Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] OC designs
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34
Could I request a hold for #1, the squirrel adopt? @Seamus

Or if you accept payment plans, I can do 100kT as a starting payment and get the rest to you in a few days?
Could I request a hold for #1, the squirrel adopt? @Seamus

Or if you accept payment plans, I can do 100kT as a starting payment and get the rest to you in a few days?
@seamus would love to buy dino dog or angel wolf!! mayhaps both..
@seamus would love to buy dino dog or angel wolf!! mayhaps both..
Hello!
Can i be removed from the pinglist? I will never have enough to buy any of your designs :( Thanks!
Hello!
Can i be removed from the pinglist? I will never have enough to buy any of your designs :( Thanks!
8261159cc65c93e13a5b4215d385330a.gif
@TuxTheStrayCat
gotcha! putting them on hold now <3
and yeah!! i can take 100kt now!

@puppicino
AAAA if youd like to buy both i can definitely put them on hold if needed! for you to decide/need to save up for them ;U;

@AlphaJoy
i gotcha!! ill take you off now <3 (also i totally get that, im always broke on funds myself ;; )
@TuxTheStrayCat
gotcha! putting them on hold now <3
and yeah!! i can take 100kt now!

@puppicino
AAAA if youd like to buy both i can definitely put them on hold if needed! for you to decide/need to save up for them ;U;

@AlphaJoy
i gotcha!! ill take you off now <3 (also i totally get that, im always broke on funds myself ;; )
@Seamus Very interested in the angel dog. If it hasn't been claimed, would a hold be possible?
@Seamus Very interested in the angel dog. If it hasn't been claimed, would a hold be possible?
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@Roheryn
of course! ill let you know if theyre free :D i can definitely do holds as well!
@Roheryn
of course! ill let you know if theyre free :D i can definitely do holds as well!
@seamus u read my mind lol, I'd love a hold as its super late where i am jsoxsjzk
@seamus u read my mind lol, I'd love a hold as its super late where i am jsoxsjzk
@Seamus thank you!! Crossroads sent :>
@Seamus thank you!! Crossroads sent :>
@puppicino
LMAO alrighty! lemme know when you can <3

@TuxTheStrayCat
thank you as well! take your time <33
@puppicino
LMAO alrighty! lemme know when you can <3

@TuxTheStrayCat
thank you as well! take your time <33
@Seamus I'd love to nab that satyr gal for treasure if she's still available!
@Seamus I'd love to nab that satyr gal for treasure if she's still available!
Less active than I used to be but still here
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34