Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | more space apparel
so this might have been done already, and I'm happy to delete if so, but I would love more space apparel.

- floating stars, in various colors (somewhat in the style of the petal apparel)
- a moon (maybe in various waxing/waning stages?)
- floating planets
- more comets

etc.

I know we have skins that can add these elements onto the body, but it often makes apparel (which layers on top of the skins) cover the best parts of the skin. it would be really great to be able to layer stars and such on top of the apparel to really be able to have great space theme lairs.

anyway, like I said, I'm happy to delete this if it's been done. ^^

so this might have been done already, and I'm happy to delete if so, but I would love more space apparel.

- floating stars, in various colors (somewhat in the style of the petal apparel)
- a moon (maybe in various waxing/waning stages?)
- floating planets
- more comets

etc.

I know we have skins that can add these elements onto the body, but it often makes apparel (which layers on top of the skins) cover the best parts of the skin. it would be really great to be able to layer stars and such on top of the apparel to really be able to have great space theme lairs.

anyway, like I said, I'm happy to delete this if it's been done. ^^

I'm not sure about the moon/planets--I'd want to see some concept art from someone first--but floating stars would definitely be fun. It'd appeal to the people who really like the floaty bits apparel pieces like wisps, candles, petals, and seasonal breezes, and if they were drawn to match, might go nicely with the little stars on all the starsilk apparel. I like that idea.
I'm not sure about the moon/planets--I'd want to see some concept art from someone first--but floating stars would definitely be fun. It'd appeal to the people who really like the floaty bits apparel pieces like wisps, candles, petals, and seasonal breezes, and if they were drawn to match, might go nicely with the little stars on all the starsilk apparel. I like that idea.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
I'd love these! It would be perfect for magical and arcane themed dragons as well!
I'd love these! It would be perfect for magical and arcane themed dragons as well!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Something like the seasonal winds, but with stars / shooting stars would be so pretty..!
Something like the seasonal winds, but with stars / shooting stars would be so pretty..!
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
@snek I butchered this but-- Imagine it not on a cracked phone and in FR style. And with better placement. (My art program is on my old phone and I cant transfer photos ;--;) [img]https://i.ibb.co/BC3Cjc7/Webp-net-resizeimage.jpg[/img]
@snek

I butchered this but--
Imagine it not on a cracked phone and in FR style. And with better placement.

(My art program is on my old phone and I cant transfer photos ;--;)

Webp-net-resizeimage.jpg
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
[quote name="Solarus" date="2020-02-12 07:36:38" ] @snek I butchered this but-- Imagine it not on a cracked phone and in FR style. And with better placement. (My art program is on my old phone and I cant transfer photos ;--;) [img]https://i.ibb.co/BC3Cjc7/Webp-net-resizeimage.jpg[/img] [/quote] ooh yeah I love that!!! and they could come in maybe purple/blues/greens and then another set in more natural colors like grays/browns/etc
Solarus wrote on 2020-02-12 07:36:38:
@snek

I butchered this but--
Imagine it not on a cracked phone and in FR style. And with better placement.

(My art program is on my old phone and I cant transfer photos ;--;)

Webp-net-resizeimage.jpg

ooh yeah I love that!!! and they could come in maybe purple/blues/greens and then another set in more natural colors like grays/browns/etc
Oooh, okay. Yeah, I'm down for that. I thought the original might've been like, "Here is a single giant Saturn" and that felt repetitive to the festival comet thingies, but no, yeah, this is cute. Floating planets and moons is on my support list too now :)
Oooh, okay. Yeah, I'm down for that. I thought the original might've been like, "Here is a single giant Saturn" and that felt repetitive to the festival comet thingies, but no, yeah, this is cute. Floating planets and moons is on my support list too now :)
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
I like the sound of these! I'm iN ARCANE SO I MIGHT BE BIASED, but I'd really love to see more space related apparel that isn't overly magey... Just... Space. -space-.

I love the planet idea, I think one with planets or moons orbiting around the dragons head (say, as if it were a sun) would be nifty too
I like the sound of these! I'm iN ARCANE SO I MIGHT BE BIASED, but I'd really love to see more space related apparel that isn't overly magey... Just... Space. -space-.

I love the planet idea, I think one with planets or moons orbiting around the dragons head (say, as if it were a sun) would be nifty too
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
ooh yeah, orbiting planets/stars would be so nice aaaaaaaaaaa

and I feel it, I was in arcane for a while and the Aesthetic™ is just -chef kiss-
ooh yeah, orbiting planets/stars would be so nice aaaaaaaaaaa

and I feel it, I was in arcane for a while and the Aesthetic™ is just -chef kiss-