Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | geekos headshots! ((Currently: CLOSED))
[center][font=times new roman][b]Hey there, this is geekos, welcome to my art shop![/center] [font= times new roman]I’ve made this little artshop so I can practice my art skills with dragons and focusing on expressions - while trying a style of traditional and digital art, while making a bit of currency while doing so! ([b]Note:[/b] I’m subscribed, no need to ping me!) [rule] [font=times new roman][b]Rules and Info:[/b] [LIST] [*][font=times new roman]Once you order your commission, and I confirm I will take it, set up a cr with the payment. I will [i]not[/i] accept it until I’ve finished the art [*][font=times new roman]I will take mixed payments, and/or items to pay for the commission. While I don’t have much listed, feel free to check out my [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=424958&tab=dragon&did=55913352]wishlist[/url] to see what I’m looking for [*][font=times new roman][b]Please respect my time![/b] I’m a human being, such as yourself, so I have responsibilities in life. A few factors are in play with how long a commission takes, so it may take a little while. I’m more than willing to provide updates! [*][font=times new roman]To add to that, I take each commission one at a time - so if you are at a lower slot - I might not have much of an update, but will inform you ASAP! [*][font=times new roman]This’ll Be For Dragons, and not any other creatures. If you have a dragon oc that isn’t an fr species, I’m willing to try that aswell. [*][font=times new roman]You can order up to two drawings at a time. [*][font=times new roman]Tips are appreciated, but never required! [/LIST] [rule] [font=times new Roman][b]Art and Pricing:[/b] Like I said above, this is to experiment more with expression and a style including traditional and digital art. (Though I’m offering just traditional sketches at a lower price range) The headshots will be drawn traditionally, then colored digitally. The outcome will look something similar to this: [img]https://i.ibb.co/WsRHmXF/CFD6-ACFB-35-FC-4975-8-DAD-C84-BA13875-D6.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/ChVJ7yw/96-F2122-E-B1-C3-45-D5-9-C66-D2224-C89-BCFE.jpg[/img] Prices: For a drawing [i]without[/i] coloring: [b]47kt/g[/b] For a drawing [i]with[/i] coloring:: [b]75kt/g[/b] [rule] [font=times new roman][b]Order Form: [/b] [quote=Please use this to order your commission][font=times new roman]Username: Dragon image: Coloring?: Yes/No Preferred facial expression?: explain Form of payment: Treasure, Gems, Other (explain): [/quote] [rule] [font=times new roman] [b]Slots:[/b] 1. @/SinGambino (status: sketch started/paused) 2. @/TIR3D (status: sketch started) 3. @/TIR3D (status: sketch started) [b]Wait List:[/b] @/Wolfkai [b]Thank you for checking out my artshop! Have a great day.[/b]
Hey there, this is geekos, welcome to my art shop!

I’ve made this little artshop so I can practice my art skills with dragons and focusing on expressions - while trying a style of traditional and digital art, while making a bit of currency while doing so!

(Note: I’m subscribed, no need to ping me!)

Rules and Info:
  • Once you order your commission, and I confirm I will take it, set up a cr with the payment. I will not accept it until I’ve finished the art
  • I will take mixed payments, and/or items to pay for the commission. While I don’t have much listed, feel free to check out my wishlist to see what I’m looking for
  • Please respect my time! I’m a human being, such as yourself, so I have responsibilities in life. A few factors are in play with how long a commission takes, so it may take a little while. I’m more than willing to provide updates!
  • To add to that, I take each commission one at a time - so if you are at a lower slot - I might not have much of an update, but will inform you ASAP!
  • This’ll Be For Dragons, and not any other creatures. If you have a dragon oc that isn’t an fr species, I’m willing to try that aswell.
  • You can order up to two drawings at a time.
  • Tips are appreciated, but never required!

Art and Pricing:

Like I said above, this is to experiment more with expression and a style including traditional and digital art. (Though I’m offering just traditional sketches at a lower price range)
The headshots will be drawn traditionally, then colored digitally. The outcome will look something similar to this:
CFD6-ACFB-35-FC-4975-8-DAD-C84-BA13875-D6.jpg
96-F2122-E-B1-C3-45-D5-9-C66-D2224-C89-BCFE.jpg

Prices:
For a drawing without coloring: 47kt/g
For a drawing with coloring:: 75kt/g

Order Form:
Please use this to order your commission wrote:
Username:
Dragon image:

Coloring?: Yes/No
Preferred facial expression?: explain
Form of payment: Treasure, Gems, Other (explain):

Slots:
1. @/SinGambino (status: sketch started/paused)
2. @/TIR3D (status: sketch started)
3. @/TIR3D (status: sketch started)

Wait List:
@/Wolfkai

Thank you for checking out my artshop! Have a great day.
GEEKOS
|| Myles - They/Them ||

I am legitimately bad at communicating, my words make sense to me, but not always to other people. If something I say seems off, just ask me to clarify! I goof up a lot.
Res
Res
GEEKOS
|| Myles - They/Them ||

I am legitimately bad at communicating, my words make sense to me, but not always to other people. If something I say seems off, just ask me to clarify! I goof up a lot.
Res
Res
GEEKOS
|| Myles - They/Them ||

@DinosaurusRex , @SinGambino , @Ziegler
Hey y’all! I revamped my artshop a little, here. Nothing has changed that would affect your commisions.
But I’m offering the option of a specific expression. Each of yours is either not yet started, or only mildly sketched, so if you wish to choose an expression - feel free to tell me! If you want me to do the expression myself, just inform me and I’ll continue per normal.
Thanks!
@DinosaurusRex , @SinGambino , @Ziegler
Hey y’all! I revamped my artshop a little, here. Nothing has changed that would affect your commisions.
But I’m offering the option of a specific expression. Each of yours is either not yet started, or only mildly sketched, so if you wish to choose an expression - feel free to tell me! If you want me to do the expression myself, just inform me and I’ll continue per normal.
Thanks!
GEEKOS
|| Myles - They/Them ||

[font=times new roman] @DinosaurusRex Let me thank you so much for your patience with me! Here is your second headshot for midnight, she was fun to draw! I hope you like it. [img]https://i.ibb.co/cc7yrDY/B066-C793-85-B3-4881-ACAC-B6-D39-FC227-F0.jpg[/img]
@DinosaurusRex
Let me thank you so much for your patience with me! Here is your second headshot for midnight, she was fun to draw! I hope you like it.
B066-C793-85-B3-4881-ACAC-B6-D39-FC227-F0.jpg
GEEKOS
|| Myles - They/Them ||

Aaa!
I love it so much, Thank you for both wonderful pieces.
Definitely have to get more art from you in the future if you open again :)
Aaa!
I love it so much, Thank you for both wonderful pieces.
Definitely have to get more art from you in the future if you open again :)
@geekos
Waitlist please
@geekos
Waitlist please
Yokai.gif
@TIR3D Thank you for letting me know! Sorry it’s taking such a long time, adapting to this weird situation has been, well, weird. But I will be working on the sketches soon, drawing is apart of my credits anyways. I can pm you sketches as a WIP.
@Wolfkai I’ll put you up!
@TIR3D Thank you for letting me know! Sorry it’s taking such a long time, adapting to this weird situation has been, well, weird. But I will be working on the sketches soon, drawing is apart of my credits anyways. I can pm you sketches as a WIP.
@Wolfkai I’ll put you up!
GEEKOS
|| Myles - They/Them ||