Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Flight Hunger Games! (Closed)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
One of my tribute has a boom boom, but the other one's dead.

Everyone give Brenna some F's in the chat.
One of my tribute has a boom boom, but the other one's dead.

Everyone give Brenna some F's in the chat.
toaster
I like how my tributes are yet to have an event separate from the other. that's kinda funny.
I like how my tributes are yet to have an event separate from the other. that's kinda funny.
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
Noooo Geminaz! Skinwalker it's up to you now, avenge her!
Noooo Geminaz! Skinwalker it's up to you now, avenge her!
24508.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Female
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif American
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+2 FR time

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
Go Mizuki! <3
Go Mizuki! <3
hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
Yeah Keene, don’t support murder!
Yeah Keene, don’t support murder!
WFXNHAl.png
Gosh darnit poor Bloodwyrm's items. Why must he be stolen frommmmm. Really surprised both of my boys are still alive tho.
Gosh darnit poor Bloodwyrm's items. Why must he be stolen frommmmm. Really surprised both of my boys are still alive tho.
verde is just vibing
verde is just vibing
Oh Citrine, the huntress has been hunt. Godspeed my sour yellow angel.
Oh Citrine, the huntress has been hunt. Godspeed my sour yellow angel.
WG2K6wH.png
[center][b]Night 1[/b][/center] [center]Jae questions her sanity. Azuris and Brynn work together to drown Cael. Dusk is unable to start a fire and sleeps without warmth. Zyvaer and War run into each other and decide to truce for the night. Acrisius, Mizuki, Nightmare, and Volkheimeria tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood. Leo spears Verde in the abdomen. Skinwalker lets Vega into his shelter. Keene starts a fire. Bloodwyrm tries to treat his infection.[/center] [quote]I'm so sorry for the lack of updates ;-; School is pretty stressy so I hope you all understand[/quote] [quote]@MissNevermind @NinephoxAiko @vultureblood @skimming @Starbunnies @Argathakul @GoldenRidge @xNEVERLANDx @Boop707 @rubyxblade @Pistrix @Neiratia @MagicMistle @melons @Abs0lute[/quote]
Night 1
Jae questions her sanity.

Azuris and Brynn work together to drown Cael.

Dusk is unable to start a fire and sleeps without warmth.

Zyvaer and War run into each other and decide to truce for the night.

Acrisius, Mizuki, Nightmare, and Volkheimeria tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.
Leo spears Verde in the abdomen.

Skinwalker lets Vega into his shelter.

Keene starts a fire.

Bloodwyrm tries to treat his infection.
Quote:
I'm so sorry for the lack of updates ;-; School is pretty stressy so I hope you all understand
My Wishlist
08f6c0ef17a033728bca597e2267fb2c.png
[center][b]Day 2[/b][/center] [center]Skinwalker discovers a cave. Vega goes hunting. Bloodwyrm , Brynn, and Dusk hunt for other tributes. Mizuki collects fruit from a tree. War strangles Azuris after engaging in a fist fight. Leo tries to spear fish with a trident. Keene questions his sanity. Nightmare receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor. Volkheimeria practices her archery. Zyvaer is pricked by thorns while picking berries. Jae and Acrisius hunt for other tributes. [b]Night 2[/b] Mizuki defeats Dusk in a fight, but spares his life. War cooks her food before putting her fire out. Jae receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor. Zyvaer stays awake all night. Bloodwyrm thinks about home. Leo cooks his food before putting his fire out. Volkheimeria, Acrisius, and Skinwalker discuss the games and what might happen in the morning. Keene quietly hums. Vega and Brynn sleep in shifts. Nightmare receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.[/center] [quote]@MissNevermind @NinephoxAiko @vultureblood @skimming @Starbunnies @Argathakul @GoldenRidge @xNEVERLANDx @Boop707 @rubyxblade @Pistrix @Neiratia @MagicMistle @melons @Abs0lute[/quote]
Day 2
Skinwalker discovers a cave.

Vega goes hunting.

Bloodwyrm , Brynn, and Dusk hunt for other tributes.

Mizuki collects fruit from a tree.

War strangles Azuris after engaging in a fist fight.

Leo tries to spear fish with a trident.

Keene questions his sanity.

Nightmare receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Volkheimeria practices her archery.

Zyvaer is pricked by thorns while picking berries.

Jae and Acrisius hunt for other tributes.

Night 2

Mizuki defeats Dusk in a fight, but spares his life.

War cooks her food before putting her fire out.

Jae receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Zyvaer stays awake all night.

Bloodwyrm thinks about home.

Leo cooks his food before putting his fire out.

Volkheimeria, Acrisius, and Skinwalker discuss the games and what might happen in the morning.

Keene quietly hums.

Vega and Brynn sleep in shifts.

Nightmare receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.
My Wishlist
08f6c0ef17a033728bca597e2267fb2c.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14