Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Living Cauldrons - An Open Subspecies
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Jingothejumper
My yellow pair's nest hatched, but sadly no Amber hatchlings.
It'll be another 20-ish days before I can breed them again, so this is just a friendly reminder.

Let me know if you change your mind.
@Jingothejumper
My yellow pair's nest hatched, but sadly no Amber hatchlings.
It'll be another 20-ish days before I can breed them again, so this is just a friendly reminder.

Let me know if you change your mind.
kjYDub9.pnge8DqciH.pngUIVab6m.png
A couple of new Hatchlings are now available.
A couple of new Hatchlings are now available.
Dragons have been re-added to the AH
Some prices have been tuned, but the forum doesn't reflect that yet.
Dragons have been re-added to the AH
Some prices have been tuned, but the forum doesn't reflect that yet.
Is this thread still open for things like letting people know that I have a few basics? They're in the auction house, and their colours are dark--so no special pops of orange or anything--but I love them all the same, and would adore them going to a nice home.
Is this thread still open for things like letting people know that I have a few basics? They're in the auction house, and their colours are dark--so no special pops of orange or anything--but I love them all the same, and would adore them going to a nice home.
@Dr0wsydruid
Yeah, this thread's alive, just not kicking, been really busy with work OT.

I can add them to the "For Sale" post if you'd like, you'll just have to DM me when they sell.
@Dr0wsydruid

I can add them to the "For Sale" post if you'd like, you'll just have to DM me when they sell.
[quote name="FrozenKatt" date="2020-02-25 03:21:23" ] @Dr0wsydruid Yeah, this thread's alive, just not kicking, been really busy with work OT. I can add them to the "For Sale" post if you'd like, you'll just have to DM me when they sell. [/quote] I'd appreciate that, yeah! You'd need the ID's for that, I assume? This is the first time I've ever done anything on the forum, so I'm still learning!
FrozenKatt wrote on 2020-02-25 03:21:23:
@Dr0wsydruid

I'd appreciate that, yeah!
You'd need the ID's for that, I assume? This is the first time I've ever done anything on the forum, so I'm still learning!
@Dr0wsydruid
Just the BBCode. I took care of it, no problem :)
@Dr0wsydruid
Just the BBCode. I took care of it, no problem :)
@FrozenKatt thank you so much! I love the cauldrons so much, it's nice to see how many others do too.
@FrozenKatt thank you so much! I love the cauldrons so much, it's nice to see how many others do too.
@FrozenKatt
Could I be added to the pinglist? I really like this Subspecies and am off to poke around the AH for an Imp that'd fit the bill.
@FrozenKatt
Could I be added to the pinglist? I really like this Subspecies and am off to poke around the AH for an Imp that'd fit the bill.
UBaiWUV.pngeswSnrS.pngypcKWM0.png
gziv3Ja.png2VtxnMX.pngmlHpBMC.png
A bunch of Dragons have been put up for sale.

Also, I expanded the requirements for Tertiary colors for some Living Cauldron types.
A bunch of Dragons have been put up for sale.

Also, I expanded the requirements for Tertiary colors for some Living Cauldron types.
1 2 3 4 5 6