Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bandit's Art Shop! OPEN!
1 2
Oh yeah the first ping must have gotten lost! I'll send the cr right away.

Honestly I don't have much info about Cicero. I designed him like 6 years ago and then never really did anything with him :'D I'm hoping that getting more art of him will help me decide on a personality and such! So for now I just have a song for inspo and you have creative liberty with everything else! https://youtu.be/HLit-C4Gl8g?list=PLRT9G9zDvdF6ZoK3Pk6KMmkQqxW0H-jhD

EDIT: Apparently I only have 330kt in my vault at the moment so - I can either wait until I have all the funds or pay part of it in gems?
Oh yeah the first ping must have gotten lost! I'll send the cr right away.

Honestly I don't have much info about Cicero. I designed him like 6 years ago and then never really did anything with him :'D I'm hoping that getting more art of him will help me decide on a personality and such! So for now I just have a song for inspo and you have creative liberty with everything else! https://youtu.be/HLit-C4Gl8g?list=PLRT9G9zDvdF6ZoK3Pk6KMmkQqxW0H-jhD

EDIT: Apparently I only have 330kt in my vault at the moment so - I can either wait until I have all the funds or pay part of it in gems?
@Gallifrey

That's okay! I'd prefer that you pay in all treasure but if it'll be too difficult I'm totally fine with mixed payment! It's all up to whats most convenient for you :D I'll start on the drawing right away, it'll be done sometime today or tomorrow, most likely in the afternoon!
@Gallifrey

That's okay! I'd prefer that you pay in all treasure but if it'll be too difficult I'm totally fine with mixed payment! It's all up to whats most convenient for you :D I'll start on the drawing right away, it'll be done sometime today or tomorrow, most likely in the afternoon!
Just pinging again! [quote name="Bandicut" date="2019-02-04 08:56:28" ] @Gallifrey That's okay! I'd prefer that you pay in all treasure but if it'll be too difficult I'm totally fine with mixed payment! It's all up to whats most convenient for you :D I'll start on the drawing right away, it'll be done sometime today or tomorrow, most likely in the afternoon! [/quote]
Just pinging again!
Bandicut wrote on 2019-02-04 08:56:28:
@Gallifrey

I'll wait and save up then! ^__^
I'll wait and save up then! ^__^
Bump!
Bump!
1 2