Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Giving Tree
1 2 ... 5767 5768 5769 5770 5771 ... 8638 8639
@Varellen Sending!

E. 15 gems
E. 10 familiars

M. 2 strange Chests
M. 25 gems

H. Moonlight or pastel lace apparel, not the headpieces though, they are the only ones I have so far!
@Varellen Sending!

E. 15 gems
E. 10 familiars

M. 2 strange Chests
M. 25 gems

H. Moonlight or pastel lace apparel, not the headpieces though, they are the only ones I have so far!
Nox for short!
vUQwgvw.gif
claim
claim
0AniMUO.gif blair
he/they
FR +3
Wishlist lesbian.png
@Noxumbra sending familiars!

e- 20g
e- buy a dragon from me (link in signature)
m- 35kt
m- 3 deadpan jester or dread dancer apparel (no hind/forecallouses please)
h- carapace arm
@Noxumbra sending familiars!

e- 20g
e- buy a dragon from me (link in signature)
m- 35kt
m- 3 deadpan jester or dread dancer apparel (no hind/forecallouses please)
h- carapace arm
0AniMUO.gif blair
he/they
FR +3
Wishlist lesbian.png
bump
bump
0AniMUO.gif blair
he/they
FR +3
Wishlist lesbian.png
I’m new to this thread, but I always saw give-and-get threads as geared towards players that are item-rich and currency-poor.

If I have 20g and want something that’s listed for 20g or less I would buy it. Doesn’t make much sense to give someone else the 20g and hope that the next person will give me what I’m wanting.

Yes, there’s joy in gifting, but joyous grifters aren’t usually the ones handing out gift cards.

Shouldn’t the treasure or gem values for the easy and medium wishes be assumed? If the giver doesn’t have any of the wished-for items, they could just give currency and the wishee could buy whatever was wished for. As it stands I could as for treasure for wish 1, gems for 2, buy my dragon for 3, buy my art for 4, and a light sprite for 5. Then I’m effectively saying “give me money” and undercutting the whole idea of the thread.
I’m new to this thread, but I always saw give-and-get threads as geared towards players that are item-rich and currency-poor.

If I have 20g and want something that’s listed for 20g or less I would buy it. Doesn’t make much sense to give someone else the 20g and hope that the next person will give me what I’m wanting.

Yes, there’s joy in gifting, but joyous grifters aren’t usually the ones handing out gift cards.

Shouldn’t the treasure or gem values for the easy and medium wishes be assumed? If the giver doesn’t have any of the wished-for items, they could just give currency and the wishee could buy whatever was wished for. As it stands I could as for treasure for wish 1, gems for 2, buy my dragon for 3, buy my art for 4, and a light sprite for 5. Then I’m effectively saying “give me money” and undercutting the whole idea of the thread.
@LetoOnline basically everyone is getting something they want.
I get the way you're thinking but some people need money (could be for dragons, genes, UMAs, expansions, etc) and have items so they're giving items that they already have and getting items or currency that they need in exchange.
@LetoOnline basically everyone is getting something they want.
I get the way you're thinking but some people need money (could be for dragons, genes, UMAs, expansions, etc) and have items so they're giving items that they already have and getting items or currency that they need in exchange.
r7P00ic.png
Bump!!
Bump!!
r7P00ic.png
@metalica I found a dragon from your hatchery that I'd love, and placed an order on your hatchery's forum page. I've got the currency to pay as soon as you initiate the crossroads!

E: Mage's Ivory Socks
E: Bloodscale Bracers
M: One Starsilk Cloak of either: Moondust, Lagoon, Nightfall.
M: Sakura Lei
H: One of the following gene scrolls: Opal, Piebald, Stained.
@metalica I found a dragon from your hatchery that I'd love, and placed an order on your hatchery's forum page. I've got the currency to pay as soon as you initiate the crossroads!

E: Mage's Ivory Socks
E: Bloodscale Bracers
M: One Starsilk Cloak of either: Moondust, Lagoon, Nightfall.
M: Sakura Lei
H: One of the following gene scrolls: Opal, Piebald, Stained.
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
@Paigeboi sending! 1. Strange chests 2. Buy a dragon from me 3. 35kt/45g 4. 2(+) Strange chests 5. Items from my wishlist in bio~ Eggs and Strange chests I'm hoping to get 99 chests before the end of NOTN and i'm at 84/99 if anyone has any spare they'd be willing to give i'd appreciate even the smallest amount [emoji=heart size=1]
@Paigeboi sending!

1. Strange chests
2. Buy a dragon from me

3. 35kt/45g
4. 2(+) Strange chests

5. Items from my wishlist in bio~ Eggs and Strange chests
I'm hoping to get 99 chests before the end of NOTN and i'm at 84/99 if anyone has any spare they'd be willing to give i'd appreciate even the smallest amount
r7P00ic.png
Bump!!
Bump!!
r7P00ic.png
1 2 ... 5767 5768 5769 5770 5771 ... 8638 8639