Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Purr's Journey
Well, a curious little explorer just hatched in my clan, and she's been named Purr. She can't wait to see the world, so she's snuck out a bit early to begin her adventure, she's still a hatchling. Hopefully she doesn't find any trouble. If you see her, come over here and tell me what she's been up to. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=150&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=162&tertgene=0&winggene=4&wings=52&auth=ccdf0956e30277f7bd81f41f1bb80b3fc3741978&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Well, a curious little explorer just hatched in my clan, and she's been named Purr. She can't wait to see the world, so she's snuck out a bit early to begin her adventure, she's still a hatchling.

Hopefully she doesn't find any trouble. If you see her, come over here and tell me what she's been up to.

dragon?age=0&body=150&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=162&tertgene=0&winggene=4&wings=52&auth=ccdf0956e30277f7bd81f41f1bb80b3fc3741978&dummyext=prev.png
(reserving a spot! stay tuned :0)
(reserving a spot! stay tuned :0)
It was not, exactly, a long journey for Purr.

She went from lair to lair, taking directions from clan leaders to find the lairs of dragons they'd befriended in the past. Years before she hatched.

The latest lair she'd found was in the Tidelord's domain, and it was full of colourful dragons and even more colourful personalities. The matriarch of said clan, October, looked at the little Fae kindly with her deep purple eyes that led Purr to believe there was quite a story here.

How a dragon originating from the Shadowbinder's domain had ended up moving her entire clan here... Well, it was a curious set-up to say the least.

"I remember when I was a Fae," The bogsneak had rumbled, eyes glinting with a certain wistfulness. "You need not worry, little one. Stay as long as you like."

And so she did. There were many dragons to speak with, some as old as the clan itself and some barely a few months older than her. And there was plenty to explore.

One particular dragon, probably a Guardian but with the invisibility cloak it was hard to tell, even suggested the name of a clan that Purr could visit next when she decided to continue her travels. He even gave her directions, although something about them seemed vaguely familiar.

When she finally felt the need to travel again, October met her in the very place they'd met when she first arrived.

"It will be cold when you exit our lair, little one," She'd said, producing a long black and white scarf from underneath her cape. "Take this with you, it should keep you warm."

It was a bit big for her, but Purr took the scarf nonetheless. And with a quiet 'thank you', exited the lair.

The directions she'd been given, however; somehow ended up with Purr standing at the entrance to the very lair she called home. This was most definitely not the Shadow clan that Arbre had suggested, and Purr decided right then and there that she would never take directions from an invisible dragon ever again.

But at least she had a scarf to keep her warm on her future travels.
It was not, exactly, a long journey for Purr.

She went from lair to lair, taking directions from clan leaders to find the lairs of dragons they'd befriended in the past. Years before she hatched.

The latest lair she'd found was in the Tidelord's domain, and it was full of colourful dragons and even more colourful personalities. The matriarch of said clan, October, looked at the little Fae kindly with her deep purple eyes that led Purr to believe there was quite a story here.

How a dragon originating from the Shadowbinder's domain had ended up moving her entire clan here... Well, it was a curious set-up to say the least.

"I remember when I was a Fae," The bogsneak had rumbled, eyes glinting with a certain wistfulness. "You need not worry, little one. Stay as long as you like."

And so she did. There were many dragons to speak with, some as old as the clan itself and some barely a few months older than her. And there was plenty to explore.

One particular dragon, probably a Guardian but with the invisibility cloak it was hard to tell, even suggested the name of a clan that Purr could visit next when she decided to continue her travels. He even gave her directions, although something about them seemed vaguely familiar.

When she finally felt the need to travel again, October met her in the very place they'd met when she first arrived.

"It will be cold when you exit our lair, little one," She'd said, producing a long black and white scarf from underneath her cape. "Take this with you, it should keep you warm."

It was a bit big for her, but Purr took the scarf nonetheless. And with a quiet 'thank you', exited the lair.

The directions she'd been given, however; somehow ended up with Purr standing at the entrance to the very lair she called home. This was most definitely not the Shadow clan that Arbre had suggested, and Purr decided right then and there that she would never take directions from an invisible dragon ever again.

But at least she had a scarf to keep her warm on her future travels.
GAji9p1.png
Since she found herself at home anyway, Purr decided to take a short break. Both to visit with her family and reassure her mother, and because, quite frankly, journeying from clan to clan was [i]tiring[/i] for a hatchling. Now, a little bit older and a little bit wiser (and no longer swimming in her gifted scarf), she sets out once more, to see what she can see. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=59059023&skin=0&apparel=3285&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Since she found herself at home anyway, Purr decided to take a short break. Both to visit with her family and reassure her mother, and because, quite frankly, journeying from clan to clan was tiring for a hatchling.

Now, a little bit older and a little bit wiser (and no longer swimming in her gifted scarf), she sets out once more, to see what she can see.

dragon?did=59059023&skin=0&apparel=3285&xt=dressing.png
It didn't take long for Purr to find the directions of another clan, a lair in Flamecaller's domain. it was originally a water lair, Though it took some time but everyone adjusted to the abrupt change.

A kind and loving nocturne pair found her, quickly bringing her into the safety of the lair's borders. it was a dangerous place, afterall.

