Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC]Mass Hatch (Done/Scrying)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
I'm going to be hatching around 130 eggs on my birthday (January 25th). I'm already going to be pinging the gen 1 hordes mass hatch list, but if anyone not on that list would like a ping let me know. I'll be starting around 6 FR time. Current eggs: 135 [center][item=unhatched arcane egg]x11[item=unhatched fire egg]x6[item=unhatched earth egg]x7[item=unhatched shadow egg]x35[item=unhatched water egg]x10[item=unhatched plague egg]x13[item=unhatched lightning egg]x5[item=unhatched wind egg]x10[item=unhatched light egg]x7[item=unhatched ice egg]x6[item=unhatched nature egg]x10[item=unhatched nocturne egg]x11[item=unhatched bogsneak egg]x1[item=Clanbound unhatched banescale egg]x4 [/center] I plan to start with the one bog egg I bought by mistake, then the Noc eggs to get them out of the way. After that the shadow eggs. Once those are done I'll either take requests, or just do the element of the last person to post's clan. ----- Edit: Its the day of the hatch, and the first egg will be hatched at 6:05 - Maybe 6:10 FR time. since it looks like I'll be changing divices soon. I do plane to sell/auction the hatchlings after the hatch, but not until the hatch is done and I've gone though the dragons. If you have any intrest in sales let me know.
I'm going to be hatching around 130 eggs on my birthday (January 25th). I'm already going to be pinging the gen 1 hordes mass hatch list, but if anyone not on that list would like a ping let me know. I'll be starting around 6 FR time.

Current eggs: 135
Unhatched Arcane Egg x11 Unhatched Fire Egg x6 Unhatched Earth Egg x7 Unhatched Shadow Egg x35 Unhatched Water Egg x10 Unhatched Plague Egg x13 Unhatched Lightning Egg x5 Unhatched Wind Egg x10 Unhatched Light Egg x7 Unhatched Ice Egg x6 Unhatched Nature Egg x10 Unhatched Nocturne Egg x11 Unhatched Bogsneak Egg x1 Clanbound Unhatched Banescale Egg x4
I plan to start with the one bog egg I bought by mistake, then the Noc eggs to get them out of the way. After that the shadow eggs. Once those are done I'll either take requests, or just do the element of the last person to post's clan.
Edit: Its the day of the hatch, and the first egg will be hatched at 6:05 - Maybe 6:10 FR time. since it looks like I'll be changing divices soon. I do plane to sell/auction the hatchlings after the hatch, but not until the hatch is done and I've gone though the dragons. If you have any intrest in sales let me know.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
I would love a ping!
I would love a ping!
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
Would love a ping please!
Would love a ping please!
YAzXKmc.gif
would love to be pinged as well ^^
would love to be pinged as well ^^
I’d love a ping please ^^
I’d love a ping please ^^
f1nYCrg.pngHu9Kcp0.pngHZwEuJT.pngBDEDrIa.pngzRRe5QB.png
JhLsbHY.pngkjHYrXU.pngx8qvdqB.pngRH6Xp0g.pngo5rqgH8.png
Ooof!
Would love a ping for the hatch!
I'll pray that the RNG gods be kind enough to give you primals, doubles and possibly triples! ^^
Ooof!
Would love a ping for the hatch!
I'll pray that the RNG gods be kind enough to give you primals, doubles and possibly triples! ^^
HgYb6MR.png
I would like a ping too! Thats a lot of eggs lol
I would like a ping too! Thats a lot of eggs lol
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko9_500.png
ping me please!
ping me please!
5949335_4yIOnfWSpuYviQb.png
stW7qZC.png tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_540.png
i'd be down for a ping
i'd be down for a ping
BLACK LIVES MATTER (Contains ways to help even if you can't donate/attend a protest!)| More ways to help | Free charity sites

IIQudw5.png
how'd you get 4 clanbound bane eggs? also would love a ping, it's my husband's birthday
how'd you get 4 clanbound bane eggs? also would love a ping, it's my husband's birthday
tumblr_oc1hsaWFm91v8zj2wo1_400.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22