Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | some questions from a newbie >-<
hello! i just joined and i have these two dragons. i made one but the other is really ugly, how do i make them prettier? also how do i get there tertiary genes to show?

hello! i just joined and i have these two dragons. i made one but the other is really ugly, how do i make them prettier? also how do i get there tertiary genes to show?

@Eteri You can get new genes for your dragons in the speciality section in the auction house or the marketplace, but they tend to be really expensive. If youd like to see what you dragon would look like with other genes, go to the scrying workshop under the library , and then click 'predict morphology'. You can then enter your dragons id number (which is the # number under your dragons name) or copy and paste it into the box that says 'Import Dragon ID' (leave out the # though). There you can toggle with the drop down menu and play around with genes.

so thats:
Library>Scrying Workshop> Predict Morphology.

hope this helps!
@Eteri You can get new genes for your dragons in the speciality section in the auction house or the marketplace, but they tend to be really expensive. If youd like to see what you dragon would look like with other genes, go to the scrying workshop under the library , and then click 'predict morphology'. You can then enter your dragons id number (which is the # number under your dragons name) or copy and paste it into the box that says 'Import Dragon ID' (leave out the # though). There you can toggle with the drop down menu and play around with genes.

so thats:
Library>Scrying Workshop> Predict Morphology.

hope this helps!
RZwWAC0.png1ad36710f49950ebec403a6457482ad7.gifK5ou5OR.png
@Eteri

Yeah, the second dragon, often called the random progenitor, is all random colors. You can modify your dragons with gene scrolls to change their appearance.

Your first two dragons, custom and random, are only as special as you choose to make them, so don't feel like you have to keep them. Your first two dragons are special in that they can be restored after being exalted (that is, effectively removed from the game), over and over; other dragons have very limited retrieval options if accidentally exalted (attaching apparel or a familiar, a pet, prevents exaltation).

You can preview what genes look like by visiting the Scrying Workshop and choosing Predict Morphology and putting in a dragon's identification number, found under their name on their page. Tertiary colors can be seen by changing the tertiary gene to anything other than basic.

Changing the base colors for a dragons genes would require a Tri-Color Scatterscroll which is usually a very expensive project if you're looking for specific colors.

Prettier could involve changing their genes, however there is also lots and lots apparel (clothing) to dress a dragon with. The Auction House is a great source of cheap apparel, though some pieces may be only available through gameplay like the Coliseum or opening chests.

If you want to get some cheap dragons, the Raffles and Giveaways forum section usually has some players giving free dragons to new players. The Auction House also has many cheap, pretty dragons. Cheap doesn't mean ugly on Flight Rising, because people breed many more dragons than can be kept in lair space.
@Eteri

Yeah, the second dragon, often called the random progenitor, is all random colors. You can modify your dragons with gene scrolls to change their appearance.

Your first two dragons, custom and random, are only as special as you choose to make them, so don't feel like you have to keep them. Your first two dragons are special in that they can be restored after being exalted (that is, effectively removed from the game), over and over; other dragons have very limited retrieval options if accidentally exalted (attaching apparel or a familiar, a pet, prevents exaltation).

You can preview what genes look like by visiting the Scrying Workshop and choosing Predict Morphology and putting in a dragon's identification number, found under their name on their page. Tertiary colors can be seen by changing the tertiary gene to anything other than basic.

Changing the base colors for a dragons genes would require a Tri-Color Scatterscroll which is usually a very expensive project if you're looking for specific colors.

Prettier could involve changing their genes, however there is also lots and lots apparel (clothing) to dress a dragon with. The Auction House is a great source of cheap apparel, though some pieces may be only available through gameplay like the Coliseum or opening chests.

If you want to get some cheap dragons, the Raffles and Giveaways forum section usually has some players giving free dragons to new players. The Auction House also has many cheap, pretty dragons. Cheap doesn't mean ugly on Flight Rising, because people breed many more dragons than can be kept in lair space.
oh, okay! thank you <3
oh, okay! thank you <3