so slowly and ever so carefully. But since it was behind her neck, she had to be so much more careful. With plenty of mirrors so that she could see behind her while looking ahead, she slowly works on the long haul that will be disassembling the hazardous choker.

It might of been no longer than half and hour, when she stopped to massage a hand cramp in her other arm. The arm that was encased in a liquid crystal so that she wouldn't lose it. If she hadn't ran, then she wouldn't have found Jane. It was cowardly, but if he had broke the crystal then she would have lost her entire arm. It would have been gone for good, so she's glad she still has this. She massages her hand, tired that she was taking so long. But she had to work backwards in order to keep moving forward. So she stretches before continuing again.

Shaun Doe-

"Arank, that's also a pleasant name. I, don't really remember why I'm here. Just that I woke up with a really bad bump on my head by the dumpsters in the back. Then I walked inside and I just was hungry so, I found these cans of old soup but they were really hard to open. Oh before that I found a tiny knife by the entrance, I think someone dropped it? Then I used it open the cans of soup. I don't remember why but I just stayed here, because I only know here." Doe ruffles his already very matted and messy dirty golden brown hair. He takes a bit of the apple. It was fresh! Very fresh and cold, but not old canned soup cold. It was sweet too, but not too sweet. It was nice. He grins and eats the apple down the core. Spitting out the seeds and putting them in his pocket, he brushed his torn jeans as he stands up. "We should go, see- if they hurt us, we can use this knife." It was a measly butter knife that was slightly bent from opening cans of soup. "And this can part." He had wrapped it in a torn part of his jeans to have a make-shift weapon. "Here, for protection. Only use it if your in danger. Let's go." Doe pushes up his hair and clutches onto his butter knife and begins to head to the entrance of the building.
Avlyn Xtris-

She had felt like she had it. It was something in the wiring. Avlyn had to put her hair up in a complicated updo so that none of her hair would get in the way as she worked. Putting in the final pin, she turns back to her work behind her neck. She still kept it on, she didn't want to worry with it. It was blue before she messed with it. She changed it to a green, then a red then back to green. She now had to see if she could disassemble it. But she didn't want it to alert the system so she had to work carefully. Ever so slowly and ever so carefully. But since it was behind her neck, she had to be so much more careful. With plenty of mirrors so that she could see behind her while looking ahead, she slowly works on the long haul that will be disassembling the hazardous choker.

It might of been no longer than half and hour, when she stopped to massage a hand cramp in her other arm. The arm that was encased in a liquid crystal so that she wouldn't lose it. If she hadn't ran, then she wouldn't have found Jane. It was cowardly, but if he had broke the crystal then she would have lost her entire arm. It would have been gone for good, so she's glad she still has this. She massages her hand, tired that she was taking so long. But she had to work backwards in order to keep moving forward. So she stretches before continuing again.

Shaun Doe-

"Arank, that's also a pleasant name. I, don't really remember why I'm here. Just that I woke up with a really bad bump on my head by the dumpsters in the back. Then I walked inside and I just was hungry so, I found these cans of old soup but they were really hard to open. Oh before that I found a tiny knife by the entrance, I think someone dropped it? Then I used it open the cans of soup. I don't remember why but I just stayed here, because I only know here." Doe ruffles his already very matted and messy dirty golden brown hair. He takes a bit of the apple. It was fresh! Very fresh and cold, but not old canned soup cold. It was sweet too, but not too sweet. It was nice. He grins and eats the apple down the core. Spitting out the seeds and putting them in his pocket, he brushed his torn jeans as he stands up. "We should go, see- if they hurt us, we can use this knife." It was a measly butter knife that was slightly bent from opening cans of soup. "And this can part." He had wrapped it in a torn part of his jeans to have a make-shift weapon. "Here, for protection. Only use it if your in danger. Let's go." Doe pushes up his hair and clutches onto his butter knife and begins to head to the entrance of the building.
Arank

He stared at the boy with his red eyes. Lightly he smirked at Shaun. "I have my own weapons but thank you". He lifted up his hoodie a bit showing two curved daggers. They were looped in the loops meant for a belt near his rear. They were copper or gold coloring they were dirty from the years. Arank didn't want to tell the boy what he was. Humans these days seem to trust dragons less..what if this boy turns to hate him if he found out? Arank didn't want to mess up this moment of not being alone.

"We stick together...we be safe...no longer alone? Okay? I will watch your back. You watch mine okay? Will not let anything bad happen to you". The dragon adjusted his hood a bit around his face. Then slowly peeked down the hall and to the stairs. He headed down it cautiously. He could smell the two downstairs and he could feel their minds. He was slightly shaking, a bit of fear and shock. One of them was familiar! Could it really be her? Is this just some trick? He cursed when the old floors creaked under him.

