Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | late to the party, as always
1 2
tl;dr: i'm a returning player who loves her dragons too much a lot and i'm trying to find my way around this community i previously had no idea existed

ok, so, hi! i'm kineco, she/her, and i've been a member of flight rising since 2015 when my friend first introduced me to it. in fact, they were the ones who picked out my user for me! things kinda got hectic in 2016, didn't have access to a computer for a while, so i was gone for quite a bit. checked in once or twice over the years to feed my dragons and collect one or two things but that was it.

coming back this year, i decided to explore flight rising more. a lot has changed since i was last on here! i think my favourite new feature was being able to restore my progenitor dragons. i had felt really bad about exalting them, so being able to get them back made my heart very happy.
i also discovered the forums, which i guess i just didn't notice when i first joined? it was really interesting to find that fr had this whole extensive, and fiercely dedicated community behind it. kind of scary, too, because suddenly i saw all these things i'd never known about, and i realised there was a lot more to fr than i previously thought.

i'm not entirely sure how the forums work yet, or how exactly the community is structured, so please forgive me as i feel my way around here! i'm now working on my clan, and i guess my ultimate goal is to have at least one pair of every breed in my lair. discovering the forums has also made me more aware of the genes, breeding, and colour combinations of my dragons, so i will definitely be working on that too!

i sometimes put my dragons up for auction, so if you see them and buy them, please be kind to them! they are yours now but i still think of them as my babies and i like to check up on them sometimes (but i don't get overattached to my dragons no not at all). other than that, i guess that's it. this post turned out to be way longer than i thought (oops). feel free to send me a friend request if you didn't get weirded out by this whole post

tl;dr: i'm a returning player who loves her dragons too much a lot and i'm trying to find my way around this community i previously had no idea existed

ok, so, hi! i'm kineco, she/her, and i've been a member of flight rising since 2015 when my friend first introduced me to it. in fact, they were the ones who picked out my user for me! things kinda got hectic in 2016, didn't have access to a computer for a while, so i was gone for quite a bit. checked in once or twice over the years to feed my dragons and collect one or two things but that was it.

coming back this year, i decided to explore flight rising more. a lot has changed since i was last on here! i think my favourite new feature was being able to restore my progenitor dragons. i had felt really bad about exalting them, so being able to get them back made my heart very happy.
i also discovered the forums, which i guess i just didn't notice when i first joined? it was really interesting to find that fr had this whole extensive, and fiercely dedicated community behind it. kind of scary, too, because suddenly i saw all these things i'd never known about, and i realised there was a lot more to fr than i previously thought.

i'm not entirely sure how the forums work yet, or how exactly the community is structured, so please forgive me as i feel my way around here! i'm now working on my clan, and i guess my ultimate goal is to have at least one pair of every breed in my lair. discovering the forums has also made me more aware of the genes, breeding, and colour combinations of my dragons, so i will definitely be working on that too!

i sometimes put my dragons up for auction, so if you see them and buy them, please be kind to them! they are yours now but i still think of them as my babies and i like to check up on them sometimes (but i don't get overattached to my dragons no not at all). other than that, i guess that's it. this post turned out to be way longer than i thought (oops). feel free to send me a friend request if you didn't get weirded out by this whole post

sometimes i think jellyfish have more brains than me
@kineco Welcome back! i also just came back not too long ago! (i was gone for about two years lol) Glad to have you back! Happy Crystalline Gala! [emoji=ice rune size=1]
@kineco
Welcome back! i also just came back not too long ago! (i was gone for about two years lol) Glad to have you back! Happy Crystalline Gala!
5c7b32254f4d01ffb2d1108272c972955264d351.png
@GemShark thank you! welcome back to you too :D hope you're having a good time on the site! happy Crystalline Gala :)!! [emoji=snowflake size=1]
@GemShark thank you! welcome back to you too :D hope you're having a good time on the site! happy Crystalline Gala :)!!
Welcome back! I only started playing in October of last year, but this game is REALLY addicting.
Welcome back! I only started playing in October of last year, but this game is REALLY addicting.
@blacr0se thank you! and yes, it's really addicting!! i'm having too much fun playing with the gene combos now, i think i spend more time in the scrying workshop than any other part of the game
@blacr0se thank you! and yes, it's really addicting!! i'm having too much fun playing with the gene combos now, i think i spend more time in the scrying workshop than any other part of the game
@kineco I've been trying to get stupid orange ooze for the past week! I always log on to check and I am always disappointed -.- I've gotten to the point where I am only brewing orange materials. >-< And I'm too cheap to pay for it and I have this thing where I feel more accomplished when I do things myself. (makes the items more worth it, I guess?) I can only imagine how Baldwin feels when I keep shoving clay in his brewing pot. :B
@kineco I've been trying to get stupid orange ooze for the past week! I always log on to check and I am always disappointed -.- I've gotten to the point where I am only brewing orange materials. >-< And I'm too cheap to pay for it and I have this thing where I feel more accomplished when I do things myself. (makes the items more worth it, I guess?) I can only imagine how Baldwin feels when I keep shoving clay in his brewing pot. :B
@blacr0se i've got a bit of orange ooze, if u need some? i poked around in the game database and i think it's really all a by chance thing :( for me i've been trying to get some blue goo for the past 3 days but it just isn't happening,, baldwin must think i'm crazy for dumping all my food in since goos come from food
@blacr0se i've got a bit of orange ooze, if u need some? i poked around in the game database and i think it's really all a by chance thing :( for me i've been trying to get some blue goo for the past 3 days but it just isn't happening,, baldwin must think i'm crazy for dumping all my food in since goos come from food
@Kineco
I don't know how many blue ooze you need, but I have one I'm willing to trade :)
@Kineco
I don't know how many blue ooze you need, but I have one I'm willing to trade :)
@blacr0se i think i need exactly one! if you don't mind, i can trade you 2 or 3 orange ooze for it?
@blacr0se i think i need exactly one! if you don't mind, i can trade you 2 or 3 orange ooze for it?
@kineco
Sure! One orange ooze is all I need. Thank you! Do you want me to initiate the trade or do you?
@kineco
Sure! One orange ooze is all I need. Thank you! Do you want me to initiate the trade or do you?
1 2