Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@MotleyCruel If you're not sure, it's really okay to keep him, I feel the same with my progens :)
But if you're really okay with it, I'd like both please, and the apparel would be appreciated ^^
again, it's completely okay if you keep him
@MotleyCruel If you're not sure, it's really okay to keep him, I feel the same with my progens :)
But if you're really okay with it, I'd like both please, and the apparel would be appreciated ^^
again, it's completely okay if you keep him
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

@GrimdarkRoxy It's quite alright, I suspect this account will be pretty inactive once I'm finished my giveaways. If I get back into the site I'll want a fresh start with a new progen and all, so it seems right to send him to a good home.

Edit: Turns out you straight up can't trade progens! It will not let me. However I can send you the imp lady!
@GrimdarkRoxy It's quite alright, I suspect this account will be pretty inactive once I'm finished my giveaways. If I get back into the site I'll want a fresh start with a new progen and all, so it seems right to send him to a good home.

Edit: Turns out you straight up can't trade progens! It will not let me. However I can send you the imp lady!
@MotleyCruel Oh wow after all this time I didn't know that lol! Well, thank you for the imp lady!!
@MotleyCruel Oh wow after all this time I didn't know that lol! Well, thank you for the imp lady!!
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

@MotleyCruel Could I get This dragon she’s really pretty and I’m going to gift her to someone if that is okay [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/33172/3317180_350.png[/img]
@MotleyCruel

Could I get This dragon she’s really pretty and I’m going to gift her to someone if that is okay

3317180_350.png

UJfvgUd.png
@Izumiyuki47 No problem! I'll send her right over. Re-gifting is a-okay.
@Izumiyuki47 No problem! I'll send her right over. Re-gifting is a-okay.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12