Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [full] ms paint humanoids :))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Junu
Hi! I'm totally interested in a halfbody from ya!
I just want to make sure I have enough treasure though - you're asking for how much for a half body?
I'm returning to the site after ages of being off and I'm not familiar with the g/kt ratio or what it means ^^;
@Junu
Hi! I'm totally interested in a halfbody from ya!
I just want to make sure I have enough treasure though - you're asking for how much for a half body?
I'm returning to the site after ages of being off and I'm not familiar with the g/kt ratio or what it means ^^;
@Glowstickbaby
thank you for your interest.
a halfbody in treasure would be 1mil 1, the ratio i use is 1g:1000t. so 1000g is just 1000kt.
@Glowstickbaby
thank you for your interest.
a halfbody in treasure would be 1mil 1, the ratio i use is 1g:1000t. so 1000g is just 1000kt.
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
@Junu
I see, thanks so much! I definitely have enough treasure then to commission you!
Could I get an image of this gal?
https://file.toyhou.se/images/5468798_vV9Wa9noyjCZEdh.png
@Junu
I see, thanks so much! I definitely have enough treasure then to commission you!
Could I get an image of this gal?
https://file.toyhou.se/images/5468798_vV9Wa9noyjCZEdh.png
@Glowstickbaby
of course! do you have anything in mind for a pose?, could be a description, an image, or a general feeling. it'd also be helpful to know about the character's personality.
@Glowstickbaby
of course! do you have anything in mind for a pose?, could be a description, an image, or a general feeling. it'd also be helpful to know about the character's personality.
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
@Junu

Of course. Kasumi is pretty rude and really doesn't care about anyone else. Short fuse and pretty angry a lot.
Something that goes along with that, like crossed arms or a raised fist / hand like she's about to hit something or someone.
@Junu

Of course. Kasumi is pretty rude and really doesn't care about anyone else. Short fuse and pretty angry a lot.
Something that goes along with that, like crossed arms or a raised fist / hand like she's about to hit something or someone.
@Glowstickbaby
sounds good! thank you :)
do you want an update at the sketch phase? (forgot to ask earlier, my bad)
@Glowstickbaby
sounds good! thank you :)
do you want an update at the sketch phase? (forgot to ask earlier, my bad)
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
@Junu
Sure! That way I can send payment your way after I see it if that's alright?
@Junu
Sure! That way I can send payment your way after I see it if that's alright?
@Glowstickbaby
yep! sounds good.
@Glowstickbaby
yep! sounds good.
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
/
/
fkWjutW.png