Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Dragon Breeding has consumed me. Hi.
So my friend dragged me back in here... and I love them very much but breeding dragons and setting up my hatchery has consumed my life.

Hey there, Flight Rising. I'm Dan, he/him, and 23. I've been here a few times and not settled in, but as it turns out, dragon breeding has been the hook. I have a soft spot for Guardians, though I don't have any yet, as well as spirals and Python/Morph/Underbelly on literally any dragon. One day I want to get myself a Wildclaw 3X Midnight with Iridescent, Shimmer and Scales, because that dragon would be my mascot. I also got my hands on a 3X Midnight Spiral with Iridescent/Shimmer because that combo looks like a snake I actually own.

I'm keen to make friends who also enjoy smushing dragons together and cooing over the offspring they make.
So my friend dragged me back in here... and I love them very much but breeding dragons and setting up my hatchery has consumed my life.

Hey there, Flight Rising. I'm Dan, he/him, and 23. I've been here a few times and not settled in, but as it turns out, dragon breeding has been the hook. I have a soft spot for Guardians, though I don't have any yet, as well as spirals and Python/Morph/Underbelly on literally any dragon. One day I want to get myself a Wildclaw 3X Midnight with Iridescent, Shimmer and Scales, because that dragon would be my mascot. I also got my hands on a 3X Midnight Spiral with Iridescent/Shimmer because that combo looks like a snake I actually own.

I'm keen to make friends who also enjoy smushing dragons together and cooing over the offspring they make.
GHkKhJZ.png

VsoSnU5.png

Welcome to Flight Rising! I tend to breed my dragons and then auction off the babies for a little extra treasure. I don't do that until they've grown up though, as looks can be deceiving. If the baby has breeding potential, I'll keep it. I love collecting dragons with similar colors/genes, I guess that's my OCD at work.
Welcome to Flight Rising! I tend to breed my dragons and then auction off the babies for a little extra treasure. I don't do that until they've grown up though, as looks can be deceiving. If the baby has breeding potential, I'll keep it. I love collecting dragons with similar colors/genes, I guess that's my OCD at work.
I have so many baby Python/Morph/Underbelly mixes on my hands because I love them all, and I know I'll have to auction them eventually since I'm nesting other dragons rn, but they're all so pretty
I have so many baby Python/Morph/Underbelly mixes on my hands because I love them all, and I know I'll have to auction them eventually since I'm nesting other dragons rn, but they're all so pretty
GHkKhJZ.png

VsoSnU5.png