When he got to the stairs he looked down and saw two figures by the door. He stared at them both and took a deep breath when he saw the woman. It really was her! He couldn't believe this he shook more. This has to be a dream or some kind of trick. The dragon with her wasn't familiar but something odd about him.

Militis & Kara

The two were about to leave when they heard the floor creaking above them. Militis was ready to protect Kara is he had to. Granted she was tough human and could probably be alright. She was much shorter than him but never judge Kara by her size. The dragon soon rested his eyes up the stairs. His clothing and covered face might scare them. He was hoping it wouldn't last time a people got to scared of him and ran before they help.

Kara sighed then smiled softly. Her golden yellow eyes were gentle and very kind. She put the bag on the floor and opened it up. There are all kinds of foods and even bottled water. " Oh you see I knew someone was here. My name is Kara and this is my friend Militis we are here to help. Please don't let my friend's look scare you. He won't harm you unless he is more...of the protective and defensive type.

Please...come down here....here are some supplies. Now you are both more than welcome to actually come with us. Live with us...in a house that is warm, safe, and filled with hope. I know it might sound...to good to be true...but it is not...this is the REAL deal a chance to go back to a life of normalcy
".
Arank

He stared at the boy with his red eyes. Lightly he smirked at Shaun. "I have my own weapons but thank you". He lifted up his hoodie a bit showing two curved daggers. They were looped in the loops meant for a belt near his rear. They were copper or gold coloring they were dirty from the years. Arank didn't want to tell the boy what he was. Humans these days seem to trust dragons less..what if this boy turns to hate him if he found out? Arank didn't want to mess up this moment of not being alone.

"We stick together...we be safe...no longer alone? Okay? I will watch your back. You watch mine okay? Will not let anything bad happen to you". The dragon adjusted his hood a bit around his face. Then slowly peeked down the hall and to the stairs. He headed down it cautiously. He could smell the two downstairs and he could feel their minds. He was slightly shaking, a bit of fear and shock. One of them was familiar! Could it really be her? Is this just some trick? He cursed when the old floors creaked under him.

When he got to the stairs he looked down and saw two figures by the door. He stared at them both and took a deep breath when he saw the woman. It really was her! He couldn't believe this he shook more. This has to be a dream or some kind of trick. The dragon with her wasn't familiar but something odd about him.

Militis & Kara

The two were about to leave when they heard the floor creaking above them. Militis was ready to protect Kara is he had to. Granted she was tough human and could probably be alright. She was much shorter than him but never judge Kara by her size. The dragon soon rested his eyes up the stairs. His clothing and covered face might scare them. He was hoping it wouldn't last time a people got to scared of him and ran before they help.

Kara sighed then smiled softly. Her golden yellow eyes were gentle and very kind. She put the bag on the floor and opened it up. There are all kinds of foods and even bottled water. " Oh you see I knew someone was here. My name is Kara and this is my friend Militis we are here to help. Please don't let my friend's look scare you. He won't harm you unless he is more...of the protective and defensive type.

Please...come down here....here are some supplies. Now you are both more than welcome to actually come with us. Live with us...in a house that is warm, safe, and filled with hope. I know it might sound...to good to be true...but it is not...this is the REAL deal a chance to go back to a life of normalcy
".
Shaun Doe

Shaun looked back at him with big honey eyes, goodness his eyes were red. But even then, he still put all his trust into him. He had no one else that he knew, he stayed away from all other people but this boy approached him to help him. He followed Arank, staying close behind as he clutched onto his slightly bent butter knife. Arank seemed to know one of these people. He peered over his shoulder and looked back at him nervously. He hadn't had much to any contact with other people, he was stuck here and lost. "Uh... Hello. I'm Shaun, and this is Arank. Can you please, help us?"

This lady gave such a long speech, she didn't need to speak so much. He probably was going to follow her. Shaun Doe was scared of both of them, but as long as he had Arank he was going to be fine. He placed all of his trust with him. They would be able to protect each other.
Shaun Doe

Shaun looked back at him with big honey eyes, goodness his eyes were red. But even then, he still put all his trust into him. He had no one else that he knew, he stayed away from all other people but this boy approached him to help him. He followed Arank, staying close behind as he clutched onto his slightly bent butter knife. Arank seemed to know one of these people. He peered over his shoulder and looked back at him nervously. He hadn't had much to any contact with other people, he was stuck here and lost. "Uh... Hello. I'm Shaun, and this is Arank. Can you please, help us?"

This lady gave such a long speech, she didn't need to speak so much. He probably was going to follow her. Shaun Doe was scared of both of them, but as long as he had Arank he was going to be fine. He placed all of his trust with him. They would be able to protect each other.
1 2 3 4 5 6