Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello everyone :3
Hi! My name is Bree! I'm new here so any tips or pointers would be suuuuper helpful. I love dragons (of course), Star Wars, and I'm slowly but surely getting into anime! Introduce yourselves, maybe? Let's be friends! :)
Hi! My name is Bree! I'm new here so any tips or pointers would be suuuuper helpful. I love dragons (of course), Star Wars, and I'm slowly but surely getting into anime! Introduce yourselves, maybe? Let's be friends! :)
@jynerslay
Hello, welcome to FR! :D

Here's a tip: Save everything. Even if it looks useless, save it. For example, I asked myself why I was saving all these squirrel skulls, and like a dummy, I sold all of them only to find out they were needed for getting a mask worth around 120 gems. (T^T) Also certain items have greater worth than they let on. For, example, dragonflies are (of course) an insect with 7 food points. But if you go to the Auction House (AH) you will find they are worth the low low price of 60 gems each. Why? Because you need 20 of this rare gathering item to get a Familiar from the Swip Stand which is currently at the low low price 2,000 gems on AH. YAY for inflated prices!

I'm Wylla. :D I'm currently writing lore as I finally settled on what the standards are for my version of the world. YAY! Just ...have ....to ....actually ....sit ....down ....and ....type ....it .... The hard part is that I've already rewritten what I have so far several times and I just need to stop and continue or I'll never get done. And saving money for the art, without spending it on adopts. My life is hard. (T^T)
@jynerslay
Hello, welcome to FR! :D

Here's a tip: Save everything. Even if it looks useless, save it. For example, I asked myself why I was saving all these squirrel skulls, and like a dummy, I sold all of them only to find out they were needed for getting a mask worth around 120 gems. (T^T) Also certain items have greater worth than they let on. For, example, dragonflies are (of course) an insect with 7 food points. But if you go to the Auction House (AH) you will find they are worth the low low price of 60 gems each. Why? Because you need 20 of this rare gathering item to get a Familiar from the Swip Stand which is currently at the low low price 2,000 gems on AH. YAY for inflated prices!

I'm Wylla. :D I'm currently writing lore as I finally settled on what the standards are for my version of the world. YAY! Just ...have ....to ....actually ....sit ....down ....and ....type ....it .... The hard part is that I've already rewritten what I have so far several times and I just need to stop and continue or I'll never get done. And saving money for the art, without spending it on adopts. My life is hard. (T^T)
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
@Wylla thank you for your tips, Wylla! you are so kind, and these will definitely come in handy. i'm still learning my way around, and i'm just kind of messing around / relying on you lovely people to help me out a bit, haha!

i loooove writing, and i COMPLETELY understand you in terms of actually sitting down and getting around to doing it. i know you're going to do an amazing job!

thank you for your warm welcome <3
@Wylla thank you for your tips, Wylla! you are so kind, and these will definitely come in handy. i'm still learning my way around, and i'm just kind of messing around / relying on you lovely people to help me out a bit, haha!

i loooove writing, and i COMPLETELY understand you in terms of actually sitting down and getting around to doing it. i know you're going to do an amazing job!

thank you for your warm welcome <3
@jynerslay Hiya there! i just joined and i dont know about you, but i LOVE this game so far!!
@jynerslay Hiya there! i just joined and i dont know about you, but i LOVE this game so far!!
XXShinrinyokuXX
-Shinrinyoku=forest bath
She/Her
Artist
@EasyEasyBreezy welcome! oh, me too! i'm absolutely obsessed. i am still trying to get the hang of the website's layout, but i'm sure i'll get there! -- and hey! we can learn together!
@EasyEasyBreezy welcome! oh, me too! i'm absolutely obsessed. i am still trying to get the hang of the website's layout, but i'm sure i'll get there! -- and hey! we can learn together!