Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (IC) Behind The Clouds: Extinction
1 2 3 4 5 6
Mira thought back to the before the snow and the central park fight. She remembered that Senji had given her a different name. Though she was a tad confused when he said that he was dead. Besides when she had lost her memory she didn't have any thought that he could have been dead.

"I remember Jason and Jane. I remember when I first met you in the forest." She simply said standing up and watching Senji. It isn't too far fetched to say she was a little mad and perturbed that Senji to a degree tricked her. "Well I suppose I can accept your apology. So what have you been doing since we got separated?"
Mira thought back to the before the snow and the central park fight. She remembered that Senji had given her a different name. Though she was a tad confused when he said that he was dead. Besides when she had lost her memory she didn't have any thought that he could have been dead.

"I remember Jason and Jane. I remember when I first met you in the forest." She simply said standing up and watching Senji. It isn't too far fetched to say she was a little mad and perturbed that Senji to a degree tricked her. "Well I suppose I can accept your apology. So what have you been doing since we got separated?"
Senji
In the northern part of New York far away from the major city

Senji sighed then turned his attention away from Mira for a moment. He looked at Xavier and was relieved he seemed alright. He Kneeled down to his level for a moment and looked at his forehead. Some ice could help with the swelling. Senji didn't know what to do when it came to this.

"Hey! You are awake! Uhhhhh I am Senji! Hi! Xavier, did you hit your head on something? Ice could help with the swelling if it gets too bad. Glad my quick thinking may have saved you. That clothing item is very useful and durable, had it forever. If you still need it to keep using it go ahead. You seem to need it more than me anyway right now".

He then looked at Mira again after sitting on a conveyor belt. His body was screaming at him. His lip was no longer bleeding but was dry. The dragon didn't think anything was broken his body just felt very sore. Granted his ribs did hurt when he breathed a bit. Hopefully nothing serious cause there wasn't much that could be done.

"Well uh...Mira...for a while I worked for John. You know the President, became one of his servants for a while. I spied on dragon clans and did a few assassinations for him. Also, he is a reason for me to faking my death. I had to or....he was going hurt Jason and Jane. Speaking of those two....I have no idea where they are with all this mess I wanted to go find them.

As sad look came across his face for a moment. He then changed the subject quickly before things got overly depressing. He then got off the conveyor ignore the pain in his leg for now. He rubbed the back of his neck then let out a sigh.

We should probably look for food. I keep talking things are going to get even more depressing....sorry....uh....really. I will make it up to you Mira I will do what I can to save what trust is left"

Jason
New York, Northern area

He was so scared right now. It looks like he had no choice but to do what this dragon wanted. Jason kept thinking about Jane and how he was going to find her. He kept his eyes on the dragon. Who was this creature? Could he be trusted? The human was feeling a bit better but was still very cold. This dark ice around him made him very worried.

"Looks like I have no choice....dragon. I will help you but I just ask you don't kill me! I will do what I can for you but I don't know everything...I know a lot though I will do my best.
Senji
In the northern part of New York far away from the major city

Senji sighed then turned his attention away from Mira for a moment. He looked at Xavier and was relieved he seemed alright. He Kneeled down to his level for a moment and looked at his forehead. Some ice could help with the swelling. Senji didn't know what to do when it came to this.

"Hey! You are awake! Uhhhhh I am Senji! Hi! Xavier, did you hit your head on something? Ice could help with the swelling if it gets too bad. Glad my quick thinking may have saved you. That clothing item is very useful and durable, had it forever. If you still need it to keep using it go ahead. You seem to need it more than me anyway right now".

He then looked at Mira again after sitting on a conveyor belt. His body was screaming at him. His lip was no longer bleeding but was dry. The dragon didn't think anything was broken his body just felt very sore. Granted his ribs did hurt when he breathed a bit. Hopefully nothing serious cause there wasn't much that could be done.

"Well uh...Mira...for a while I worked for John. You know the President, became one of his servants for a while. I spied on dragon clans and did a few assassinations for him. Also, he is a reason for me to faking my death. I had to or....he was going hurt Jason and Jane. Speaking of those two....I have no idea where they are with all this mess I wanted to go find them.

As sad look came across his face for a moment. He then changed the subject quickly before things got overly depressing. He then got off the conveyor ignore the pain in his leg for now. He rubbed the back of his neck then let out a sigh.

