Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Perish Song [OOC] (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 68 69
@Bright We're set ambiguously in Kanto in early summer. I'm not entirely sure where all the groups are though. When I finally get the time to rehash this I'll probably have had a small time skip take place and the characters can decide where they'll be at that point.

Yes, a bite from an infected Pokemon is definitely what delivers the infection. Unless a character is immune there is a 100% fatality rate within a couple weeks.
@Bright We're set ambiguously in Kanto in early summer. I'm not entirely sure where all the groups are though. When I finally get the time to rehash this I'll probably have had a small time skip take place and the characters can decide where they'll be at that point.

Yes, a bite from an infected Pokemon is definitely what delivers the infection. Unless a character is immune there is a 100% fatality rate within a couple weeks.
i0wKxQZ.gif
Only a bite, then? Scratches are fine? I take it blood from an infected would also infect someone not immune as well if it got in a cut or their mouth or something? Basically any fluid transfer, right? Just checking since I'll probably not have too many immune Pokemon in addition to Noah not being immune.

In the case of the time skip, I might just do my own thing until then.
Thanks for the explanation.
@sourfox
Only a bite, then? Scratches are fine? I take it blood from an infected would also infect someone not immune as well if it got in a cut or their mouth or something? Basically any fluid transfer, right? Just checking since I'll probably not have too many immune Pokemon in addition to Noah not being immune.

In the case of the time skip, I might just do my own thing until then.
Thanks for the explanation.
@sourfox
Vb1TA3f.png
@sourfox

WHoa, I'm so sorry, I just finished school and the last few weeks were so busy I didn't have a chance to get on, but I am definitely still interested, sorry sorry.
@sourfox

WHoa, I'm so sorry, I just finished school and the last few weeks were so busy I didn't have a chance to get on, but I am definitely still interested, sorry sorry.
@sourfox

Do you think this will get moving again?
@sourfox

Do you think this will get moving again?
Vb1TA3f.png
@Bright Yes! It will! I've been crazy bogged down because my family is moving at the end of the June but this will definitely start up again. :)
@Bright Yes! It will! I've been crazy bogged down because my family is moving at the end of the June but this will definitely start up again. :)
i0wKxQZ.gif
@sourfox

Okay, cool. That's good to hear. Hopefully all your moving goes well. :)
@sourfox

Okay, cool. That's good to hear. Hopefully all your moving goes well. :)
Vb1TA3f.png
@sourfox I know the topic says this game is open, but since you mentioned you're moving at the moment, are you still comfortable taking submissions?
@sourfox I know the topic says this game is open, but since you mentioned you're moving at the moment, are you still comfortable taking submissions?
n4tD6Di.png2PWSna6.pngrULXRhK.png
@antivehicular Yeah totally! I hope we'll be up again by next week.
@antivehicular Yeah totally! I hope we'll be up again by next week.
i0wKxQZ.gif
I is still here...everyone for got me...@sourfox @Carnifex
I is still here...everyone for got me...@sourfox @Carnifex
@starwarstrekfan @sourfox

oh man either I missed a ping somewhere or I saw a ping, got distracted, and never did something about it, cause I had assumed this had pretty much died.
@starwarstrekfan @sourfox

oh man either I missed a ping somewhere or I saw a ping, got distracted, and never did something about it, cause I had assumed this had pretty much died.
JXVUomh.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 68 69