"It's okay, little one," Calming had said to her once she held her under her wing, it was surprisingly cool there, compared to the rest of the land. "You're safe here, stay as long as you like."

She was always well-fed and cared for, and she grew fond of everyone in the clan. Especially of Brightmoon, who was just a few days old when Purr joined. they would play for hours, and it wasn't long before Brightmoon had grown and was one of the very ambassadors of the clan, but one thing she did not outgrow was her friendship with her.

Purr was the one that took care of the hatchlings before they were auctioned off or grew up and trained and sent to Flamecaller's ranks, but it had been too long since she was home. This place was her home away from home, but she missed her parents.

Everyone was sad to see her go, especially Brightmoon, but it was understood. Before she had to leave to attend to her duties, she flew to Purr and gave her a doll, the very doll they would play with. she hugged her, but then Nassau called for her. "Please stay safe, my friend. I hope we see each other again someday!" Brightmoon said to her before flying off.

Before Purr could leave for her home clan, Calming stopped her. "Hold on there, little one. I have something for you," she held out a bag set, it's coloring matching Purr. "It's already packed up with some food and cocoa for your journey, I hope it serves you well." She said, pulling Purr in for a hug. "You're welcome to return here whenever, my dear."

With a tearful but happy "Thank you" and after she had put on the bags and tucked the plush into them, Purr flew off to her home clan.

I tried
It didn't take long for Purr to find the directions of another clan, a lair in Flamecaller's domain. it was originally a water lair, Though it took some time but everyone adjusted to the abrupt change.

A kind and loving nocturne pair found her, quickly bringing her into the safety of the lair's borders. it was a dangerous place, afterall.

"It's okay, little one," Calming had said to her once she held her under her wing, it was surprisingly cool there, compared to the rest of the land. "You're safe here, stay as long as you like."

She was always well-fed and cared for, and she grew fond of everyone in the clan. Especially of Brightmoon, who was just a few days old when Purr joined. they would play for hours, and it wasn't long before Brightmoon had grown and was one of the very ambassadors of the clan, but one thing she did not outgrow was her friendship with her.

Purr was the one that took care of the hatchlings before they were auctioned off or grew up and trained and sent to Flamecaller's ranks, but it had been too long since she was home. This place was her home away from home, but she missed her parents.

Everyone was sad to see her go, especially Brightmoon, but it was understood. Before she had to leave to attend to her duties, she flew to Purr and gave her a doll, the very doll they would play with. she hugged her, but then Nassau called for her. "Please stay safe, my friend. I hope we see each other again someday!" Brightmoon said to her before flying off.

Before Purr could leave for her home clan, Calming stopped her. "Hold on there, little one. I have something for you," she held out a bag set, it's coloring matching Purr. "It's already packed up with some food and cocoa for your journey, I hope it serves you well." She said, pulling Purr in for a hug. "You're welcome to return here whenever, my dear."

With a tearful but happy "Thank you" and after she had put on the bags and tucked the plush into them, Purr flew off to her home clan.

I tried
After such success in her explorations, meeting such wonderful new friends and gorgeous dens, Purr found that she couldn't stay at home for long. The wanderlust was too strong, and her excitement made her jittery and fidgety. She stayed just long enough to introduce herself to the new clan members and annoy her siblings with her energy. Home was nice, and she knew it'd always be there for her, but she'd had a taste of the wanderer life and now she couldn't get enough. Before she left, Purr scoped out a hidden corner of the vault, where she decided to start her own little hoard of memories. Her first treasure was the little doll from Brightmoon, which she put in a little place of honor on a shelf. With that sorted, she double checked her bags, straightened out her scarf, and set off once more. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=59059023&skin=0&apparel=3285,28997,20612&xt=dressing.png[/img] Purr's Hoard: [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/488.png[/img] (( @Ghoobstie i hope it's okay, but i decided to make non-apparel gifts go into my vault, where im never gonna touch them or anything, because i think otherwise it's gonna get lost really fast. With the apparel, she can wear it, but i think the item would be a bit weird to keep passing on. this good?))
After such success in her explorations, meeting such wonderful new friends and gorgeous dens, Purr found that she couldn't stay at home for long. The wanderlust was too strong, and her excitement made her jittery and fidgety.

She stayed just long enough to introduce herself to the new clan members and annoy her siblings with her energy. Home was nice, and she knew it'd always be there for her, but she'd had a taste of the wanderer life and now she couldn't get enough.

Before she left, Purr scoped out a hidden corner of the vault, where she decided to start her own little hoard of memories. Her first treasure was the little doll from Brightmoon, which she put in a little place of honor on a shelf.

With that sorted, she double checked her bags, straightened out her scarf, and set off once more.

dragon?did=59059023&skin=0&apparel=3285,28997,20612&xt=dressing.png

Purr's Hoard:
488.png

(( @Ghoobstie i hope it's okay, but i decided to make non-apparel gifts go into my vault, where im never gonna touch them or anything, because i think otherwise it's gonna get lost really fast. With the apparel, she can wear it, but i think the item would be a bit weird to keep passing on. this good?))
(( @Smartflavored oh yes that's perfectly cool with me, that's such a cute idea omg ^^ ))
(( @Smartflavored oh yes that's perfectly cool with me, that's such a cute idea omg ^^ ))