Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | AquaPaladin's Lore Shop! [PINGLIST]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hey. You still doing this?
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png

I melt stuff down. Pm me or ping me if intrested -- Tracking

@Blazy

Yep! As long as the thread is up or there isn't [CLOSED] in the title, then it's open!
@Blazy

Yep! As long as the thread is up or there isn't [CLOSED] in the title, then it's open!
ew9u8Xp.png
bump!
bump!
ew9u8Xp.png
Can I get a 300-400 word lore for kutaeh?

Here's some of the information you wanted

sexuality: straight
any key events that have shaped the dragon: the dragon is a guard of a mini prison within the plague flight where servants and migraints are kept as indentured servants. This guard is good friends with my main dragon toxci. Who is a servant that has fallen in love with the plague flight dispite being beaten and hurt by them.

Its personality: alot of bottled up anger. Acts tough but is really a softy and cares alot for toxci
Can I get a 300-400 word lore for kutaeh?

Here's some of the information you wanted

sexuality: straight
any key events that have shaped the dragon: the dragon is a guard of a mini prison within the plague flight where servants and migraints are kept as indentured servants. This guard is good friends with my main dragon toxci. Who is a servant that has fallen in love with the plague flight dispite being beaten and hurt by them.

Its personality: alot of bottled up anger. Acts tough but is really a softy and cares alot for toxci

@AquaPaladin
@AquaPaladin

@Blazy

Of course! I'll start working on it now - pricing should be about 20kt/g, if that's alright?
@Blazy

Of course! I'll start working on it now - pricing should be about 20kt/g, if that's alright?
ew9u8Xp.png
[quote name="AquaPaladin" date="2020-02-11 19:55:32" ] @Blazy Of course! I'll start working on it now - pricing should be about 20kt/g, if that's alright? [/quote] I'll send you 10 g now
AquaPaladin wrote on 2020-02-11 19:55:32:
@Blazy

I'll send you 10 g now

bump!
bump!
ew9u8Xp.png
bump!
bump!
ew9u8Xp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7