Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Will level up your dragon to 25
1 2
Just got my Dragon Kaloki back, super fact service and kept me up to date with changes. Thanks for this and will be getting many more trained by you! :D
Just got my Dragon Kaloki back, super fact service and kept me up to date with changes. Thanks for this and will be getting many more trained by you! :D
Working on building my Clan
I am surprised to say that all the slots available before summer are filled. I wont be adding any more people to the waitlist until June 2nd. Any messages about adding you to the waitlist before June 2nd will be deleted, but I reccomend following this thread in case a slot opens up. Thank you for understanding.
P.S. check the info post above because I updated it :D
I am surprised to say that all the slots available before summer are filled. I wont be adding any more people to the waitlist until June 2nd. Any messages about adding you to the waitlist before June 2nd will be deleted, but I reccomend following this thread in case a slot opens up. Thank you for understanding.
P.S. check the info post above because I updated it :D
Over the past couple of weeks, I have been overwhelmed with school. I am sorry to say, but I will be taking a break from Flight Rising. All of you on the waitlist will continue to be on it, but my progress will be halted.
Over the past couple of weeks, I have been overwhelmed with school. I am sorry to say, but I will be taking a break from Flight Rising. All of you on the waitlist will continue to be on it, but my progress will be halted.
1 2