We should probably look for food. I keep talking things are going to get even more depressing....sorry....uh....really. I will make it up to you Mira I will do what I can to save what trust is left"

Jason
New York, Northern area

He was so scared right now. It looks like he had no choice but to do what this dragon wanted. Jason kept thinking about Jane and how he was going to find her. He kept his eyes on the dragon. Who was this creature? Could he be trusted? The human was feeling a bit better but was still very cold. This dark ice around him made him very worried.

"Looks like I have no choice....dragon. I will help you but I just ask you don't kill me! I will do what I can for you but I don't know everything...I know a lot though I will do my best.
English is not my first language sorry for misunderstandings if they occur.
Arank
New York, New York City

The dragon walked the streets of the city slowly. He didn't mind the snow falling down from the sky. In fact, he sorta likes it the stuff. It was cold but was like a hug or something holding him. He wore only a large black hoodie the hood was up hiding his face, black baggy pants, and army boots. The dragon lived in an abandoned area of the major city. The buildings here never got fully repaired after the battles. The homeless seemed to live here mostly. Along with animals like abandoned cats and dogs, other animals like raccoons call this area home. From to time police cars drive by slowly but besides that, this place is left to crumble and rot. He walked with a small paper bag holding it dearly to his chest trying not to drop it.

He eventually made it to the building he has been living in for a few months. It wasn't as damaged as the others. The room he was in had no power but it was safe at least. He locked the door after he entered then went to sit in a chair. He watched the world and as the show fell. He took an apple out of the bag eating it slowly

Zerro
New York, Northern area, with Jason

Zerro eventually did what he could to make them a pathway to the door. He looked at the human with a serious expression on his face. " We need to go now...this ice will kill you if touched. This building is slowly being eaten away, it is no longer safe". They would have to find someplace better. Hopefully, they could find food. Zerro was fine but the human probably needed it more. He never understood how strong humans could actually be they seemed too weak. Even useless but could be so durable and resilient. He wasn't a dragon who often judged but it amazed him how small of a creature could survive despite the odds. "There are large building down the other way. We will seek shelter there!"
Arank
New York, New York City

The dragon walked the streets of the city slowly. He didn't mind the snow falling down from the sky. In fact, he sorta likes it the stuff. It was cold but was like a hug or something holding him. He wore only a large black hoodie the hood was up hiding his face, black baggy pants, and army boots. The dragon lived in an abandoned area of the major city. The buildings here never got fully repaired after the battles. The homeless seemed to live here mostly. Along with animals like abandoned cats and dogs, other animals like raccoons call this area home. From to time police cars drive by slowly but besides that, this place is left to crumble and rot. He walked with a small paper bag holding it dearly to his chest trying not to drop it.

He eventually made it to the building he has been living in for a few months. It wasn't as damaged as the others. The room he was in had no power but it was safe at least. He locked the door after he entered then went to sit in a chair. He watched the world and as the show fell. He took an apple out of the bag eating it slowly

Zerro
New York, Northern area, with Jason

Zerro eventually did what he could to make them a pathway to the door. He looked at the human with a serious expression on his face. " We need to go now...this ice will kill you if touched. This building is slowly being eaten away, it is no longer safe". They would have to find someplace better. Hopefully, they could find food. Zerro was fine but the human probably needed it more. He never understood how strong humans could actually be they seemed too weak. Even useless but could be so durable and resilient. He wasn't a dragon who often judged but it amazed him how small of a creature could survive despite the odds. "There are large building down the other way. We will seek shelter there!"
mlHpBMC.png3adgzZD.png
7gibfJe.pngl8NOdbs.pngll0CfnD.pngCbnK2Ej.png
eTTRxv6.png
Avlyn Xtris
Heading towards New York in 2 hours 17 minutes

"Ah, correcta-mundo kiddo. I am bad at names and ususally don't pay attention to all these shenanigans unless I have something to do with it. I've seen a few epidemics and maybe a World War before. But this is all new, bringing dragons into the mix. . . but trust me when I say this- people always are found when they need to be found most." Avlyn said with a grin, before suddenly grasping one of her arms. It was shaking hard, as she held onto it and murmured. She was trying to calm down, breathe and relax. Her body wouldn't let her though, as she felt her self body panic. Trauma from losing an arm and then gaining it back caused some strange nerve jolt-age. She pulls it to her side as it stop shaking, nodding softly towards Jane. "Yes. . . Jacery could come but I have to fix him up a bit. He's not really a quiet bird." She said with a loopily grin, writing down the measurements and headed upstairs. With a low whistle, Jacery came from down the stairs with a creaky flap as Avlyn works real quick on his joints to make him more quieter and takes out his noisy little voice box. "We need you to be quiet okay bub?" Jacery flaps his wings in understanding. He perches by Jane as Avlyn goes up in her room to go fix Jane a hefty jacket for the winter weather.

