Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Mystical Deer Adopts~ Closed!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
~
~
Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
@Irykia A doe has been born! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/h5I9yfT.png[/img] [url=https://i.imgur.com/H9pcCRh.png]Large[/url][/center]
@Irykia

A doe has been born!
Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
@Silence she is glorious, thank you C:
@Silence she is glorious, thank you C:
3LMtwtT.png Vs38xu1.png
@Silence

Ooo this is really cool~ Could you add me to the pinglist for pools and eggs for adoption please?
@Silence

Ooo this is really cool~ Could you add me to the pinglist for pools and eggs for adoption please?
tDeKDnH.png

@mastergrand @Silverlia @Amezrou @Azurine @Asterodea @Rainbeetle @Breshcandra @MotherOfFlame @Keryth @BluSyndrome @Irykia @Zeir @Gyrfalcon2 @Cacophony @DrakeDynasty @CoyoteFlowers @Saraceaser @EndlessWonders

Hello everyone!
I am alive again, I hope you all had some great holidays and a happy New Year! I just wanted to jump in and say the shop is no longer put on pause and that two Pools are open. I've recently added a pinglist specifically for new Pools, so let me know if you'd rather be there than on the general list - or if you'd like to be on both!

@CrierNightglori
@LightBreaker (Added!)

Two new Pools open - a tier 1 and tier 2 (non-group)!

@mastergrand @Silverlia @Amezrou @Azurine @Asterodea @Rainbeetle @Breshcandra @MotherOfFlame @Keryth @BluSyndrome @Irykia @Zeir @Gyrfalcon2 @Cacophony @DrakeDynasty @CoyoteFlowers @Saraceaser @EndlessWonders

Hello everyone!
I am alive again, I hope you all had some great holidays and a happy New Year! I just wanted to jump in and say the shop is no longer put on pause and that two Pools are open. I've recently added a pinglist specifically for new Pools, so let me know if you'd rather be there than on the general list - or if you'd like to be on both!

@CrierNightglori
@LightBreaker (Added!)

Two new Pools open - a tier 1 and tier 2 (non-group)!

Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
Username: TooTiredToThink Item: [item=Prairie Polearm] Pool Tier (1, 2, 3): 2 Payment: (Treasure/Gems): Treasure Choosing eggs (Group Pools only): Artist's choice Username: TooTiredToThink Item: [item=Bottled Bones] Pool Tier (1, 2, 3): 2 Payment: (Treasure/Gems): Gems Choosing eggs (Group Pools only): Artist's choice I'm a bit confused on the tired 2 pool... what do you mean by non-group? Do you mean one user picks both items? If so, do they pay twice (440kt/gems) as if two users entered the pool? Or do they just pay once (220kt/gems) but still get to pick both items? In any case, I'll send two separate batches of 220kt and decline one if the latter is the case.
Username: TooTiredToThink
Item: Prairie Polearm
Pool Tier (1, 2, 3): 2
Payment: (Treasure/Gems): Treasure
Choosing eggs (Group Pools only): Artist's choice

Username: TooTiredToThink
Item: Bottled Bones
Pool Tier (1, 2, 3): 2
Payment: (Treasure/Gems): Gems
Choosing eggs (Group Pools only): Artist's choice

I'm a bit confused on the tired 2 pool... what do you mean by non-group? Do you mean one user picks both items? If so, do they pay twice (440kt/gems) as if two users entered the pool? Or do they just pay once (220kt/gems) but still get to pick both items? In any case, I'll send two separate batches of 220kt and decline one if the latter is the case.
tumblr_inline_p7hx4aUdi41sna6h0_100.png3sZ5D04.pngtumblr_inline_p7hx4ahnc61sna6h0_100.png
@TooTiredToThink

I did mean that one person could take both spots ^^ And no, you don't pay twice as the price is per adopt, not per item - if two people paid they'd both get a deer for the price of 220kt/g and it's the same for just one person. I hope that clarifies it c:

@TooTiredToThink

I did mean that one person could take both spots ^^ And no, you don't pay twice as the price is per adopt, not per item - if two people paid they'd both get a deer for the price of 220kt/g and it's the same for just one person. I hope that clarifies it c:

Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
@Silence Username: CrierNightglori Item: [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/16037.png[/img] Pool Tier (1, 2, 3): 1 Payment: (Treasure/Gems) Gems Can a player have multiple eggs in a tier 1 pool?
@Silence

Username: CrierNightglori
Item: 16037.png
Pool Tier (1, 2, 3): 1
Payment: (Treasure/Gems) Gems

Can a player have multiple eggs in a tier 1 pool?
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
@Silence Ah I understand now, thank you for clarifying!
@Silence Ah I understand now, thank you for clarifying!
tumblr_inline_p7hx4aUdi41sna6h0_100.png3sZ5D04.pngtumblr_inline_p7hx4ahnc61sna6h0_100.png
@CrierNightglori

Added! Please sent payment when you get the time~

I usually make about 3 eggs/recolors per Pool, and I've let another player buy two before no issues - I'd be hesitant to sell all to one player as it might limit breeding but that's about the only limit right now. I hope that answers your question ^^

@CrierNightglori

Added! Please sent payment when you get the time~

I usually make about 3 eggs/recolors per Pool, and I've let another player buy two before no issues - I'd be hesitant to sell all to one player as it might limit breeding but that's about the only limit right now. I hope that answers your question ^^

Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38