Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Profile picture stereotypes...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="Zinczic118" date="2020-01-30 02:14:26" ] I guess bogsneaks are underrated avatars, what about ridgebacks? I don't think I've seen them often too have I? [/quote] *pops into thread* I see female ridgebacks occasionally but the males are pretty scarce! People can't handle the snoot!
Zinczic118 wrote on 2020-01-30 02:14:26:
I guess bogsneaks are underrated avatars, what about ridgebacks? I don't think I've seen them often too have I?
*pops into thread* I see female ridgebacks occasionally but the males are pretty scarce! People can't handle the snoot!
td9UiZS.png
I think, besides breed, general aesthetic is very telling. I will agree though that most people with male wildclaw avatars tend to be very into gen ones and umas and often have smaller lairs- I think the same is true for coatls though.

I find skydancers and imperials are very focused on breeding pairs, and cultivating the perfect dragon.

a lot of mirrors seem very dom interested?

ridgeback and snapper people are either mom friends or really like memes, or both.
I think, besides breed, general aesthetic is very telling. I will agree though that most people with male wildclaw avatars tend to be very into gen ones and umas and often have smaller lairs- I think the same is true for coatls though.

I find skydancers and imperials are very focused on breeding pairs, and cultivating the perfect dragon.

a lot of mirrors seem very dom interested?

ridgeback and snapper people are either mom friends or really like memes, or both.
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
I'm curious what are the stereotypes about users with Fae dragon pfp or steampunk dragon pfp

I noticed, if a pfp dragon wears/has an flight emblem usually the most of their dragons are fully dressed with silk apparels or some very bright colos stuffs. And has skins or accents.
Or at least the first page is full well-dressed dragons.

They are rich
I'm curious what are the stereotypes about users with Fae dragon pfp or steampunk dragon pfp

I noticed, if a pfp dragon wears/has an flight emblem usually the most of their dragons are fully dressed with silk apparels or some very bright colos stuffs. And has skins or accents.
Or at least the first page is full well-dressed dragons.

They are rich
[quote name="Fyora" date="2020-01-29 06:14:18" ] People with Coatls as their profile picture clearly have the best taste. [/quote] @fyora COATLS ARE THE BEST
Fyora wrote on 2020-01-29 06:14:18:
People with Coatls as their profile picture clearly have the best taste.
@fyora COATLS ARE THE BEST
I can avoid every stereotype hehe
Ot3Ahks.jpg
[quote name="Kenia153" date="2020-01-29 06:07:58" ] People with imperials as their avvie are obsessed with aesthetic. People with snappers are either mom energy or dank memers. [/quote] @Kenia153 I've never seen "avvie" spelled that way and i am shook
Kenia153 wrote on 2020-01-29 06:07:58:
People with imperials as their avvie are obsessed with aesthetic. People with snappers are either mom energy or dank memers.

@Kenia153 I've never seen "avvie" spelled that way and i am shook
@davietoowavy
Oh? It’s a common abbreviation of avatar so that surprises me! How do you spell it? With one v?
@davietoowavy
Oh? It’s a common abbreviation of avatar so that surprises me! How do you spell it? With one v?
skydancers and wildclaws w/ gem genes (and accents and/or pretty apparel: they're hella rich and i must learn their ways. probably in light, also probably has good aesthetic sense

mirrors and snappers: they're either a memelord, or they hoard that specific breed because they genuinely adore them

faes: they're a newbie, they like cute things, or they're just. really ominous. they maybe eat spiders??

dragons with marva cloak: ya'll just don't wanna admit that you couldn't find a dragon that fit well enough with your vista and honestly? yeah ur valid

gaolers: they're me. hi. also there's like a 75% chance that they're in ice flight

permababies: they REALLY like the cute aesthetic. like, they just vibe so much with it. there's a good chance that they have multiple permababies and are in light.

tundra: doesn't care what anyone else says, tundras ARE cute. likely in nature, ice, or earth flight. they either treat their tundras like soft baby beans or like war criminals.

bogsneak: ominous. i don't trust them.

male imperial: they have a really good sense of what their aesthetic is, or they're edgy (or both).
female imperial: probably really like starry/space aesthetic. idk why i think this its just the vibe i get.

female ridgeback: ultra lesbian. also probably super cool
female guardian: also ultra lesbian, but this time they're underwater

female pearlcatcher: they've watched the last unicorn. they like the silk apparel too much.

coatl: froot loops. that's the vibes they give off. froot loops

marva eyes dragons (mostly snappers but not limited to them): memelords. they have multiple meme/eyeburner dragons in their lair. they're really outgoing and likely have an erratic typing style. if they've been around on FR longer, then they were probably really into the "what if coatl had no leg" thread when it was still new
skydancers and wildclaws w/ gem genes (and accents and/or pretty apparel: they're hella rich and i must learn their ways. probably in light, also probably has good aesthetic sense

mirrors and snappers: they're either a memelord, or they hoard that specific breed because they genuinely adore them

faes: they're a newbie, they like cute things, or they're just. really ominous. they maybe eat spiders??

dragons with marva cloak: ya'll just don't wanna admit that you couldn't find a dragon that fit well enough with your vista and honestly? yeah ur valid

gaolers: they're me. hi. also there's like a 75% chance that they're in ice flight

permababies: they REALLY like the cute aesthetic. like, they just vibe so much with it. there's a good chance that they have multiple permababies and are in light.

tundra: doesn't care what anyone else says, tundras ARE cute. likely in nature, ice, or earth flight. they either treat their tundras like soft baby beans or like war criminals.

bogsneak: ominous. i don't trust them.

male imperial: they have a really good sense of what their aesthetic is, or they're edgy (or both).
female imperial: probably really like starry/space aesthetic. idk why i think this its just the vibe i get.

female ridgeback: ultra lesbian. also probably super cool
female guardian: also ultra lesbian, but this time they're underwater

female pearlcatcher: they've watched the last unicorn. they like the silk apparel too much.

coatl: froot loops. that's the vibes they give off. froot loops

marva eyes dragons (mostly snappers but not limited to them): memelords. they have multiple meme/eyeburner dragons in their lair. they're really outgoing and likely have an erratic typing style. if they've been around on FR longer, then they were probably really into the "what if coatl had no leg" thread when it was still new
OjYCOIV.png
Why yes, I do eat spiders...
Why yes, I do eat spiders...
Messages are welcome :)
[quote name="BirdBagel" date="2020-01-30 14:42:46" ] I can avoid every stereotype hehe [/quote] You fit the Marva cloak steriotype. These pfpeople are either very creative, devoted to an aesetic, or jokesters.
BirdBagel wrote on 2020-01-30 14:42:46:

You fit the Marva cloak steriotype.

These pfpeople are either very creative, devoted to an aesetic, or jokesters.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7