Shaun Doe, Lost in New York

Now Shaun wasn't a very bright boy when it came to directions. He was very much lost as a human with a very baggy brown sweater who was wandering the mostly empty streets of New York. Empty old construction sites or buildings that he hid in and a currently open can of beans that he was eating. It was all silent, he wasn't even sure what could or would be going around him. All of it was hazy, after that bump too long ago- or was it yesterday? He has been losing track of time, time that should be easy to tell. Now all of it just slipped away from him. "Hey, how was your day?" Shaun said to absolutely no one in particular which kind of made him more sad but it kept away the loneliness away for now. He just half wished something interesting happened.
Avlyn Xtris
Heading towards New York in 2 hours 17 minutes

"Ah, correcta-mundo kiddo. I am bad at names and ususally don't pay attention to all these shenanigans unless I have something to do with it. I've seen a few epidemics and maybe a World War before. But this is all new, bringing dragons into the mix. . . but trust me when I say this- people always are found when they need to be found most." Avlyn said with a grin, before suddenly grasping one of her arms. It was shaking hard, as she held onto it and murmured. She was trying to calm down, breathe and relax. Her body wouldn't let her though, as she felt her self body panic. Trauma from losing an arm and then gaining it back caused some strange nerve jolt-age. She pulls it to her side as it stop shaking, nodding softly towards Jane. "Yes. . . Jacery could come but I have to fix him up a bit. He's not really a quiet bird." She said with a loopily grin, writing down the measurements and headed upstairs. With a low whistle, Jacery came from down the stairs with a creaky flap as Avlyn works real quick on his joints to make him more quieter and takes out his noisy little voice box. "We need you to be quiet okay bub?" Jacery flaps his wings in understanding. He perches by Jane as Avlyn goes up in her room to go fix Jane a hefty jacket for the winter weather.

Shaun Doe, Lost in New York

Now Shaun wasn't a very bright boy when it came to directions. He was very much lost as a human with a very baggy brown sweater who was wandering the mostly empty streets of New York. Empty old construction sites or buildings that he hid in and a currently open can of beans that he was eating. It was all silent, he wasn't even sure what could or would be going around him. All of it was hazy, after that bump too long ago- or was it yesterday? He has been losing track of time, time that should be easy to tell. Now all of it just slipped away from him. "Hey, how was your day?" Shaun said to absolutely no one in particular which kind of made him more sad but it kept away the loneliness away for now. He just half wished something interesting happened.
Arank
New York, New York City

The dragon was in the chair staring out of the window. He was motionless for a while his red eyes rarely blinking. Until he heard a voice, it wasn't a voice that everyone could hear. Arank was special he had gifts that allowed him to feel and hear inner pain and sadness like whispers of the body and mind. Spirits sometimes spoke to him in whispers telling him things. He is the only one that seems to hear these voices all the time. These gifts he has is used for good. Often he tries to stop the pain any way he can. The dragon dislikes pain and well sadness so he tries to do something when many would just walk by without a care. The dragon puts others first before himself. Arank deals with his own pain and sadness when he can but his struggle is a never-ending one.

He stood up and stared at the air around him. Listening closely he could hear someone or something near. The dragon slowly made his way out of the old room, he has hidden in for months. The thin dragon followed the voices and feelings. After a good five minutes, he eventually found someone. He stayed hidden behind cover slightly peeking over at him. Arank wanted to help but he was scared. It had been a long time since he spoke to anyone. Could he even see him!? Most seem to not see the dragon when he stands right in front of him. It was a curse, something about him. Like is a ghost just there never to be noticed but only slight glimpses. Arank swallowed hard then peeked over only showing his head a bit."Hello? Can you hear me? If so....thank you....it is good...I can help if you would like? Are you lonely?". His voice was soft and light but it was shaky like a scared boy standing in front of an audience filled with people.
Arank
New York, New York City

The dragon was in the chair staring out of the window. He was motionless for a while his red eyes rarely blinking. Until he heard a voice, it wasn't a voice that everyone could hear. Arank was special he had gifts that allowed him to feel and hear inner pain and sadness like whispers of the body and mind. Spirits sometimes spoke to him in whispers telling him things. He is the only one that seems to hear these voices all the time. These gifts he has is used for good. Often he tries to stop the pain any way he can. The dragon dislikes pain and well sadness so he tries to do something when many would just walk by without a care. The dragon puts others first before himself. Arank deals with his own pain and sadness when he can but his struggle is a never-ending one.

