Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone else can’t sleep?
it is 4:51 am as i write this and i haven’t been able to sleep well at all for the past few days. i’ve been too alert and on my guard at night, like something bad might happen. i’m just extremely paranoid right now and i kinda want someone to talk to. it doesn’t help that right before i went to bed i *attempted* to listen to the album everywhere at the end of time, which has honestly been haunting me ever since even though i only listened to snippets (context: it’s a six hour album that basically explores dementia in song form. it’s really beautiful but also disturbing and sad and i’d listen at one’s own risk)

tl;dr i cant sleep because i’m too paranoid and an insomniac and i’m wondering if anyone else is in the same boat.
it is 4:51 am as i write this and i haven’t been able to sleep well at all for the past few days. i’ve been too alert and on my guard at night, like something bad might happen. i’m just extremely paranoid right now and i kinda want someone to talk to. it doesn’t help that right before i went to bed i *attempted* to listen to the album everywhere at the end of time, which has honestly been haunting me ever since even though i only listened to snippets (context: it’s a six hour album that basically explores dementia in song form. it’s really beautiful but also disturbing and sad and i’d listen at one’s own risk)

tl;dr i cant sleep because i’m too paranoid and an insomniac and i’m wondering if anyone else is in the same boat.
tumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.pngvee | it/its | +3 FR time | PWYW arttumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.png
CDEDBE49-F090-441-B-9239-31-F580-D3992-B.png
p3Lr8aR.pngACOZFAh.pngrQfqxOq.png
1YB0OjO.pngrI18gRz.png7Iu4Ec0.png
I'm sorry you've been having issues sleeping...I've been there before and it's super frustrating. If this happens again, maybe try putting on a comforting album/playlist? I find the 24/7 lofi hip-hop live streams help a lot when I'm having troubles with invasive or disturbing thoughts. Have you ever tried chamomile tea? That might also help to soothe you :) If you ever need someone to talk to, just send me a message and I'll try to respond as quickly as I can. Take care & sweet dreams [emoji=guardian sleepy size=1]
I'm sorry you've been having issues sleeping...I've been there before and it's super frustrating.

If this happens again, maybe try putting on a comforting album/playlist? I find the 24/7 lofi hip-hop live streams help a lot when I'm having troubles with invasive or disturbing thoughts.

Have you ever tried chamomile tea? That might also help to soothe you :)

If you ever need someone to talk to, just send me a message and I'll try to respond as quickly as I can. Take care & sweet dreams
S5L97dq.gif
@poezio thank you so much
@poezio thank you so much
tumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.pngvee | it/its | +3 FR time | PWYW arttumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.png
CDEDBE49-F090-441-B-9239-31-F580-D3992-B.png
p3Lr8aR.pngACOZFAh.pngrQfqxOq.png
1YB0OjO.pngrI18gRz.png7Iu4Ec0.png
Agh that's the worst I have similar issues. For me it helps to think of a singe peaceful image and stay really focused on it. I also go through each body part starting from my toes and ending at my head and double check everything is relaxed.

It also helps to make it cold (if possible), take a shower before you go to sleep, have lavender in the room, and also tea like poezio said!

If all else fails you can try melatonin but it's always better if you can do without it
Agh that's the worst I have similar issues. For me it helps to think of a singe peaceful image and stay really focused on it. I also go through each body part starting from my toes and ending at my head and double check everything is relaxed.

It also helps to make it cold (if possible), take a shower before you go to sleep, have lavender in the room, and also tea like poezio said!

If all else fails you can try melatonin but it's always better if you can do without it
jyIIBkp.png