Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cel's Custom Adopts *USD* OPEN
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25
B
B
Hey, you should follow my Instagram and buy my cool ART!
Hi! I was wondering if there is a limit to how many customs a person could buy at once?
Hi! I was wondering if there is a limit to how many customs a person could buy at once?
[quote name="@LittleBookaholic" date="2020-01-05 23:41:55" ] Hi! I was wondering if there is a limit to how many customs a person could buy at once? [/quote] As long as there's not a demanding deadline [i.e. ordering a lot of commissions and wanting them finished within a few weeks] I would be fine with a commissioner ordering a lot at once. :)
@LittleBookaholic wrote on 2020-01-05 23:41:55:

As long as there's not a demanding deadline [i.e. ordering a lot of commissions and wanting them finished within a few weeks] I would be fine with a commissioner ordering a lot at once. :)
B
B
B
B
B
B
B
B
Sorry I've taken so long to reply! I've had a bit of a busy day ^^

I would like to request 1 realistic style adopt and 1 anthro style adopt.

For the realistic style, I was thinking a male blacksmith. He would be large, muscular man but he would still look kind. I would like him to have some scars from working in the forge. Maybe a beard, but that's up to you!

For the anthro style, I would like a male iguana with a sort of nature magic theme. Go buckwild with this one! I don't have anything specific in mind for him :)
Sorry I've taken so long to reply! I've had a bit of a busy day ^^

I would like to request 1 realistic style adopt and 1 anthro style adopt.

For the realistic style, I was thinking a male blacksmith. He would be large, muscular man but he would still look kind. I would like him to have some scars from working in the forge. Maybe a beard, but that's up to you!

For the anthro style, I would like a male iguana with a sort of nature magic theme. Go buckwild with this one! I don't have anything specific in mind for him :)
@littlebookaholic ooo, that sounds so fun! I love to draw muscles. :D

I will get started as soon as I receive payment - my PayPal address is paypal.me/celesol/47.00

Feel free to either pay in increments or all upfront. Whatever works best for you. :>
@littlebookaholic ooo, that sounds so fun! I love to draw muscles. :D

I will get started as soon as I receive payment - my PayPal address is paypal.me/celesol/47.00

Feel free to either pay in increments or all upfront. Whatever works best for you. :>
B
B
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25