He stood up and stared at the air around him. Listening closely he could hear someone or something near. The dragon slowly made his way out of the old room, he has hidden in for months. The thin dragon followed the voices and feelings. After a good five minutes, he eventually found someone. He stayed hidden behind cover slightly peeking over at him. Arank wanted to help but he was scared. It had been a long time since he spoke to anyone. Could he even see him!? Most seem to not see the dragon when he stands right in front of him. It was a curse, something about him. Like is a ghost just there never to be noticed but only slight glimpses. Arank swallowed hard then peeked over only showing his head a bit."Hello? Can you hear me? If so....thank you....it is good...I can help if you would like? Are you lonely?". His voice was soft and light but it was shaky like a scared boy standing in front of an audience filled with people.
mlHpBMC.png3adgzZD.png
7gibfJe.pngl8NOdbs.pngll0CfnD.pngCbnK2Ej.png
eTTRxv6.png
Jane & Max
With Avlyn...

Jane still sat on the floor with Max. She watched Avlyn then smiled lightly for a moment. Then went back to laying on the floor. She started to hum a tune it was a song Jason often sang when he would make dinner. She missed his cooking! It was the best thing she ever had. She wishes that Jason would come back into her life. Just part of her thinks that will never happen. The odds would be so very low considering what was happening at the time.

"Jacery if you wanna make sounds...go ahead I won't mind. Maybe very low sounds, would be better than listening to this ship's squeaking and clanking. I won't tell...nether will Max! I promise!".

Jason
New York, Northern area

Jason nodded then made his way over to Zerro for support. It was harder to walk now that his prosthetic was gone. Odds of finding it was very slim with all the snow falling. He had three layers of long thick coats on. His face could barely be seen with the deep large hoods over his head. He was warm and safe for the most part. He watched the building as it was engulfed in the dark ice. It was scary it seemed to act like nothing like typical ice. Almost like it was burning the building or eating it! Jason was nervous about this dragon. It could do anything to him. Hopefully, the dragon was honest and would actually help.
Jane & Max
With Avlyn...

Jane still sat on the floor with Max. She watched Avlyn then smiled lightly for a moment. Then went back to laying on the floor. She started to hum a tune it was a song Jason often sang when he would make dinner. She missed his cooking! It was the best thing she ever had. She wishes that Jason would come back into her life. Just part of her thinks that will never happen. The odds would be so very low considering what was happening at the time.

"Jacery if you wanna make sounds...go ahead I won't mind. Maybe very low sounds, would be better than listening to this ship's squeaking and clanking. I won't tell...nether will Max! I promise!".

Jason
New York, Northern area

Jason nodded then made his way over to Zerro for support. It was harder to walk now that his prosthetic was gone. Odds of finding it was very slim with all the snow falling. He had three layers of long thick coats on. His face could barely be seen with the deep large hoods over his head. He was warm and safe for the most part. He watched the building as it was engulfed in the dark ice. It was scary it seemed to act like nothing like typical ice. Almost like it was burning the building or eating it! Jason was nervous about this dragon. It could do anything to him. Hopefully, the dragon was honest and would actually help.
XAVIER
northern New York
"Um... I don't know, i just remember falling, I don't know what i was doing, Senji" the name felt weird coming out of his mouth, he hadn't talked to anyone for nearly 2 months, he was in solitude forever, he couldn't remember any name but his own.
Xavier realized that he still couldn't feel most of his leg, his body was sore, it hurt everywhere, and he didn't realize his stomach was empty unril it let out a rumble of hunger.
"So, how did you get here and find Senji?" He said to Mira, both names sounded weird to say again
XAVIER
northern New York
"Um... I don't know, i just remember falling, I don't know what i was doing, Senji" the name felt weird coming out of his mouth, he hadn't talked to anyone for nearly 2 months, he was in solitude forever, he couldn't remember any name but his own.
Xavier realized that he still couldn't feel most of his leg, his body was sore, it hurt everywhere, and he didn't realize his stomach was empty unril it let out a rumble of hunger.
"So, how did you get here and find Senji?" He said to Mira, both names sounded weird to say again
Hey ima flight rising boi
6klg2iF.png
MIRA
Mira walked over to a couple boxes and took a seat on them. The boxes were solidly standing with whatever contents were inside them. SHe kicked her feet slightly as she listened to the two of them speak patiently waiting for her turn to speak. Her expression was more or less indifferent as she listened. She wasn't completely satisfied with Senjis response and thought to keep her eye closer on him now that she had more of her memory back.

