Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [SS] Opening Sale! 15T/FP
[center][size=7][color=#302202]S[/color][color=#4B3A10]u[/color][color=#67521F]n[/color][color=#836B2D]d[/color][color=#9E833C]i[/color][color=#BA9C4A]a[/color][color=#D6B459]l[/color] [color=#D6B459]S[/color][color=#BA9C4A]u[/color][color=#9E833C]p[/color][color=#836B2D]p[/color][color=#67521F]l[/color][color=#4B3A10]y[/color][/size][img]http://i.imgur.com/UAq8IPJ.png[/img][/center] [center][img]/rendern/350/273745/27374460_350.png[/img][/center] [size=4][font=Bolton ]"[i]Ah. Come in.[/i]" The silhouette of a hooded ridgeback states in a quiet, willowy voice. She is quite large and seems to take up the whole counter she is draped over. The room is filled with various smells, and the subtle scent of spices greets you pleasantly. As you walk closer your eyes adjust to the dimly lit room and you can make out the dragoness more clearly. Lace and robes cover her body averting your eyes from the scars that mar her crystal plates. Her once relaxed form tightens and shifts into a more formal position under your gaze. "[i]Welcome, dear costumer, to the Sundial Supply[/i]" she grins and rests her head on her wrist. Her hood shifts and you are shocked by the lack of scales on her upper snout. A pair of wizened green eyes peer out from the shadow of her hood. She doesn't seem to take notice to you staring at her burns. "[i]In my former years I was known as Hellbound, the name is quite... forboding, eh?[/i]" The ridgeback frowns slightly before averting her gaze. "[i]Those days are long gone... I'd prefer you call me Helen, if you don't mind.[/i]" Helen's face brightens and as she sharply turns her head to the shelves behind her, she also raises her arm to swiftly drag it in front of the shelves dramatically. "[i]Since you're here, I presume your clan is getting quite hungry? Well your in luck, we've just got a fresh supply from the coliseum. Care to take a look?[/i]" The dragoness walks away from the counter, her movements precise and careful to not knock anything over. As she walks further into her store she looks at you pointedly. You quickly catch up. "[i]As you can see, we have quite the stock of fresh fruit and plants. Behind you-[/i]" Helen points,"[i]We have various insects and preserved goods over there. The meat and seafood is kept in a cooler room... the door is hard to spot sometimes. If I remember, Cai put a sign on it. Talk to me if you need anything, I'll be around[/i]." She gives you one more smile before purposefully making her way to an unorganized shelf. [/font] [quote=Carnelious] Welcome! This is my little shop I'll be running as I get back into FR. The Inventory will be updated every weekend with coliseum loot that I've gathered over the week. Eventually, I'll add some fodder fam as well so keep a lookout! If you would like to get pinged when I do a full restock please let me know <3
Sundial SupplyUAq8IPJ.png
27374460_350.png
"Ah. Come in." The silhouette of a hooded ridgeback states in a quiet, willowy voice. She is quite large and seems to take up the whole counter she is draped over. The room is filled with various smells, and the subtle scent of spices greets you pleasantly.

As you walk closer your eyes adjust to the dimly lit room and you can make out the dragoness more clearly. Lace and robes cover her body averting your eyes from the scars that mar her crystal plates. Her once relaxed form tightens and shifts into a more formal position under your gaze.

"Welcome, dear costumer, to the Sundial Supply" she grins and rests her head on her wrist. Her hood shifts and you are shocked by the lack of scales on her upper snout. A pair of wizened green eyes peer out from the shadow of her hood. She doesn't seem to take notice to you staring at her burns.

"In my former years I was known as Hellbound, the name is quite... forboding, eh?" The ridgeback frowns slightly before averting her gaze.

"Those days are long gone... I'd prefer you call me Helen, if you don't mind." Helen's face brightens and as she sharply turns her head to the shelves behind her, she also raises her arm to swiftly drag it in front of the shelves dramatically. "Since you're here, I presume your clan is getting quite hungry? Well your in luck, we've just got a fresh supply from the coliseum. Care to take a look?" The dragoness walks away from the counter, her movements precise and careful to not knock anything over. As she walks further into her store she looks at you pointedly. You quickly catch up.

"As you can see, we have quite the stock of fresh fruit and plants. Behind you-" Helen points,"We have various insects and preserved goods over there. The meat and seafood is kept in a cooler room... the door is hard to spot sometimes. If I remember, Cai put a sign on it. Talk to me if you need anything, I'll be around." She gives you one more smile before purposefully making her way to an unorganized shelf.

Carnelious wrote:
Welcome! This is my little shop I'll be running as I get back into FR.
The Inventory will be updated every weekend with coliseum loot that I've gathered over the week.
Eventually, I'll add some fodder fam as well so keep a lookout! If you would like to get pinged when I do a full restock please let me know <3
[center][size=7][color=#302202]I[/color][color=#604C1B]n[/color][color=#917735]v[/color][color=#C1A24E]e[/color][color=#F2CD68]n[/color][color=#C1A24E]t[/color][color=#917735]o[/color][color=#604C1B]r[/color][color=#302202]y[/color][/size][/center][color=#302202] [quote=Carnelious] As you have already seen, everything is on sale for [b]15tr per point![/b] If you hover over each item, it will tell you how many points there are per one of that item. [/quote] [size=5][b]Meats[/b][/size=5] [indent] OUT OF STOCK [/indent] [size=5][b]Plants[/b][/size=5] [indent] OUT OF STOCK[/indent] [size=5][b]Bugs[/b][/size=5] [indent] OUT OF STOCK [/indent] [size=5][b]Seafood[/b][/size=5] [indent] OUT OF STOCK[/indent] [i]stock updated as of 2/22/2020[/i]
Inventory

Carnelious wrote:
As you have already seen, everything is on sale for 15tr per point! If you hover over each item, it will tell you how many points there are per one of that item.
Meats
OUT OF STOCK

Plants
OUT OF STOCK

Bugs
OUT OF STOCK

Seafood
OUT OF STOCK

stock updated as of 2/22/2020
Familiars
Familiars
Reserved!
Reserved!
Open for business!
Open for business!
@carnelious
I'll take all of your food if you're willing?
@carnelious
I'll take all of your food if you're willing?
BUYING!:

food @ 20fp/t
coli grinding @ 50kt/h
@lantian Of course dear; thank you for shopping at the Sundial Supply [emoji=heart size=1] Your total will be 60,555 tr!
@lantian
Of course dear; thank you for shopping at the Sundial Supply
Your total will be 60,555 tr!