Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Strange Chests + Dragons for Art
I'm looking for someone willing to provide set for a Canon character from Marvel Comics. I'm willing to hodgepodge payment together, I'm flexible on that. I do have a low amount of chests, but I am willing to offer other items, as well. Traditional or digital art is fine. I am looking for color, and am willing to work out extra payment of necessary.

Character: Karolina Dean

Payment options: strange chests, gold, familiars, dragons, and holiday currencies
I'm looking for someone willing to provide set for a Canon character from Marvel Comics. I'm willing to hodgepodge payment together, I'm flexible on that. I do have a low amount of chests, but I am willing to offer other items, as well. Traditional or digital art is fine. I am looking for color, and am willing to work out extra payment of necessary.

Character: Karolina Dean

Payment options: strange chests, gold, familiars, dragons, and holiday currencies
@FearNot

do wait, what are you looking for?
a fullbody of a marvel char?
@FearNot

do wait, what are you looking for?
a fullbody of a marvel char?
isKD8b7.pngjOdmNEF.gif3oZFknA.pnggzm9m1T.png8dl44zX.pngQr6tX5g.pngXkGU4ms.gifvm7mN7X.gif
LsrqPUv.png
Cig1Dl6.png
KgVQIRc.png
xo4eyq6.png
iJgGlJd.png
iqrclgy.png
DzMZn6q.pngIsVae30.png
EvS3mMl.png
Full-body or bust, I'm looking for Karolina Dean, and her coloring can be a little tricky, so I want to keep my options open on size.
Full-body or bust, I'm looking for Karolina Dean, and her coloring can be a little tricky, so I want to keep my options open on size.