Placing her hands together a small ball of light started to form before taking the form of a ball of ice. She made three of these balls of ice and rolled them over to Senji and Xavier to use as a makeshift ice pack. Looking at Xavier she leaned forward, "I followed his scent after I discovered it in the snowstorm. I didn't know it was his, all I knew was that it was familiar. Seeing his face again brought some of the memories back of what his real name was. Though the fighting earlier did not help me emotionally." She said before hopping off of the boxes.
MIRA
Mira walked over to a couple boxes and took a seat on them. The boxes were solidly standing with whatever contents were inside them. SHe kicked her feet slightly as she listened to the two of them speak patiently waiting for her turn to speak. Her expression was more or less indifferent as she listened. She wasn't completely satisfied with Senjis response and thought to keep her eye closer on him now that she had more of her memory back.

Placing her hands together a small ball of light started to form before taking the form of a ball of ice. She made three of these balls of ice and rolled them over to Senji and Xavier to use as a makeshift ice pack. Looking at Xavier she leaned forward, "I followed his scent after I discovered it in the snowstorm. I didn't know it was his, all I knew was that it was familiar. Seeing his face again brought some of the memories back of what his real name was. Though the fighting earlier did not help me emotionally." She said before hopping off of the boxes.
Senji
In the northern part of New York far away from the major city. With Mira and Xavier...

Senji rubbed the back of his head for a moment. As he listened to Xavier and then Mira. He was starting to feel relaxed. He still was feeling awful though about the whole situation and of Mira. He was going to really try to make things right. Would do all he could to help her regain what memories can be revived.

"Fallowed my scent? I guess the beating I got earlier helped with that! Ah man....so embarrassing. Anyways...I am glad you did Mira...better to be in friendly company in situations like this. Plus it is good to see you again. Will help you Mira with regaining memories if you would like? Or if you still want me to help...I mean it!".

He smiled a bit his normal caring and bright attitude was showing again. He could hear Xavier's stomach and then suddenly could feel his own growling at him. This was going to be an issue. How the heck were they going to get food? Senji sighed then forced himself upon his feet. Despite the pain in his own leg then stretched a bit before speaking again.

" Soooo when should we start looking for food? Or who should go out looking? I don't mind the snow. Honestly, I don't think splitting up would be good. Some humans and dragons these days are crazy. They think you moving in own their turf they get real nasty. Hmmm, where to do go?".

Senji had his arms folded with a hand on his chin as he thought to himself. Most building entrances are buried by snow and many corner stores are bare bones. Might have to start breaking into homes and etc. Senji was okay at the moment he was hungry but not in dire need. Just they needed something, and it had to last. He picked up the white ball then stared at it. He didn't really want to be rude or seem like he was...weak. He lifted the pant leg and put it on his injury. It was a dark purple bruise at the moment. He had other injuries but he was going to ignore those for now.
Senji
In the northern part of New York far away from the major city. With Mira and Xavier...

Senji rubbed the back of his head for a moment. As he listened to Xavier and then Mira. He was starting to feel relaxed. He still was feeling awful though about the whole situation and of Mira. He was going to really try to make things right. Would do all he could to help her regain what memories can be revived.

"Fallowed my scent? I guess the beating I got earlier helped with that! Ah man....so embarrassing. Anyways...I am glad you did Mira...better to be in friendly company in situations like this. Plus it is good to see you again. Will help you Mira with regaining memories if you would like? Or if you still want me to help...I mean it!".

He smiled a bit his normal caring and bright attitude was showing again. He could hear Xavier's stomach and then suddenly could feel his own growling at him. This was going to be an issue. How the heck were they going to get food? Senji sighed then forced himself upon his feet. Despite the pain in his own leg then stretched a bit before speaking again.

" Soooo when should we start looking for food? Or who should go out looking? I don't mind the snow. Honestly, I don't think splitting up would be good. Some humans and dragons these days are crazy. They think you moving in own their turf they get real nasty. Hmmm, where to do go?".

