Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | A new player in need of help! <3
1 2
@CrystalChrissy @Selky

Thank you for the tips on how to earn money, I'll definitely look into Glimmer & Gloom, it seems like it's going to be very helpful!

@Seonais @ILoveMyBirds

Familiars make a lot more sense now, thank you for that information! I would really appreciate the familiars Seonais if you would be willing to part with them <3 If you could add me to that pinglist ILoveMyBirds, I would be very interested in that! Thank you both!
@CrystalChrissy @Selky

Thank you for the tips on how to earn money, I'll definitely look into Glimmer & Gloom, it seems like it's going to be very helpful!

@Seonais @ILoveMyBirds

Familiars make a lot more sense now, thank you for that information! I would really appreciate the familiars Seonais if you would be willing to part with them <3 If you could add me to that pinglist ILoveMyBirds, I would be very interested in that! Thank you both!
@ CowgirlGamer- yeah no problem! Let me know if you need any help with anything :> I will add you to the pinglist! (We should open right after the raffle closes (Feb. 14))
@ CowgirlGamer- yeah no problem! Let me know if you need any help with anything :> I will add you to the pinglist! (We should open right after the raffle closes (Feb. 14))
Welcome to Flight rising
I suggest you check out baldwin's bubbling brew from the trading post
There you can melt spare items you gather into materials to craft new things!

Food gives: Goo
Materials give: Ooze
Apparel gives: Slime
Familiars give: Muck
Trinkets give : Sludge

As you melt and craft things you'll unlock more recipes
There are also users who will hire you to be a transmuter meaning you melt items on their behalf i've found its a great way to earn treasure

I'd also be careful not to buy too many dragons straight away
As space is limited and more space costs treasure
You can also place dragons you barely use in the hibernal den to conserve food and space

Good luck hope you have fun here ^^
Welcome to Flight rising
I suggest you check out baldwin's bubbling brew from the trading post
There you can melt spare items you gather into materials to craft new things!

Food gives: Goo
Materials give: Ooze
Apparel gives: Slime
Familiars give: Muck
Trinkets give : Sludge

As you melt and craft things you'll unlock more recipes
There are also users who will hire you to be a transmuter meaning you melt items on their behalf i've found its a great way to earn treasure

I'd also be careful not to buy too many dragons straight away
As space is limited and more space costs treasure
You can also place dragons you barely use in the hibernal den to conserve food and space

Good luck hope you have fun here ^^
« Jay »

* Neurodiverse,weird,rather nice guy,so far in the closet i actually rule narnia
* Australian as hecc
* God bless, fellow hoomans
Thank you for the information @JaydeTheDragon! I'm going to look into melting things, that actually sounds quite fun once you get the hang of it :)

Also, thanks for the tip about not buying too many dragons right away, I'm definitely going to keep that in mind!
Thank you for the information @JaydeTheDragon! I'm going to look into melting things, that actually sounds quite fun once you get the hang of it :)

Also, thanks for the tip about not buying too many dragons right away, I'm definitely going to keep that in mind!
@Cowgirlgamer hello there, and welcome to FR! If you need any help understanding some things, I would be happy to assist! Here's some terms that people tend to throw about explained: XXX: A dragon whose colours are all the same, I.E this lovely lady: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33892360] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/338924/33892360_350.png[/img] [/url] XXY: A dragon who's tertiary colour(the last colour) is different to the other two.You can probably work out YXX and XYX based on this. XYZ:A dragon with no colours the same, I.E this lovely chap:[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47802261] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/478023/47802261_350.png[/img] [/url] Progen: this is the name of the dragons you got when you first joined. The custom progen is the one you customized(hence the name) and the random progen is randomized, except it will always be an opposite gender to the one you chose. If you are unsure about an item, the Game Database was recently added. It has information about every item in the game, so it is very helpful. Also I have two blue baby Fae dragons from one of my pairs on the last page in the second tab of my lair. You can pick one if you like. Anyway, I hope that you enjoy your time here on flight rising! Edit: If there are any other items(or nice dragons on the AH) you want, i'd be happy to get them for you :p
@Cowgirlgamer hello there, and welcome to FR! If you need any help understanding some things, I would be happy to assist! Here's some terms that people tend to throw about explained:

XXX: A dragon whose colours are all the same, I.E this lovely lady:

33892360_350.png

XXY: A dragon who's tertiary colour(the last colour) is different to the other two.You can probably work out YXX and XYX based on this.

XYZ:A dragon with no colours the same, I.E this lovely chap:
47802261_350.png

Progen: this is the name of the dragons you got when you first joined. The custom progen is the one you customized(hence the name) and the random progen is randomized, except it will always be an opposite gender to the one you chose.

If you are unsure about an item, the Game Database was recently added. It has information about every item in the game, so it is very helpful.

Also I have two blue baby Fae dragons from one of my pairs on the last page in the second tab of my lair. You can pick one if you like. Anyway, I hope that you enjoy your time here on flight rising!

Edit: If there are any other items(or nice dragons on the AH) you want, i'd be happy to get them for you :p
Wishlist
Art Shopkitsune_dia_de_los_muertos.pngw8o0xW1.png
Thank you @Noivernhunter34, that was really helpful! The XXX, XXY, and XYZ seem like good terms to know, so I'm glad you talked about that :) The blue fae named Swordtail is beautiful, but I'd only take it if you were sure you're willing to part with it.

When you say AH, what does that stand for?

Thanks!
Thank you @Noivernhunter34, that was really helpful! The XXX, XXY, and XYZ seem like good terms to know, so I'm glad you talked about that :) The blue fae named Swordtail is beautiful, but I'd only take it if you were sure you're willing to part with it.

When you say AH, what does that stand for?

Thanks!
@Cowgirlgamer sorry! AH is the shortened term auction house. I'll send Swordtail over now!
@Cowgirlgamer sorry! AH is the shortened term auction house. I'll send Swordtail over now!
Wishlist
Art Shopkitsune_dia_de_los_muertos.pngw8o0xW1.png
1 2