Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lona's Free Cauldron Service! [OPEN]
[center]A large orange Skydancer pokes her head from the cave as you approach, waving you away as a puff of smoke slips out behind it. "H-hello! Apologies but you very much wish to stay out here friend, the um, cauldron is a touch of a mess at the moment!" The smell of what ever ooze had exploded was quite nastey, bringing a green tint to the small dragons face. "Eck, I just love making things, but cleaning? Pah, disgusting. I must find an apprentice sometime! Eh, but, enough of my rambles, what can I do for you!" [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51658386] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/516584/51658386_350.png[/img] [/url] I need to level my Cauldron, so if your interested, or can't brew it yourself, i'm your dragon!I will brew ANYTHING that is within my level, and as my cauldron levels, I will update the thread with the current level. I do have a few VERY simple rules, so they shouldn't be hard to keep to :) It is possible in the future, that I will start selling my own mats, that you can purchase alongside your brew to use, but right now I don't really have any TO sell. If this thread really takes off, and I can get lots of interest, I may host a raffle or two for big ticket items, such as expensive brews, rare items or even a level 25 dragon or two ;) [b]CURRENT CAULDRON LEVEL 11[/b][/center]
A large orange Skydancer pokes her head from the cave as you approach, waving you away as a puff of smoke slips out behind it.

"H-hello! Apologies but you very much wish to stay out here friend, the um, cauldron is a touch of a mess at the moment!" The smell of what ever ooze had exploded was quite nastey, bringing a green tint to the small dragons face. "Eck, I just love making things, but cleaning? Pah, disgusting. I must find an apprentice sometime! Eh, but, enough of my rambles, what can I do for you!"

51658386_350.png

I need to level my Cauldron, so if your interested, or can't brew it yourself, i'm your dragon!I will brew ANYTHING that is within my level, and as my cauldron levels, I will update the thread with the current level. I do have a few VERY simple rules, so they shouldn't be hard to keep to :)

It is possible in the future, that I will start selling my own mats, that you can purchase alongside your brew to use, but right now I don't really have any TO sell. If this thread really takes off, and I can get lots of interest, I may host a raffle or two for big ticket items, such as expensive brews, rare items or even a level 25 dragon or two ;)

CURRENT CAULDRON LEVEL
firevs1.png She/her
+3 fr time
Lore lair/Fun lair
Fire Mama for the win
RULES
Quote:
-Don't harass me, brews take time. I will get them to you as SOON as possible. I'm very busy, so I may not get back to you right away and I apologize if that happens.

-These brews are FREE. This means I will NOT charge you to use my cauldron, that DOES NOT mean, that I will supply things for your brews. You must supply everything, including the treasure to brew the item.

-This is a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE thread. Please be patient.

-I do ask, that you fill out, and keep the form I will post with this, it will make my life MUCH easier, and help me to avoid losing your order!
RULES
Quote:
-Don't harass me, brews take time. I will get them to you as SOON as possible. I'm very busy, so I may not get back to you right away and I apologize if that happens.

-These brews are FREE. This means I will NOT charge you to use my cauldron, that DOES NOT mean, that I will supply things for your brews. You must supply everything, including the treasure to brew the item.

-This is a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE thread. Please be patient.

-I do ask, that you fill out, and keep the form I will post with this, it will make my life MUCH easier, and help me to avoid losing your order!
firevs1.png She/her
+3 fr time
Lore lair/Fun lair
Fire Mama for the win
FORM
Please fill out this form when requesting a brew, I WILL ignore any post that does not fill out, or properly follow this form.
Quote:
User:
Brew Requested:
Can you Provide mats? (Yes/No)
FORM
Please fill out this form when requesting a brew, I WILL ignore any post that does not fill out, or properly follow this form.
Quote:
User:
Brew Requested:
Can you Provide mats? (Yes/No)
firevs1.png She/her
+3 fr time
Lore lair/Fun lair
Fire Mama for the win
[center] [b]WAITLIST[/b] [quote]NONE YET[/quote][/center]
WAITLIST
Quote:
NONE YET
firevs1.png She/her
+3 fr time
Lore lair/Fun lair
Fire Mama for the win
Reserved
Reserved
firevs1.png She/her
+3 fr time
Lore lair/Fun lair
Fire Mama for the win
Reserved
Reserved
firevs1.png She/her
+3 fr time
Lore lair/Fun lair
Fire Mama for the win
And we're open kiddos! Could really use those brews, so start toss'em at me!
And we're open kiddos! Could really use those brews, so start toss'em at me!
firevs1.png She/her
+3 fr time
Lore lair/Fun lair
Fire Mama for the win
Bump!
Bump!
firevs1.png She/her
+3 fr time
Lore lair/Fun lair
Fire Mama for the win