Senji had his arms folded with a hand on his chin as he thought to himself. Most building entrances are buried by snow and many corner stores are bare bones. Might have to start breaking into homes and etc. Senji was okay at the moment he was hungry but not in dire need. Just they needed something, and it had to last. He picked up the white ball then stared at it. He didn't really want to be rude or seem like he was...weak. He lifted the pant leg and put it on his injury. It was a dark purple bruise at the moment. He had other injuries but he was going to ignore those for now.
Avlyn Xtris-

Jacry made a slight whistle, copying the pitches in Jane's voice in a response with that. He tried to make her feel less worried, to calm her down. He knew that Avlyn was quite clever, probably one of the only human born creatures that were living for so long. Considering that she managed to tie with a dragon born, that was quite a feat in itself even if meant playing low handed with different types of tricks with a singular base ability. Though Avlyn did her best, she could never quite understand children as her childhood wasn't much of one at all. Lucky she created Jacery to keep this child calm, as she was slowly driving herself up a wall with bad habits.
She opened the heavy metal door and unlocked it with a push as she moved over things and began creating the down coat for Jane, openign her thin leather stapped book to see the measurements she wrote down. Popping a smoke in her mouth and blowing it, flecks falling but never strong enough to create a fire being pushed out with Avlyn's finger. She let herself succumb to it for a bit, it helped her relax the tense muscles in her back and arms from carrying her home via magic. That and the twitching in her arm that was crystalized back, it was now made of flesh and blood that burned but it will still twitch from the trauma of being cut off. Tired yellow and purply bags under her eyes as her bright blue ones stubbed out the smoke as she went back to work.

Shaun Doe-

"Hello? Oh is someone there? Or is it just me again, another voice coming to taunt me?" He said, out loud. Shaun had been hearing things often, the lump on his head never really going down after slamming into the bins and passing out. It made him hear things and think things he hadn't really had heard before. It was all quite strange, and he had to hide quick so he hid in the half made building lot. He didn't even think of people walking in or living here too. But when he clearly saw the head of a man who looked as scared as he did, he knew that there was something quite different about this person. He knew he wasn't meant to see him, like all of this wasn't supposed to happen, but did that mean him hitting his head on those bins never was meant to happen?
Well it did happen and he was now seeing this strange person. Did he want to hurt him? Probably. . . not? All he could do was hope. "Uh. . . hi?" He was really bad at showing that he wasn't nervous, but how could he help it? He was just a teenager living off of cans of cold beans for weeks on end.
Avlyn Xtris-

Jacry made a slight whistle, copying the pitches in Jane's voice in a response with that. He tried to make her feel less worried, to calm her down. He knew that Avlyn was quite clever, probably one of the only human born creatures that were living for so long. Considering that she managed to tie with a dragon born, that was quite a feat in itself even if meant playing low handed with different types of tricks with a singular base ability. Though Avlyn did her best, she could never quite understand children as her childhood wasn't much of one at all. Lucky she created Jacery to keep this child calm, as she was slowly driving herself up a wall with bad habits.
She opened the heavy metal door and unlocked it with a push as she moved over things and began creating the down coat for Jane, openign her thin leather stapped book to see the measurements she wrote down. Popping a smoke in her mouth and blowing it, flecks falling but never strong enough to create a fire being pushed out with Avlyn's finger. She let herself succumb to it for a bit, it helped her relax the tense muscles in her back and arms from carrying her home via magic. That and the twitching in her arm that was crystalized back, it was now made of flesh and blood that burned but it will still twitch from the trauma of being cut off. Tired yellow and purply bags under her eyes as her bright blue ones stubbed out the smoke as she went back to work.

Shaun Doe-

"Hello? Oh is someone there? Or is it just me again, another voice coming to taunt me?" He said, out loud. Shaun had been hearing things often, the lump on his head never really going down after slamming into the bins and passing out. It made him hear things and think things he hadn't really had heard before. It was all quite strange, and he had to hide quick so he hid in the half made building lot. He didn't even think of people walking in or living here too. But when he clearly saw the head of a man who looked as scared as he did, he knew that there was something quite different about this person. He knew he wasn't meant to see him, like all of this wasn't supposed to happen, but did that mean him hitting his head on those bins never was meant to happen?
Well it did happen and he was now seeing this strange person. Did he want to hurt him? Probably. . . not? All he could do was hope. "Uh. . . hi?" He was really bad at showing that he wasn't nervous, but how could he help it? He was just a teenager living off of cans of cold beans for weeks on end.
1 2 3 4 5 6