Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey yall!!!!
my GF got me into this game a month or so ago and ive loved it & decided to make an intro!!!!

-What flight did you join and why?
plague, cause its cool

-What is your favorite dragon breed?
>~< i cant decide theyre all so cool & cute!!!!

-Of the familiars, which ones are your favorite?
hmmmm, so hard to decide bc of the same thing i said for dragon breeds, but i might say Runescar Lynx bc that was the first familiar i got

-What are some of your hobbies/interests?
dragons, fantasy stuff, sci fi, and a whole lot of other things im just not thinking of ATM uwu

my GF got me into this game a month or so ago and ive loved it & decided to make an intro!!!!

-What flight did you join and why?
plague, cause its cool

-What is your favorite dragon breed?
>~< i cant decide theyre all so cool & cute!!!!

-Of the familiars, which ones are your favorite?
hmmmm, so hard to decide bc of the same thing i said for dragon breeds, but i might say Runescar Lynx bc that was the first familiar i got

-What are some of your hobbies/interests?
dragons, fantasy stuff, sci fi, and a whole lot of other things im just not thinking of ATM uwu

@BlueberryVriska Welcome welcome! I'm glad to see you've fit in so nicely! ^^ If you ever find yourself stuck, please feel free to reach out to me or any other player; we're all more than happy to help! Many good fortunes to you! c:
@BlueberryVriska Welcome welcome! I'm glad to see you've fit in so nicely! ^^ If you ever find yourself stuck, please feel free to reach out to me or any other player; we're all more than happy to help! Many good fortunes to you! c:
.................... tB9HduT.gif
A P H E A

Sen | they/them | FR +9
Miscellaneous Tarots Hatchery
bwGVqSk.gif
@Aphea thank u!! and u too!!
@Aphea thank u!! and u too!!