Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] I'll Buy YOUR Apparel Flowers!
1 2
Hello! I am searching for different flower apparels! I'm not sure which all ones there are, but if you have any that look like a [blue] hydrangea (I think the hyacinth might be the closest match on-site?) that's not pink I will gladly buy it or trade it for a similarly-valued apparel piece or familiar. Please help!

I will also look at any other flower apparels you have that are not the two roses!
Hello! I am searching for different flower apparels! I'm not sure which all ones there are, but if you have any that look like a [blue] hydrangea (I think the hyacinth might be the closest match on-site?) that's not pink I will gladly buy it or trade it for a similarly-valued apparel piece or familiar. Please help!

I will also look at any other flower apparels you have that are not the two roses!
tumblr_inline_mqd7suLIY71qz4rgp.png
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
I have a flowering gladeboughs if you'd like it? i'm willing to sell it cheap, it was a duplicate in a group of chests.
I have a flowering gladeboughs if you'd like it? i'm willing to sell it cheap, it was a duplicate in a group of chests.
@Ibeyla I have one [item=Larkspur lei] (LAH 34kt/g) that I think looks the closest to blue hydrangeas. I also have [item=Red Rose Corsage] and [item=tigerlily lei] if you're interested.
@Ibeyla I have one Larkspur Lei (LAH 34kt/g) that I think looks the closest to blue hydrangeas. I also have Red Rose Corsage and Tigerlily Lei if you're interested.
oCF41Q1.png
I have flower apparel [item=Heatherbed Lily] [item=Marigold Corsage] [item= Violet Corsage] [item=Daisy Lei] [item=Marigold Lei] [item=Sakura Lei] [item=Violet Lei] [item=Violet Flower Crown] [item=Marigold Flower Crown] [item= Daisy Flower Crown] [item=Black Tulip Corsage] [item=Violet Tail Lei] [item=Red Rose Wing Garland] [item= Daisy Wing Garland] [item=Larkspur Flower Crown] [item=Dried Lei] [item=Silver Tail Lei] [item=Silver Corsage]
I have flower apparel
Heatherbed Lily Marigold Corsage Violet Corsage Daisy Lei
Marigold Lei Sakura Lei Violet Lei Violet Flower Crown
Marigold Flower Crown Daisy Flower Crown Black Tulip Corsage Violet Tail Lei
Red Rose Wing Garland Daisy Wing Garland Larkspur Flower Crown Dried Lei
Silver Tail Lei Silver Corsage
gBD4XP7.png
1 2