Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things you will never go on
1 2 3 4 5
Hot air balloons! I can imagine absolutely nothing more terrifying than slowly floating hundreds of feet into the air in a small, wobbly basket, held up by nothing but hot air.

No thank you!
Hot air balloons! I can imagine absolutely nothing more terrifying than slowly floating hundreds of feet into the air in a small, wobbly basket, held up by nothing but hot air.

No thank you!
Bu33PqP.png
Slingshot rides and anything similar

I actually love roller coasters and most thrill rides but miss me with a tiny lil seat strapped to two bungee cords and hurled hundreds of feet into the air .__.
Slingshot rides and anything similar

I actually love roller coasters and most thrill rides but miss me with a tiny lil seat strapped to two bungee cords and hurled hundreds of feet into the air .__.
Never be afraid to ping me!
Helicopters!
Helicopters!
!!!
Planes or boats.

I have a thing about the ocean and planes play up my anxiety/claustrophobia to the enth degree.
Planes or boats.

I have a thing about the ocean and planes play up my anxiety/claustrophobia to the enth degree.
button_by_cas_a_fras-db1t2ap.png Accent: Starlit Psychic
“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien
Surfboooooarrddss

Surfboooooarrddss

9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
anything in the ocean and those rides at amusement parks that swing from side to side and twist around. scary uwu
anything in the ocean and those rides at amusement parks that swing from side to side and twist around. scary uwu
sara s // FR time // ping me pls!
wooden ladders (big metal step ladders are okay), not because i'm afraid of heights, but because i'm afraid of the ladder suddenly breaking under me ajdlsfjasdlj

also rollercoasters. most theme park/fair rides, really. only ones i AM okay with are ferris wheels and carousels. i love carousels!

OH AND BICYCLES. I WILL NEVER RIDE A BIKE. NOT AFTER THE CRASH
wooden ladders (big metal step ladders are okay), not because i'm afraid of heights, but because i'm afraid of the ladder suddenly breaking under me ajdlsfjasdlj

also rollercoasters. most theme park/fair rides, really. only ones i AM okay with are ferris wheels and carousels. i love carousels!

OH AND BICYCLES. I WILL NEVER RIDE A BIKE. NOT AFTER THE CRASH
An open air non-enclosed drop tower... Tower of Terror at Disney is fine, but open air drop towers? No Thank You.
An open air non-enclosed drop tower... Tower of Terror at Disney is fine, but open air drop towers? No Thank You.
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
Wild amusement park rides, airplane (no more flying for me), hot air balloons, sketchy elevators, tiny boat in the middle of the sea, any place that still keeps whales and dolphins...
Wild amusement park rides, airplane (no more flying for me), hot air balloons, sketchy elevators, tiny boat in the middle of the sea, any place that still keeps whales and dolphins...
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
I used to be HORRIFIED of roller coasters but Ive forced myself to ride them so thats just a little thing now, except for slingshot rides and one roller coaster called Fury Ive rode once, but will never again bc it scared me so badly
I used to be HORRIFIED of roller coasters but Ive forced myself to ride them so thats just a little thing now, except for slingshot rides and one roller coaster called Fury Ive rode once, but will never again bc it scared me so badly
Frankenstein3.jpg
1 2 3 4 5