Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2020 Discussion
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
@MaskedAres
@RiavaCornelia
@FelixEgadrik
@RubieKanary
@Helixexe
@Caecilius
@LoyalStar
@locallitporeon
@Slimeling
@scylla

Your skins/accents are absolutely gorgeous! Are any of you planning on printing them if they don't win?
@MaskedAres
@RiavaCornelia
@FelixEgadrik
@RubieKanary
@Helixexe
@Caecilius
@LoyalStar
@locallitporeon
@Slimeling
@scylla

Your skins/accents are absolutely gorgeous! Are any of you planning on printing them if they don't win?
VGxuHXT.png
@Ichamo thanks! Metal is my favorite thing to paint :)
@Ichamo thanks! Metal is my favorite thing to paint :)
Pronouns: they/she/he
My Lair Lives in Hibden
Happy Trickmurk, one and all!
But especially to the artists who share their labor with us, making each Festival something unique!

@LoyalStar :: Breathtaking, and I mean that literally. I forgot to breathe for a minute there. Moon of Shadows is haunting. Not a busy accent, it won't overwhelm the primary/tert. And the details!! How the roots grow into the dragon's back, the mushrooms and mist- you left the tail uncovered too, so apparel won't shatter the illusion.

@Atramentia :: *screams gleefully* I NEED THIS FOR MY GAOLER! Oh my goodness, Vanishing Act is the perfect blend of beautiful and eerie. It turns the Gaoler into something between forest spirit or horror and the longer you look the less certain you are.

@Kalskarus :: You gave Wildclaw more feathers I love you. Luminescent Plume is a wonderful balance of bright and shadowed, and the minimal coverage means it will enhance the dragon's appearance instead of hiding it.

@BigToad :: xD Oh my goodness Glittering Glowlocks is so pretty! And it's so rare to see male Bog accents that make them look lovely. Whether it's gorgeous locks or luminescent moss, it's a great look!

@Shuppet :: BAAAAATS!! yES, give lady Bogs more friends! I love how much Crazy Bat Lady looks like jewelry - of a more druidic kind. I need this. :D

Best of luck to you all in the contest! And a very happy Trickmurk!
Happy Trickmurk, one and all!
But especially to the artists who share their labor with us, making each Festival something unique!

@LoyalStar :: Breathtaking, and I mean that literally. I forgot to breathe for a minute there. Moon of Shadows is haunting. Not a busy accent, it won't overwhelm the primary/tert. And the details!! How the roots grow into the dragon's back, the mushrooms and mist- you left the tail uncovered too, so apparel won't shatter the illusion.

@Atramentia :: *screams gleefully* I NEED THIS FOR MY GAOLER! Oh my goodness, Vanishing Act is the perfect blend of beautiful and eerie. It turns the Gaoler into something between forest spirit or horror and the longer you look the less certain you are.

@Kalskarus :: You gave Wildclaw more feathers I love you. Luminescent Plume is a wonderful balance of bright and shadowed, and the minimal coverage means it will enhance the dragon's appearance instead of hiding it.

@BigToad :: xD Oh my goodness Glittering Glowlocks is so pretty! And it's so rare to see male Bog accents that make them look lovely. Whether it's gorgeous locks or luminescent moss, it's a great look!

@Shuppet :: BAAAAATS!! yES, give lady Bogs more friends! I love how much Crazy Bat Lady looks like jewelry - of a more druidic kind. I need this. :D

Best of luck to you all in the contest! And a very happy Trickmurk!
lOuuNpG.png tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png gems_badge_100.png
@Naramyon Hhhhh Thank you sm [emoji=heart size=1]
@Naramyon Hhhhh Thank you sm
Avgg5iU.png
@Crimsonpizza

Thank you sm! I may print it if I get enough interest :^)
@Crimsonpizza

Thank you sm! I may print it if I get enough interest :^)
artshoplogo.jpg
@Naramyon thanks so much, omg! bogsneaks are my absolute fav breed, they need more love hehe
@Naramyon thanks so much, omg! bogsneaks are my absolute fav breed, they need more love hehe
Browsing the entries, there were so so many good ones, but I had a few standouts with uniqueness of theme that I really loved:
  • Patchwork Doll by @Viscerats - absolutely adorable, especially with the bits of spilled stuffing
  • Merry Go Round by @Nuuskamuikkunen - gorgeous interpretation of a carousel horse
  • High Roller by @Angrey - the little roulette ball on the nose slays me!
  • Ticketbooth by @TrueGryffon - got me with great details like the lights on the tail
  • Let's Play a Game by @Shirarisun - I love the bands of card suits on the tail/ankle and the sly grin

Good luck to all the entrants!
Browsing the entries, there were so so many good ones, but I had a few standouts with uniqueness of theme that I really loved:
  • Patchwork Doll by @Viscerats - absolutely adorable, especially with the bits of spilled stuffing
  • Merry Go Round by @Nuuskamuikkunen - gorgeous interpretation of a carousel horse
  • High Roller by @Angrey - the little roulette ball on the nose slays me!
  • Ticketbooth by @TrueGryffon - got me with great details like the lights on the tail
  • Let's Play a Game by @Shirarisun - I love the bands of card suits on the tail/ankle and the sly grin

Good luck to all the entrants!
MWFAgdF.gif gLbZUkF.pngsFMScix.pngUc6vApJ.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngLLXHrpZ.pngIStPxKm.pngVywcR3B.png6Zs7hJu.pngEzf3dea.pngK3S42IV.png
@Crimsonpizza Yes! If Moon of Shadows doesn’t win I definitely plan to do a run, if there’s enough interest.

@Naramyon Thank you! I’m so glad you love it!
@Crimsonpizza Yes! If Moon of Shadows doesn’t win I definitely plan to do a run, if there’s enough interest.

@Naramyon Thank you! I’m so glad you love it!
x-arcane-skull-left.png 52418.png
@Lishadra thank you for the mention! <3 appreciate you taking the time to do that

@MoonlitCacti thank you v much! <3 you are so kind! will absolutely do!
@Lishadra thank you for the mention! <3 appreciate you taking the time to do that

@MoonlitCacti thank you v much! <3 you are so kind! will absolutely do!
9e097c444fe8d070996db823c25ad26a13f96fe9.png
@crimsonpizza no I am not. I can't afford the gems lol
@crimsonpizza no I am not. I can't afford the gems lol
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16