Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Trading Glimmer for Shimmer
Does anyone have a Shimmer gene item they'd be willing to trade me for a Glimmer gene item? I accidentally bought the wrong one, and they were listed for the same amount in coin on the Auction House (1320000). If someone could save my skin here so I can have the right gene, I'd be super appreciative!!
Does anyone have a Shimmer gene item they'd be willing to trade me for a Glimmer gene item? I accidentally bought the wrong one, and they were listed for the same amount in coin on the Auction House (1320000). If someone could save my skin here so I can have the right gene, I'd be super appreciative!!
Bump :)
Bump :)
@sweetem1997

Still have glimmer?
@sweetem1997

Still have glimmer?
Nope, sorry! I eventually was able to sell it and get Shimmer! And then it ended up looking awful on the preview for the dragon I wanted it on so I'm trying to sell it *facepalm* xD
Nope, sorry! I eventually was able to sell it and get Shimmer! And then it ended up looking awful on the preview for the dragon I wanted it on so I'm trying to sell it *facepalm* xD
@sweetem1997 Are you interested in taking items/dragons for your shimmer gene?
@sweetem1997 Are you interested in taking items/dragons for your shimmer gene?
Wishlist
Giveaway
Oh gosh idk, I don't know what would be an equivalent trade tbh, I'm not big on the trading scene D:
Oh gosh idk, I don't know what would be an equivalent trade tbh, I'm not big on the trading scene D:
@sweetem1997 I have the dragons in my sales tab that I'd be willing to trade, I can also offer food, baldwin mats, familiars you don't have, I have a whole bunch of apparel I'm not using, stuff to unlock hibernal den slots, just ask ^^

Also, if you type @ and then someone's username (no space) it sends them a notification that you responded so they can see your reply
@sweetem1997 I have the dragons in my sales tab that I'd be willing to trade, I can also offer food, baldwin mats, familiars you don't have, I have a whole bunch of apparel I'm not using, stuff to unlock hibernal den slots, just ask ^^

Also, if you type @ and then someone's username (no space) it sends them a notification that you responded so they can see your reply
Wishlist
Giveaway
@VolcanicThunder Thanks!! Your dragons are REALLY pretty, but I think rn I'm just gonna try to get gems out of the gene by selling it <3 If I'm able to sell it tho I'll totally see about purchasing dragons from you, yours are really pretty!!!
@VolcanicThunder Thanks!! Your dragons are REALLY pretty, but I think rn I'm just gonna try to get gems out of the gene by selling it <3 If I'm able to sell it tho I'll totally see about purchasing dragons from you, yours are really pretty!!!
@sweetem1997 Aww thanks! I get that, if you have difficulty selling it or decide later that you want to swap it for any of the items above just send me a message ^^
@sweetem1997 Aww thanks! I get that, if you have difficulty selling it or decide later that you want to swap it for any of the items above just send me a message ^^
Wishlist
Giveaway