Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Misc Supplies (Closed)
1 2 3
Clearing out my account. Selling the big stacks of 99 things, but have lots of others I'd rather give away than figure out how to price. Mainly crafting materials and things from digging and scavenging. Let me know if you have any interest, will send you a big care package. Will do this for the first few people until I run out.
Clearing out my account. Selling the big stacks of 99 things, but have lots of others I'd rather give away than figure out how to price. Mainly crafting materials and things from digging and scavenging. Let me know if you have any interest, will send you a big care package. Will do this for the first few people until I run out.
@Ashengale
I would love to have something(just anything). Thank you for doing this:)
@Ashengale
I would love to have something(just anything). Thank you for doing this:)
@Cat008 sending you some now, hope it helps!
@Cat008 sending you some now, hope it helps!
@Ashengale this is so nice of you! i'm new, and would appreciate literally anything you could give me <3 have a lovely day!
@Ashengale this is so nice of you! i'm new, and would appreciate literally anything you could give me <3 have a lovely day!
@jynerslay will send something your way in just a second! Welcome to FR!
@jynerslay will send something your way in just a second! Welcome to FR!
@Ashengale thank you so much! you are lovely!
@Ashengale thank you so much! you are lovely!
Bump - Can probably do this for one or two more people
Bump - Can probably do this for one or two more people
If you have anything left to give, I would greatly appreciate whatever you have/are willing to give.
If you have anything left to give, I would greatly appreciate whatever you have/are willing to give.
ngipcID.png
@Ashengale
If there's enough for one more I'll gladly take it :)

Good luck in all your pursuits and may your kindness come back to you :D
@Ashengale
If there's enough for one more I'll gladly take it :)

Good luck in all your pursuits and may your kindness come back to you :D

@Dragonation will send some stuff your way now! (: Thank you very much, I hope you have a great day
@Dragonation will send some stuff your way now! (: Thank you very much, I hope you have a great day
1 2 3